Forum › Sakihara-san the Succubus discussion

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I have yet to see an interesting take on that succubus theme

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well this one has a nicely multifaceted personality at least. Plus the tail design had rather more effort and imagination put into it than the usual "some noodle with a heart randomly stuck to one end"...

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

oh wow

joined May 9, 2018

This seemed like a series to me. Am a bit sad it turned out to be just a oneshot. Uho.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't care for this one. It feels like some pieces of the story are missing. Like they might as well have just been putting up a facade for everyone but be really lovey dovey when alone. But as is I wonder how their relationship even started, why it still progresses and what it is currently.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That's a veiny tail.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Well this one has a nicely multifaceted personality at least. Plus the tail design had rather more effort and imagination put into it than the usual "some noodle with a heart randomly stuck to one end"...

That's because it's not a tail. It's a visual metaphor for something else.

Sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar.

joined Feb 22, 2018

I have yet to see an interesting take on that succubus theme

Well they've been run through the same cultural mesh as vampires, elves, zombies etc.... They no longer possess the dreadful, existential danger that made them so fearsome, having been transformed into cosplaying sexpot cheerleaders.

The original succubus/incubus didn't have horns or a tail, but they were futanari with prodigious telepathic abilities, that would seduce members of both sexes by mentally projecting an image of a loved one, and could impregnate or be impregnated. They would fiercely protect the children ("cambion") born of these unions, even committing infanticide against their human half-siblings to ensure they received all subsequent love and attention.

The original succubus is Lilith, better known as the Second Angel of Evangelion. According to the Jewish Kabbalah, Adam and Lilith were originally a non binary couple formed by God at the same time, but Lilith was expelled from Eden for defying His will: basically God wanted her to be Adam's bottom while Lilith was an incorrigible top (I am not making this up). She later became associated with three other Succubi as seducer/He-Satan/sacred prostitutes, and with the archangel Samael. (Samael was God's butt boy. He planted the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden, "rode the serpent" thar enticed Eve into consuming the forbidden fruit, and is the reputed father of Cain by Eve.)

joined Jul 26, 2016

No, really? shocked_pikachu_face.jpg

Doesn't stop the industry standard being stolen right off a bad Halloween costume despite often enough being used for the exact same purposes.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Did they actually do anything or was that just fantasizing?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The pulsating veins that start appearing when it gets ready for penetration are a dead giveaway, no?

Sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar.

joined Sep 22, 2018

Didn't kiss, peeposad

joined Jul 26, 2016

The pulsating veins that start appearing when it gets ready for penetration are a dead giveaway, no?

She can apparently also alter it on the fly; sadly we are given no detail just what she did with it but Sakura seemed to find it quite... stimulating. Ribbed for her pleasure or something along those lines I guess. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey, if you have both mindreading and shapeshifting might as well put them to gainful use!

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 3:56PM

joined Jan 3, 2017

The name Sakihara reminded me of the Japanese word seku Hara meaning sexual harassment
anyone else think that or just me?

joined Jul 26, 2016

The original succubus/incubus didn't have horns or a tail, but they were futanari with prodigious telepathic abilities, that would seduce members of both sexes by mentally projecting an image of a loved one, and could impregnate or be impregnated.

More like sequentially hermaphromorphic dream-demons that first took semen from sleeping men in female form (succubi) and then used it to impregnate sleeping women in male form (incubi), or at least that's how the story had evolved by the time Thomas Aquinas got to it. As that article notes the trope of demonic/spirit parentage already occurs all the way back in the Sumerian king list (specifically, Gilgamesh's father is pegged as a lilû)...

The original succubus is Lilith, better known as the Second Angel of Evangelion. According to the Jewish Kabbalah, Adam and Lilith were originally a non binary couple formed by God at the same time, but Lilith was expelled from Eden for defying His will: basically God wanted her to be Adam's bottom while Lilith was an incorrigible top (I am not making this up). She later became associated with three other Succubi as seducer/He-Satan/sacred prostitutes, and with the archangel Samael. (Samael was God's butt boy. He planted the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden, "rode the serpent" thar enticed Eve into consuming the forbidden fruit, and is the reputed father of Cain by Eve.)

Well no the real OG would be the poorly-defined ancient Mesopotamian lilītu which nigh certainly inspired the later Jewish myth - unsurprising, given how large the legacy of that floodplain loomed in the cultural history of the whole Middle East (the other high culture around, Egypt, being obsessively introverted) and the whole business with the Israelite elites being forcibly relocated to Babylon for a few generations. Lilith herself only gets very scattered mentions in Jewish sources before Medieval Europe which is when the story really got its Expanded Universe treatment (eg. the whole business with Samael, who was basically God's legbreaker, and the "first woman" angle) in the writings of assorted mystics.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

yalls really out here giving history lessons

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think it was fantasizing seeing the last part where they talk about "reading minds"

Also I didn't actually expected someone to be so serious here about succubus/incubi xDDDD I just love succubus stories because they are sexy and funny and horns, tail and wings is an incredible hot combo, ngl.

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

"I know that behind your tough facade, is a lonely pussy."

God that fucking line had me legit burst out laughing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think it was fantasizing seeing the last part where they talk about "reading minds"

That can just as well be Sakura still rather... distracted... by earlier tho. Then again depending on how close Saku cleaves to the original lore here there might not be much meaningful difference between actual and fantasized sex as far as the mind-reading literal sex demon Noriko is concerned...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I was on the fantasy-side of the fence, but her back complaints seem out of place if nothing actually happened ... but ... can't say I'm certain either way.

(not that I'm entirely sure what a back that feels sluggish means. Is she talking about her head actually?)

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 5:21PM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

This seemed like a series to me. Am a bit sad it turned out to be just a oneshot. Uho.

Actually, I just found out there's a sequel to this, Pixiv preview here for anyone interested.
Unfortunately the digital version of it doesn't exist... So it'll be some time before any translation is done.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

she Literally calls herself and shamiko a succubus in the anime that through me off guard XD

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

when she said ''lonely pussy'', i felt that

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

The c,osest thing for futa with thi author

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Not a lonely pussy anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.