Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

It is a fairly common youkai in any series that features such things I feel, but you are right that it hardly seems threatening hehe. Then again I don't think all of them are supposed to either.

I wish I could remember the name but there's a manga about a human girl in a monster school who's pretending to be a succubus, and one of her best friends is an akaname

found it, johnb was right: Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls' Academy, except I got the premise mixed up with I am not a Succubus! (both girls are humans pretending to be monsters though)

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 2:48PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It is a fairly common youkai in any series that features such things I feel, but you are right that it hardly seems threatening hehe. Then again I don't think all of them are supposed to either.

I wish I could remember the name but there's a manga about a human girl in a monster school who's pretending to be a succubus, and one of her best friends is an akaname

I think that's on this site. just scroll through groupings for the monster girl tag and you should find it quickly.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Silkies and Selkies(also Silkies, confusing!) aren't the same thing though~
Silkies are English-Scottish house ghosts clothed in silk, and selkies/silkies/selchies are the were-seals from northern Scotland (and speaking of which, oh maaan I loved Song of the Sea, seriously go watch it)

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 2:56PM

joined Sep 13, 2018

Y'know, for a girl who's so obsessed with sex, Kokeshi always passes up opportunities that would actually result in sex.

she just loves to sexualy harass people more than she loves sex . same as kuroki tomoko from watamote.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I wanna taste that Dark Matter on the menu, sounds delicious and dangerous.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

That cafeteria menu, though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"It's so good, only the most supernatural can observe it!"

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Silkies and Selkies(also Silkies, confusing!) aren't the same thing though~
Silkies are English-Scottish house ghosts clothed in silk, and selkies/silkies/selchies are the were-seals from northern Scotland (and speaking of which, oh maaan I loved Song of the Sea, seriously go watch it)

When I google "silkie" it just takes me to the Selkie wiki page, and all the references are to the seal variety. Is this "house ghost" that does housekeeping not just some Japanese twisting of Zasshiki Warashi and western Brownies, with the name "Silkie/Selkie" slapped on?

EDIT: Whoops, I found it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkies Weird, that the Selkies page also calls Silkies another name for them. These Silkies barely have a footnote compared to the Selkies.

EDIT 2: Aha, there's a Silkie subcategory on the Brownie page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(folklore)#Silkie And thus my quest for information has come to a close.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 6:50PM

joined May 23, 2015

I went down a similar rabbit hole when making sure it was a correct term for the translation. It's really quite hard to find much information on them on the internet. They seem to only exist along the Scottish-English border.

joined Jul 26, 2016

#ObscureLocalMonsters

Kind of makes you wonder where the Hell the author originally came across references.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A monster that eats dirt off people and things??? Japan is a weird place. I mean how are you going to scare the kiddies with that one?
(with a flashlight under my chin in a darkened room) "... and when the man woke up, he was clean from head to toe, and the bathtub was spotless!" (maniacal laugh, children scream)

Also, Silky made me think of The Ancient Magus' Bride, clearly the best character in that story!

Def thought of magus bride when i read that, was wondering if others would too. Hopefully we get another season to keep up with the manga.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I went down a similar rabbit hole when making sure it was a correct term for the translation. It's really quite hard to find much information on them on the internet. They seem to only exist along the Scottish-English border.

It is hilarious how they seem to have more life in Japanese storytelling now than the original place they were conceived.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

i'll have what you're having too

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Def thought of magus bride when i read that, was wondering if others would too. Hopefully we get another season to keep up with the manga.

We can only hope!

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

So, what was gone next morning: the silky or the tub of lube?

Or both? All three have implications that I don't want to think about.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's my next pick-up line: "My indulgence is nipples. Can I lick yours?"

That should be very effective.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Hah, I'd mentioned an akaname just before the chapter featuring one. I should capitalize on this precognition and/or author-inspiring power and suggest another "species". How about that youkai that demands you clean their giant foot? Or a nuckelavee (Irish centaur with no skin and poison breath)?

joined May 23, 2015

So, what was gone next morning: the silky or the tub of lube?

Or both? All three have implications that I don't want to think about.

The lube.

She can't see the silky to be certain it's even there, so she would have no way of knowing it had vanished.

Hah, I'd mentioned an akaname just before the chapter featuring one. I should capitalize on this precognition and/or author-inspiring power and suggest another "species". How about that youkai that demands you clean their giant foot? Or a nuckelavee (Irish centaur with no skin and poison breath)?

Didn't get it this time; next chapter features fairies

last edited at Feb 25, 2020 9:15PM

joined Sep 12, 2017

i wonder why author to go for silkies, i mean, they aren't all that different from other house spirits, they're pretty obscure, and the name makes for alot of confusion for a more well-known creature.

also,

A monster that eats dirt off people and things??? Japan is a weird place. I mean how are you going to scare the kiddies with that one?
(with a flashlight under my chin in a darkened room) "... and when the man woke up, he was clean from head to toe, and the bathtub was spotless!" (maniacal laugh, children scream)

i think they were supposed to be carriers for disease, like cockroaches.

honestly, i'd sorta like to see the latter one here, i don't think anyones attempted a monstergirl nuckelavee.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Fairy Shimaidon would be a great name for an aggro-tech band that only plays covers of anime songs.

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 7:12PM

joined Mar 30, 2020

Hahaha fun series

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Fairy Shimaidon would be a great name for an aggro-tech band that only plays covers of anime songs.

Or better yet touhou cover songs. Turns out its a front for the three fairies though.

In all seriousness it would be an awesome name for a band that does light hearted music.

Onto the story. I just got off Nioh 2. There are a bunch of Youkai that can be used. I also wouldnt mind seeing a wendigo or a bunyip (I think thats how its spelled.)

joined Mar 30, 2020

It seems there is a chapter missing, in the memos there are 8 girls, but we didnt see any witch like or the kokeshi doll (no the prot)

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Welp, that's it folks. Fairy has officially been lewded at by gay dildo-shaped schoolgirl, endgame reached.

Time to pack it up, nothing left to see here people! Please evacuate the premises in a calm and orderly fashion, and no groping in the lines unless you're both girls.

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 11:55PM

joined May 23, 2015

It seems there is a chapter missing, in the memos there are 8 girls, but we didnt see any witch like or the kokeshi doll (no the prot)

The witch was one of the teachers. She appeared in the chapter with the Medusa.
The kokeshi is the protagonist's representation of herself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.