Forum › Maho and Chovy Are Still Not Dating discussion

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You know the manga is good when you like it without seeing the source material

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

But the source material is the best show of the whole last decade. And this decade too for that matter.

:thinking:

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I get the feeling that mama already thinks MahoChiyo is a thing, or would be fine with it at least. She seems to be awfully fond of Chiyomi.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

WAANA ASLKSKDKDJDNDNFJIDISNSNJJJAHSH THIS I SOO GOODODD

joined Sep 5, 2018

I already read the preview on Danbooru, but the whole thing was even better than expected.

Too bad this series won’t have a part 3 because the title isn’t true anymore as of the end of this part.

Hoping for Maho and Chovy Are Now Dating 1, in which Miho and Maho introduce mom to her daughters in law, which she totally appreciates because now she won’t have to make more daughters herself.

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

@kittey

I already read the preview on Danbooru, but the whole thing was even better than expected.

Too bad this series won’t have a part 3 because the title isn’t true anymore as of the end of this part.

You mean like this?

joined Mar 6, 2016

art is really good. glad to see manga still coming out for this series.

joined Mar 2, 2020
A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

bruuuuh this was beautiful, it hit right in the feels sniffles

last edited at Mar 3, 2020 7:56AM

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maho_and_chovy_are_still_not_dating_2#34
they really made a reference to that old meme

I died of laughter when I saw that. It's exactly how I imagined it if GuP girls did that scene.

joined Jul 14, 2017

Note to everyone:

I am working on Volume/Chapter 3. I did not finish the TL yet, but it's 50% completed. I hope to release it sometime soon as I know people love this series and from what I have read, it's still wonderful.

About the title for Ch.3:
The title is still the same though for consistency, but still a very good doujin series regardless. If they do change it, then it'll be started as a new series/sequel to this one. "Maho and Chovy Are Dating" or something like that.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

This chapter is so fuccing good and it dosn't takes out the importance of the first one!! Some god level humor/comedy and lovers confession <3!! Thanks a fncking lot to Gungnir Heart and Nemo for sharing their work, you legends!!!

joined Jul 14, 2017

This chapter is so fuccing good and it dosn't takes out the importance of the first one!! Some god level humor/comedy and lovers confession <3!! Thanks a fncking lot to Gungnir Heart and Nemo for sharing their work, you legends!!!

Thank you for your comment! I love reading the comments and this one and many others are absolute god-tier comments. I hope to continue sharing more of these works in the near future!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Thank you for your comment! I love reading the comments and this one and many others are absolute god-tier comments. I hope to continue sharing more of these works in the near future!

What a wholesome reply

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Never thought this pairing would work. But damn, it's like magic, they just fit together. Thx for the scanlations peeps.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I keep re-reading this, the first manga I've done that with in a long time. Something about it really grabs me.

joined Jul 14, 2017

I don't know what's more wholesome, this manga or the comments about this manga. Brings a tear to my eyes...

joined Mar 6, 2016

Note to everyone:

I am working on Volume/Chapter 3. I did not finish the TL yet, but it's 50% completed. I hope to release it sometime soon as I know people love this series and from what I have read, it's still wonderful.

About the title for Ch.3:
The title is still the same though for consistency, but still a very good doujin series regardless. If they do change it, then it'll be started as a new series/sequel to this one. "Maho and Chovy Are Dating" or something like that.

^^^ That's really good news to hear. This artist is really good.

Untitled-1
joined Jan 6, 2020

Are they dating? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at May 4, 2020 5:16PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

If all this is not dating, then I'll take whatever this is over dating.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Such a beautiful friendship.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

They skipped dating and went straight to married.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh wow, that pic from their birthday. Knot on head and scarf around neck. Looks like Chiyomi got some hickeys~
I really hope there's a part 4 on the way. This needs a conclusion, and having fun at Mama's house would be a great way to get it started.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Page 26

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

CRYINGG IN THE CLUBB HHHHHHHHHWHWHHHS

To reply you must either login or sign up.