Forum › Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu discussion

joined Nov 11, 2014

It´s chapter 75! nice touch.

I just want every one to remember that from day one, nako...

...Nako doesn´t like to move...

Katsuwo is a genius.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 8:26PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hitoribocchi_no_oo_seikatsu_ch76#1
Her girlfriend is the first one to run in to help

joined Sep 13, 2018

bocchi is 6months in universe to graduate and for the manga to end.
Tomoko kuroki is at 6months in universe to graduate and for the manga to finally end.

Both my daughterus have come a long way...

But after all this time where the heck are the yuri fanarts at? there is just so little yuri stuff about this series.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter out which finally adresses the whole "Bocchi having to make friends with boys" thing by having Bocchi befriend the one straight girl in class, who then uses their connection with all the boys in class to rush through their friendship process with Bocchi in literally two halves of a page, after which we assumedly never address them again.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 1:13PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ugh, everything went perfectly fine until boys showed up. It’s like someone made the author include them, and not only they did it but also added some stupid romance stuff. So long for yuriverse.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Whem Suto said "The extremely popular hitori san" i teared a little... She came so far.

Kinda of a let down that the boys wont have more chapters, they also look hella cute.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Gah its still adorable!!! You're almost there Bocchi! shine on Aru plays in background

joined Oct 9, 2011

Huh, there are only 7 boys in the class.
That's a hella of a small ratio to the girls for a co-ed school.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

the hell, boys? dropped

joined May 24, 2014

MEN?! XD

joined Feb 20, 2015

So, the guy's name being "straight" refers to what they call a fastball in japanese baseball.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

......this was a co-ed school?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So, the guy's name being "straight" refers to what they call a fastball in japanese baseball.

I choose to believe this also means everyone else in class isn't.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Well here I was thinking the anime was inaccurate for having boys in the class. Goes to show what I knew.

joined May 23, 2015

Boys have been shown since the very first volume.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

joined Sep 13, 2018

only 3 girls left? i cannot believe it , the manga is gonna end soon.
But it good to see she befriended all the guys in a few panels and it was not a dedicated chapter for each guy.
Since the start of the manga i was wondering what would the author do with the guys , i think it was a mistake to make co-ed school since this was most 404 men not found in more than 70 chapters.

My daughteru bocchi finally grew up , she can talk to people normally now.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

But it good to see she befriended all the guys in a few panels and it was not a dedicated chapter for each guy.

My thoughts exactly.

joined Jul 22, 2016

T-t-t-t-t-t-they called her popular on page 7 lmao XD it's true now though... Bocchi, good job.

joined Jun 23, 2017

only 3 girls left? i cannot believe it , the manga is gonna end soon.

It better dang not! I want at least one full volume of Bocchi and Kai becoming friends and meeting each others friends and then another volume of just pure fluff and happiness.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I want at least 1 volume of Aru x Nako married life fluff

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That address given for fan letters- would you have to write it in Japanese- or do you think the romanised version would get there? Just curious since he gave the english version for foreign fans- but I'm kinda surprised that would work.

last edited at May 9, 2020 7:51PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

not even hitori bocchi can escape the jojo references

last edited at May 9, 2020 10:05PM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

What are those black trident things they have for fishing?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That address given for fan letters- would you have to write it in Japanese- or do you think the romanised version would get there? Just curious since he gave the english version for foreign fans- but I'm kinda surprised that would work.

The romanized address will get it there just fine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.