Forum › Spiral Staircase discussion

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

That was deep. Does she feel that she betrayed Tomoko because she used her image for sexual pleasure?

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

Really like the art

joined Nov 21, 2018

Ucchi, you go girl!

Also DAMMIT MOJYO YOU DAMBASTED LADYKILLER

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 6:49AM

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

I'm just gonna think that this is a prequel to this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kokonoe_kazura

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

That was deep. Does she feel that she betrayed Tomoko because she used her image for sexual pleasure?

That's the only thing I can think of. Which is kinda SMH...

RidiculouslyLucky
joined Mar 20, 2019

This was so wonderful, I love when artists take a more serious approach to how the girls would react after realizing their feelings for Tomoko. I really hope mochiya decides to continue this series (?) with Asuka and Nemo!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo that was great! Different approach to it~ don’t worry Tomoki loves her, she said she was the only one she could talk it out with, but i do get why she felt like she betrayed her trust. Been there done that xD

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That ending with Ucchi comforting Yuri reminds me of a role-reversed version of It's Okay

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

aw yeaaaaaaah this got translated

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

This was really cool...in a existentially way

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ucchi understands all too well

joined Sep 13, 2018

still , there is no way in the world that komi and tomeikou can get along (to this point at least)

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I'm just gonna think that this is a prequel to this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kokonoe_kazura

Agreed

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

I know this is angsty and shit, but the entire time reading this, the back of my mind is just going I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ehhh I guess that was okay but like come on Tomoko would have traded talking to Yuri over that four eyes any day of the week

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I love it when Watamote doujins get posted, they're always pretty good for the most part.
This one felt pretty well done, it doesn't feel OOC or outside of canon, it's like as if it could form part of the main story if the manga was nsfw and yuri. I hope there's a sequel tho, ending it like this is depressing, until that imma just think this was a prequel to Kokonoe Kazura like everyone else.

Also, Ucchi being supportive was really wholesome.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

?????

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the angst hit really hard ;_;

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Sexual Frigidity: Failure of a female to respond to sexual stimulus; aversion on the part of a woman to sexual intercourse; failure of a female to achieve an orgasm (anorgasmia) during sexual intercourse. This disorder can stem from psychological or emotional problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, worry, guilt, fear of painful intercourse and fear of pregnancy. It can also develop from the undesirability of a partner, the undesirability of the setting, and the use of alcohol or drugs.

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Me, waiting for the page to load and looking through the tags

"I am ready! C'mon, hit me!

...Actually no, don't—don't hit me. Wait, no, if we're going to cry, we're going to cry hard."

• {Ucchi holding hands with Yuri}

strangled cry

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

supportive ucchi is the mvp

To reply you must either login or sign up.