Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh man, Ah-chan is super adorbs. ^^

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Ai just might be the most adorable thing in this manga!

Hey, to be fair, she does look really good in that swimsuit.

Dat bod.

on another unrelated note, every time we get a new chapter on DR, i cry a little because this hasn't been picked up by anybody in the states, if seven seas or even VIZ picked up this manga, that would be great, but for now, i cn only blame shueisha.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I came. I saw AixChie shiptease. I came.

And was Miyoshi always this hyper? Damn...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Dat bod.

on another unrelated note, every time we get a new chapter on DR, i cry a little because this hasn't been picked up by anybody in the states, if seven seas or even VIZ picked up this manga, that would be great, but for now, i cn only blame shueisha.

If seven seas picked it up, I'm not sure they could sell in the states. if they did, they'd have to sanitize the shit out of it to get it past many censors or paste a big fat 'ole NC17/17+ label on the cover. for example, Barnes and Noble "might" sell it, but like the last time I saw a series that was 17+ offered by B&N, it was promptly removed (damn, I cannot remember the title). Also, if 7seas had to tone down Virgin's Empire so it could sell in the states, I think all of VE's charm (due to the ecchi-ness) would be lost.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Dammit! That cliffhanger! What could the swimsuit be!?

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Dat bod.

If seven seas picked it up, I'm not sure they could sell in the states. if they did, they'd have to sanitize the shit out of it to get it past many censors or paste a big fat 'ole NC17/17+ label on the cover. for example, Barnes and Noble "might" sell it, but like the last time I saw a series that was 17+ offered by B&N, it was promptly removed (damn, I cannot remember the title). Also, if 7seas had to tone down Virgin's Empire so it could sell in the states, I think all of VE's charm (due to the ecchi-ness) would be lost.

Wasn't Maka Maka sold in the states? I don't think this would be much of a problem. Besides, the possible low sales anyway...

joined Jun 12, 2012

I've been reading this series for too long.

joined Apr 21, 2013

Only 5 days until volume 4 is released in Germany.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dat bod.

Really? I've seen plenty of 17+ manga in barnes n nobles. Yubisaki Milktea I bought from there. And 7 Seas could just sell it online.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 2:40PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Who is the publisher?

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

I love Miyoshi and Ayano, there such a great ship

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

this just proves the theory that all women are partial lesbians.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 8:28PM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I like how this author make plump women.

joined Apr 21, 2013

Who is the publisher?

It's published by Panini and the German title is Schulmädchen-Report.

Dat bod.

Let me dream dammit!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New fetish discovered : appendix scars. Oo

Another fun chapter. :)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Slightly off topic but I'm starting to wonder if <3's appearing in speech bubbles and sound effects is starting to becoming a minor fetish tool. In more recent (H) doujin, they've become a lot more prevalent. Considering how sexualized pg 155 is, it sort of solidifies this theory to me.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Lol what an interesting fetish.

joined Apr 9, 2014

lol what even...

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Well, that was an interesting way of going about that.

Points for creativity: 10

joined Apr 1, 2014

Fuck already.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Fuck already.

Ai x Chie
Miyoshi x Ayano

<3333

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

lol at Onoda letting those beach bunnies have it. xD

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Girls just wanna have fun...

To reply you must either login or sign up.