Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

generic voice: OK, so... Due to coronavirus, most public places, including schools, in Montenegro will be closed for a two-week period, staring today. the "you know what that means" type of excited voice: You know what means? Starting today, I'm on a reading spree of every single doujin under this tag in order of Dynasty-release! I have, in fact, already finished all those up to and including smutty voice: the one with resonances ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). generically happy voice: But, there's still many to go.

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 5:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The president just announced "social quarantine" in the whole nation after 33 confirmed cases of Corona... I'm not sure what's the scale of that, but people will go out anyway... I mean, people need to eat lo/

I'm trying not to be paranoid but to be honest it's getting hard... Maybe the virus it's worse than what they say and we're all going to die at this rate.

Also RE3 remake demo out this friday! YAY

last edited at Mar 16, 2020 9:48PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Personally we are on "strict containement" with limited travels during 15 days. Meaning you're allowed to travel only if it's necessary like shopping or going to hospital. Also, by the words of Macron "We are at war". A sanitary war but still a war.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, that's pretty much how it should be here but who knows what we'll find tomorrow, after all, it's suppose to be active starting tomorrow so it's all new for us and most people in the world...
I have a friend in another country worried because he has a consistent cough, but no other symptoms yet

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I live in Washington State and the whole state has had dine in restaurants, bars, and any social events closed/canceled. School has been canceled thru April. We havent yet gotten to "state mandated self quarantine " but its surely just around the bend. I'm one of those in the at-risk groups because I'm diabetic, have poor lung function, and I live in a building that's for elderly and disabled so I'm surrounded by home health aides coming in and out. Its inevitable that I'll get it, just hope it doesn't kill me....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's nothing to fear, all dynasty users have Blessing of Madoka that nullifies poison and het, we're all magical girls in our heart and we shall receive salvation

joined Oct 22, 2018

There's nothing to fear, all dynasty users have Blessing of Madoka that nullifies poison and het, we're all magical girls in our heart and we shall receive salvation
(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dv3LY7gnFjE/maxresdefault.jpg)

But what if we're male tho? Are we then magical boys or something?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BV posted:

No exception, pink dress for you too... You should've read the little letters when you made your c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ account.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BV posted:

No exception, pink dress for you too... You should've read the little letters when you made your c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ account.

I'd rather have a dark red, thank you.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Personally we are on "strict containement" with limited travels during 15 days. Meaning you're allowed to travel only if it's necessary like shopping or going to hospital. Also, by the words of Macron "We are at war". A sanitary war but still a war.

Yet people are waiting packed in the front of supermarket...

Fortunately I've bought enough booze, gin and rhum for the two upcoming weeks.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shenron67 posted:

(((((((Priorities)))))))

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

don't forget about toilet paper!!!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

While we're all sitting inside watching or playing [REDACTED] I just discovered this absolute banger

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Speaking of bangers and booze, Dropkick Murphy's are streaming their annual Boston concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j06g0TE_Ao

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

(((((((Priorities)))))))
So far I'm alive, I'd say it's ok.

don't forget about toilet paper!!!

Shit I didn't bought some...

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 12:05PM by OrangePekoe

Government expected to indefinitely delay plans to make it easier for people to change their gender legally

I hate my government:

“Boris Johnson just doesn’t want that fight,” the source said. “We just won’t talk about it." The delay is not related to the coronavirus epidemic.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Goddammit, Britain.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It's my birthday today and I've had to spend it alone. :( Stupid pandemic.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Happy birthday!! Stay safe shades (or gray or moon or of. Shades is my fav tho cos it sounds super suave and cool!). Us high-riskers gotta stay strong in dark times!!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh! Happy birthday! :)
Also, since on the internet there's no such thing as distance, you can just celebrate it here in Dynasty Cafe... sorta... That way you wouldn't spend it alone... kinda...

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 5:53AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

Happy birthday! I get that you're not infected ? That's great news.

Sometimes I read your name as shades of Graymon, from the digimon series

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Birthday! That's unfortunate but at least you are safe and sound! :) And you could celebrate your birthday later when it will be all over with the crisis.

(I also sometimes misread your name as shadesofgreywolf , I don't know why but I tend to misread stuff a lot)

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 2:14PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

lol @ y'all about my name.

This is the origin of the name:

I've been a WoW player since 2006. I have played this Death Knight character since early 2009. I actively go by the name "Grey" IRL and have done for about 10 years now. :)

Most notably, and importantly. it has NOTHING to do with "Fifty Shades of Grey", but everyone associates it with that now even though me and my character predate that series by many years.... :(

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 4:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.