Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Eeeh... I can see the parallels you see, sure, but it takes a lot of squinting. I don't think the similarities are more than the names and free-floating anime tropes.

It does amuse me to remember that Taiga actually did run for student council president, albeit as a threat; the possibility of her winning was widely considered the school's death knell.

joined Sep 13, 2018

is it just me? or is every couple having sex except for neko and inu
I think inu even kissed cow before kissing the neko

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

In the second panel of this page some small text says they had a three "point" lead. Does anyone know if that's the word they use for "runs" in Japan? It's not a big deal or anything, they're interchangable in meaning, I'm just curious if they have a different word from American baseball, and if so what it is.

Also, as a San Fransico Giants fan this was very relatable. ;P

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Where did you get sex from the last page?

The "Free Agent" strip is implying they have a deal that it will be Otome's turn to fondle Mari's breasts due to the baseball result (in Japanese the title was "FA" - their cup sizes - and Mari is referring to the trope of breasts growing bigger through fondling), then in the next strip Otome has changed into pyjamas and is tidying up the clothes Mari had been wearing while Mari is already in bed.

I won't ruin your thoughts but do you really think a manga like this would imply characters had sex?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Good for you, coz Kuzushiro ditched this manga and probably will never resume it.

Wait what ? I know the manga was finished but not that Kuzushiro cut it short. Is it true ?

Probably not. It wouldn't make sense for Kuzushiro to have said she wanted to restart it at a different publisher. It's more plausible that YH decided to end it at vol 6, Kuzushiro hoped to find a different publisher to keep it going, then couldn't actually get the green light for it.

Mist likely is because it became a mess. The story loss it's originally concept and had too many characters that readers were barely able to remember after awhile.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I won't ruin your thoughts but do you really think a manga like this would imply characters had sex?

No it will explicitly said it. A lot of jokes have sexual innuendos. Hell, Inugami is not hiding her M tendency at all. Ushikawa had been throwing innuendosa lot of times. I don't think imply two characters had sex off screen is too farfetch. Also remember that this 2 characters had call Nekoyama's sister the super Nympho.

Mist likely is because it became a mess. The story loss it's originally concept and had too many characters that readers were barely able to remember after awhile.

I can get this already. It was fun with the 3 main cast, the Animal club and Sarutobu/Torikai showing up from time to time but characters keep piling up regularly and it's difficult to remember who is who and most importantly to keep the focus on the main cast.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, yes. There's probably more (incl. whatever Noodle Incident transpired between the StuCo couple and the elder Nekoyama) but those would be the most explicit ones I can think of off the top of my head.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Yes and it goes further than this. They aren't the only characters who have had lesbian sex in this series.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 7:33AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Nekoyama get jealous fast lol

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

How many chapters before the end? This has gotten so boring and bloated that I just keep reading out of habit rather than interest.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This chapter was nice at least...Doesn't feel super onesided this time. Still needs a threesome.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aki used Dere!
It's super effective!
Inugami is Touched!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How many chapters before the end? This has gotten so boring and bloated that I just keep reading out of habit rather than interest.

There is 6 volumes and i believe it's still Vol.3 so

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

now that was a nice chapter

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It is some of the same gags, but i'm easily amused so i still love it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I have this wild new idea that might interest you, it occurred to me just now and I think it could save you a lot of time.

Don't read things you don't like. If that strategy doesn't interest you, you could also read it and move on. That approach doesn't save as much time, but if you successfully avoid posting about how you didn't actually want to read it then you'll still manage to save a bit.

You can have this one for free, no need to thank me.

DealerYakuman
joined Feb 20, 2016

Despite the title of this manga, the author surely pushes InuAki hard. I'm REALLY curious to see the final pairings at the end.

joined Sep 13, 2018

There is 6 volumes and i believe it's still Vol.3 so

wait , so did the manga already end?

I just discovered there was an anime from 2014 that i never heard about , watched the whole thing and was thinking "i wonder how many chapters released after these 2 years how not reading this series. Then i found out there was only 4 new chapters after where the anime left of.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The manga ended some time ago already.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Everyone needs a aki in their life

joined May 24, 2014

So how did it ended?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So how did it ended?

Knowning the author ? Probably on the girls being just friends.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Where is this manga even going now?
At first it was inugami being gay for nekoyama. And the other way around..
Then side characters come in and suddenly its just everybody wants to beep everyone

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

YURI IS DEAD! Nekoyama want BF!

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 10:12PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Apparently in the chapter, Nekoyama forget to the very existence of Inugami. Like i thought she had the hots for Inugami and now she ask for Aki to be her Bf in her next life ? Like wtf ? Maybe it's just classic 4-koma shenanigans and it will not remembered but that's definitevely strange in universe. Moreso, Inugami not even appearing to stop the flirting, is she fucking dead ? Anyway, knowing the author, they will just probably end up all friends anyway. Well, see you in 4/5 months for the next chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.