Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Seems I came here too late. What's about a too short chapter, Kaoru's interest in sex and so on?.. It was a late April's fools joke or what? lol
Anyway, interesting chapter, glad to see this series still active so I can hope to know finally what's after this point of the story. Thanks for keeping up.

A "prep issue" chapter was posted in here 9 days ago, it had 6 pages and it ended on a cliffhanger. Not sure why its not here anymore, but i'm assuming the scanlation team is waiting for the whole issue to come out before putting the chapter up again.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Here's the real preview, ya crazies.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7vdepxs6l7xxd3k/Dear_My_Teacher_9_preview.zip

Lol! You got me.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 8:21PM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oh wow, this is back! Glad to see this relationship continue. :D

joined Sep 23, 2018

I created this account to post this.
After reading the latest 預備號, I'm confused. It's definitely OOC considering she claimed that she won't have sex with her until her graduation, so I find the Japanese scan and consult a few people who are good at Japanese, some are from fan-sub groups(Japanese to Chinese), one guy works for a financial company's Japan division, they all tell me the same thing. I'm fairly certain that she's asking to see her parents rather than asking for sex. I'm not trying to create drama here or something, but to say the least this definitely confuses people. Whoever is in charge of the group may want to talk to the translator. I can't forget how bad the translation of bloom into you is(you won't be able to understand MC's struggle with mistranslation like that), so I have to do something when I see the manga I love is misrepresented.

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 9:42AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

^ It was a joke! Read the post from the scanlater a mere 3 posts above yours. I'll quote it here for your convenience.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ It was a joke! Read the post from the scanlater a mere 3 posts above yours. I'll quote it here for your convenience.

OMG, you mean Karou-sensei also wants to have sex with Mikoto's parents!?!

In for a penny, in for a pound, I guess. lol

joined Sep 23, 2018

ok, my bad. Sorry for the inconvenient lol

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I just read this. Before i dismiss it after I read tag, because I'm not really interested reading teacher x student.
But then I haven't find something nice to read on so I decided to give this a try.

Surprisingly it's far better than I expected (´⊙ω⊙`)

it's sweet, and I like how the story has time progress, not ending right after they become lover, since typically many romance stories are like that

I hope this will have the continuation
in fact, this should have been made into an anime, I don't think there are yuri student x teacher romance anime out there

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

That's not it..Lol..Since they are already dating Kaoru ask Mikoto if she should properly introduce herself as Mikoto's girlfriend to her parents..Don't know how you come to a conclusion wherein Kaoru want to have s*x with Mikoto's parents.. ( ̄  ̄|||)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's not it..Lol..Since they are already dating Kaoru ask Mikoto if she should properly introduce herself as Mikoto's girlfriend to her parents..Don't know how you come to a conclusion wherein Kaoru want to have s*x with Mikoto's parents.. ( ̄  ̄|||)

I guess we need a macro for:

A joke version of the chapter was posted for a couple of days with the dialogue changed from “meet the parents” to “have sex.” Then the correct one was posted.

It was a good joke, because it was just implausibly plausible enough for people to take it seriously and squawk madly about it until the joke was revealed.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

the fuck happened to this series?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

...Meanwhile the drama fest Useless Princesses get a new chapter every month, sometimes even two, glorious ...

joined Jun 12, 2015

...Meanwhile the drama fest Useless Princesses get a new chapter every month, sometimes even two, glorious ...

Dear My Teacher is not a series published in magazine. It's a doujin released irregularly wherever author has time to work on it. And it's up to date, so there's nothing to work on.

New chapter finally in my hands. It's short, should have something rushed out in a couple weeks

joined Aug 16, 2019

New chapter finally in my hands. It's short, should have something rushed out in a couple weeks

Waaaaaah thank you very much!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yay! I feel a real affection for this one--age-gap yuri with a plausible, interesting relationship and where you don't need to wish the squickiness away.

(I actually don't mind pretty high levels of squick sometimes--I'm a real Itou Hachi fan--but sometimes it's nice to not have to make the effort.)

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Where are the chapters you spoke from lmao it's already the 19th October

Where are the chapters you spoke from lmao it's already the 19th October

I moved my entire life into the mountains.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Insert Zuko's meme here

... I was about to rant about "WHY HAVENT CONTINUED!!" stuff, but, for once, the comment section filled me into what's going on. I feel conflicted about it, for one side we have a talented artist having a proper serialization (UP) so we should be more than happe for them, on the other side... the wait is real.

Well... there is a new chapter already out and a side story coming out in less than a week. Great news for you!

The bad news is I moved my whole life to the mountains and need to find the time to work on them. Any help would be appreciated.

Chapter 9 has been translated. Pending someone helping with the cleaning/typesetting, might still be a while before it's out though.

Never say I didn't try.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Never say I didn't try.

Please take your time, we're more than grateful for you even doing all this work, the least we can do is be patient.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Never say I didn't try.

did you really move to the mountains? LOL It's kinda funny phrase but hurray if it's true. Sounds serene :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.