Forum › What's that manga called?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I remember a story where one girl asks the other to use her as reference material for a novel. I think it starts with mc getting a letter to come to the rooftop and she mistakes it for a challenge or something. Does anyone remember that one?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I remember a story where one girl asks the other to use her as reference material for a novel. I think it starts with mc getting a letter to come to the rooftop and she mistakes it for a challenge or something. Does anyone remember that one?

I remember it; it definitely exists, but I don't think I can find it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

One Who Depicts Love

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

One Who Depicts Love

Thank you very much

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That made me think of another one I vaguely remember actually - something about a very rich girl who lives in her own huge house (right next to her family's, because she's illegitimate, maybe?) who hires a writer to write stories about love, both familial and romantic, basically happening to a self-insert.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That made me think of another one I vaguely remember actually - something about a very rich girl who lives in her own huge house (right next to her family's, because she's illegitimate, maybe?) who hires a writer to write stories about love, both familial and romantic, basically happening to a self-insert.

I'm gonna be honest, i got lucky looking for this

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That's the one, thank you. What a weird story - nice one though.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, now YOU'RE comment reminded me of another story. A girl (don't know how old), was living a secluded life and had lots of books to keep her company. She read them all but found them boring. Then, she read another woman's story (either novel or manga, and possibly romantic) and fell in love with it, and by extendion the author. They do meet each other, but O don't remember much else. This also makes me realize we need a novelist or writer tag

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Also, now YOU'RE comment reminded me of another story. A girl (don't know how old), was living a secluded life and had lots of books to keep her company. She read them all but found them boring. Then, she read another woman's story (either novel or manga, and possibly romantic) and fell in love with it, and by extendion the author. They do meet each other, but O don't remember much else. This also makes me realize we need a novelist or writer tag

That kinda reminds me of Yuki and the Authoress, though I don't think it is. There's a weird amount of yuri about naïve girls falling in love with authors through their work. Not sure I know that one though, sorry.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No biggie

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Anyone remember a one-shot involving two stepsisters getting together with both of their moms also marrying each other? It started out with them meeting as kids, and then they get home and find out their moms are getting married, then time skips to them in high school.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Anyone remember a one-shot involving two stepsisters getting together with both of their moms also marrying each other? It started out with them meeting as kids, and then they get home and find out their moms are getting married, then time skips to them in high school.

Chapter 3 of Yurikon, a yuri marriage anthology. I don't actually know how to link things in forum posts, but it's on here, chapters 1 & 2 aren't on this site tho.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapter 3 of Yurikon, a yuri marriage anthology. I don't actually know how to link things in forum posts, but it's on here, chapters 1 & 2 aren't on this site tho.

Thanks, that's the one!

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

What was that series a while back that had a two-tone coloring, black and either blue or red?

Lilian Terrarium?

God I hope Lilium Terrarium gets picked back up, it has so many more chapters to be translated.

and the art style is so cute! and the girls, so, so gay!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Need help finding a one-shot i read some time ago. 2 friends (Lets call them girl A and girl B) in a school setting get together and a guy asks girl A out. She tells him that she cant go out with him since shes dating girl B but girl B intervenes, tells the guy that it was a joke and then girl A that she should lie about her relationship since she doesnt want girl A to get hurt by rumour/bullying. So when their classmates then ask if they were serious and are actually dating, girl A lies about their relationship. But girl B sees that girl A isnt happy telling the lie that she made her tell and kisses her in front of the whole class, declaring their relationship.
It had a pretty cute and simple (or rather not very detailed) artstyle, if i remember correctly.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Sry about the double-post, internet is kinda shit rn

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@DridyEXE
This?

joined Jan 21, 2020

@DridyEXE
This?

Thats the one, thx alot

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@DridyEXE
This?

Thats the one, thx alot

You're very welcome! Finally! I managed to seize the opportunity! Th last few times I saw an opportunity to be useful here, someone else seized it just barely faster than I could, so I'm really glad it was me this time around!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That's the one! I was looking because I knew the exact story and had reread it within the past month, but didn't know what to look for to find it.

joined Jan 24, 2020

Trying to find one again which I liked a lot, but I can’t recall the name of it. I might have a couple details wrong, but it’s about a girl who realizes she’s gay growing up and fears she’ll always be alone because of it, but then meets another girl and they fall in love. It ends with one dying of old age after they’d spent their whole lives together. The whole thing was very moving, and I remember it kind of had non-moe art, but I didn’t find it when I looked in that tag. Might have overlooked it, though... anyway, I’ve tried a few times to locate it again and haven’t been able to, so I thought I’d ask here.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Trying to find one again which I liked a lot, but I can’t recall the name of it. I might have a couple details wrong, but it’s about a girl who realizes she’s gay growing up and fears she’ll always be alone because of it, but then meets another girl and they fall in love. It ends with one dying of old age after they’d spent their whole lives together. The whole thing was very moving, and I remember it kind of had non-moe art, but I didn’t find it when I looked in that tag. Might have overlooked it, though... anyway, I’ve tried a few times to locate it again and haven’t been able to, so I thought I’d ask here.

Born This Way
I hate myself for forgetting the name of this story. It's one of my all-time favorites and it's got the name of one of Lady Gaga's biggest songs. Shame on me

last edited at Feb 3, 2020 6:12AM

joined Jan 24, 2020

Born This Way
I hate myself for forgetting the name of this story. It's one of my all-time favorites and it's got the name of one of Lady Gaga's biggest songs. Shame on me

Thank you, that's it! No wonder I didn't find it by looking through tags. I'm not sure what else could be applied to it, though. (I'd still say that's not moe art, but it is more standard manga style than I remembered.) I feel like there should be a new tag for manga which are poignant but which don't warrant the "depressing as fuck" tag.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Thank you, that's it! No wonder I didn't find it by looking through tags. I'm not sure what else could be applied to it, though. (I'd still say that's not moe art, but it is more standard manga style than I remembered.) I feel like there should be a new tag for manga which are poignant but which don't warrant the "depressing as fuck" tag.

I feel like there could definitly be a tag for manga that cover a very large timespan and sorta show the summary of someones life, like "Born this way" and "I could just tell".

To reply you must either login or sign up.