Forum › Fallen Angel-sama, Is This Guilty Too? discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

There is another Deadnoodles doujin that hasn't been uploaded yet, I hope it gets here soon.

Oh I hadn't heard about it yet, that's great.

It's the one from C96, just search Deadnoodles C96 and you'll find it.
I suggested it some time ago, but it was never approved.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

They keep talking about "guilty" because their subunit's name is "Guilty Kiss". It's really that simple.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

OK then, so the sole fact she protest and ask to stop all time long was for nothing. Just for show. I don't think she was "happily going along" like at what moment of her protest she was happy ?

I mean, that is largely the point of a safe-word, right? It allows someone to put up a protest "just for show" while still maintaining a way to actually stop things if they go to far.

Yeah but, I mean, there wasn't any safe words.

Most kink and BDSM doesn't actually USE safewords. at least, in the way most people think of them. The idea of a safeword started as a roleplay tool; a way for someone to say "no" or "stop" without it actually stopping the scene. But it's become this all-encompassing thing that people assume is the end-all be-all of kink, when it ISN'T. The idea of a safeword nowadays also gets used to avoid blame as an abusive dominant. "Oh, my sub didn't safeword, so must've enjoyed it!" despite, you know, subspace and other things cause the inability to watchdog your kinks and limits.

joined Oct 21, 2019

There is another Deadnoodles doujin that hasn't been uploaded yet, I hope it gets here soon.

And what's greater than that? TWO DEADNOODLES DOUJINS THAT HASN'T BEEN UPLOADED HERE YET!

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 8:05AM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ok that was good stuff, I haven't seen Sunshine yet but I guess I'm gonna have to

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Damn Yoshiko is cute

Otaku
joined Jul 7, 2019

That's just perfect. Normally I hate threesomes but this is just pure GUILTY LOVE.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Conscent = Difference between BDSM and Rape

Involentary bonage and sexual activity isnt true BDSM. Someone being taken advantage of while being physically restrained isn't maso/ sado play, its assault. I guess you could call it dominance but I dont thing this is the context they are referring to in conscentual role play

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

OK then, so the sole fact she protest and ask to stop all time long was for nothing. Just for show. I don't think she was "happily going along" like at what moment of her protest she was happy ?

I mean, that is largely the point of a safe-word, right? It allows someone to put up a protest "just for show" while still maintaining a way to actually stop things if they go to far.

Yeah but, I mean, there wasn't any safe words.

Most kink and BDSM doesn't actually USE safewords. at least, in the way most people think of them. The idea of a safeword started as a roleplay tool; a way for someone to say "no" or "stop" without it actually stopping the scene. But it's become this all-encompassing thing that people assume is the end-all be-all of kink, when it ISN'T. The idea of a safeword nowadays also gets used to avoid blame as an abusive dominant. "Oh, my sub didn't safeword, so must've enjoyed it!" despite, you know, subspace and other things cause the inability to watchdog your kinks and limits.

Okay but that doesn't really change anything.

IMO, this is super rapey. She repeatedly asks them to stop without any real indication that this is just play

joined Nov 21, 2018

DANZAI

joined Dec 28, 2016

She wasn't even happy in the end, let's just call it as what it is: rape. Maybe rape play.

It pretty clearly wasn't rape. She was into it for the whole thing and she was quite happy at the end. The translation word choice didn't help though, "Lily and Mari are such dummies" is using playful "baka" here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She was into it for the whole thing

She was freaking begging to stop all time long, i don't call that "being into it"or you have a rather strange definition of "being into it"

joined Jul 26, 2016

She was into it for the whole thing

She was freaking begging to stop all time long, i don't call that "being into it"or you have a rather strange definition of "being into it"

Now you know how Kiara got all confused

joined Feb 11, 2020

It's the one from C96, just search Deadnoodles C96 and you'll find it.
I suggested it some time ago, but it was never approved.
That's such a pretty good one, for me lol.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hey, I'm just curious but what's the most popular Love Live Sunshine Ship?

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Probably KananMari, it's the most uncontested at the very least. The only other ship that isn't really a rarepair is DiaKananMari.

ChikaYou's also really popular but there's also ChikaRiko which is not as popular but still up there (andcanondont@me).

joined Jan 3, 2017

Probably KananMari, it's the most uncontested at the very least. The only other ship that isn't really a rarepair is DiaKananMari.

ChikaYou's also really popular but there's also ChikaRiko which is not as popular but still up there (andcanondont@me).

Do not forget all the polyamorous ships. The more the merrier.

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Ah.. umm

Img_20220301_225115
joined Aug 15, 2021

I kinda dislike how they say "guilty" everytime, idk it just cringe ig

To reply you must either login or sign up.