Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

AAAAA I'm so happy with this chapter ; ;

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I swear that everytime Elisha compliments Honoka gets cuter and cuter. They should definitely get together more or even pair up. That should be interesting xD I want to see more of them together!!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

ummmm.... why is the American bursting out of her clothes? I mean really, is that how we're seen?

last edited at Apr 29, 2014 1:05AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

ummmm.... why is the American bursting out of her clothes? I mean really, is that how we're seen?

yes.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Good thing she didn't draw cyborg Theodore Roosevelt...... that would have too much awesome and would have likely melted our computers.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Good thing she didn't draw cyborg Theodore Roosevelt...... that would have too much awesome and would have likely melted our computers.

haha... yeah with the comment, "I speak softly, and carry a bit stick for justice."

yes

yeah I thought so :-( ya know, I blame it all on the Kardashians and MTV! oh yeah and McD's and... and...

oh well.

joined Oct 11, 2010

I blame bald eagles, they are realy a bad influence on everyone.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

yeah I thought so :-( ya know, I blame it all on the Kardashians and MTV!

Ahah xD

oh yeah and McD's and... and...

Blame fast food alone, and you pretty much got it all covered.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Honoka is actually pretty damn cute...

joined Apr 15, 2011

oh yeah and McD's and... and...

Blame fast food alone, and you pretty much got it all covered.

agreed. up until I could buy my own food, I thought McD's fries were the 5th food group. now I know it's the chicken nuggets. ya know, the ones there were not made with "real meat." I think that food group was called the Proccesed, UnKown Edibles or PUKE for short.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ch23 Are they a new pair? I am having trouble keeping track of so many characters xD

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I cant keep track of these characters........gonna drop cause i don't know wtf is going on half the time :/

joined Apr 15, 2011

ch23 Are they a new pair? I am having trouble keeping track of so many characters xD

yup, new pairing. I know I'm being selfish, but dammit I want some Yuri resolution with the current pairings!!!!!

I remember seeing this chapter on the grand jump manga reader. glad i know what they're saying now, her thirst is real.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

these virgins are such a tease

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

what a cute chapter~~~♡

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

yup, new pairing. I know I'm being selfish, but dammit I want some Yuri resolution with the current pairings!!!!

Whelp, technically they're not "new", they first appeared in ch15 http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch15

It's not like there's been any resolution, though xD

joined Sep 11, 2013

Oh my gooooosh~

Mayuyu is literally the cutest thing. Shy chubby girls with one-sided crushes are so niche, but SO worth it.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

One of the issue of that manga, in my opinion, is that the author art makes many characters somewhat look alike, which doesn't help to keep track on who's who. As a result, it gets pretty confusing at times.

Well, it's still a fun read, but half chapter, I'm not sure of what pairs are really involved until there's some name dropping.

I swear that everytime Elisha compliments Honoka gets cuter and cuter. They should definitely get together more or even pair up. That should be interesting xD I want to see more of them together!!

:D omg yes, my life would be complete.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

That moment when you realize that there are 88 chapters out and Kawaii-scans can't keep up the pace of a sick artist.

I really hope some other group picks this up.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ah-chan was adorabetes... and how come this was out before The Real Her! I usually find them released the other way... o3o

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahah! She was so happy in the end xD

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Well Ai's pretty happy with her new swimsuit, its kinda cute seeing her all excited about it.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Damn, dat body. Ah-chan is super adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.