Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Mar 3, 2012

Not quite sure if some of you know this, i kinda didnt want to go through the comments, the mange has been license by Seven Sea. Pretty exciting but also sad. So yah.... it wont come out till December 2014.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

You know, after a re-read and going off the main plot; doesn't Glasses-senpai look almost identical to Harumin? I thought, what if she and Harumin are sisters? And Glasses-senpai was this scary mastermind who gets even Harumin to fall at her feet. :0

I don't know. This wait is killing me so much that I'm coming up with stupid ideas. Although I DO think the two are siblings... I hope so, anyway.

AND YES. I've had the first volume bookmarked on Amazon since it was announced! Can't wait for December.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Licensing of a book (or something whatever) by american publisher is more like a bad news for me. I can't buy them anyway. The shipping cost would be more than the items price itself, and there will be an additional shipping insurance at 50% of the item cost itself. (it apparently they claim that the risk to send things to my country is huge, or something)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It sure would be nice if Seven Seas would go back and finish the unfinished yuri they licensed in the past. Just sayin'....

Untitled-1
joined Feb 1, 2013

when is ch 12. coming out ?

joined Jul 5, 2014

when is ch 12. coming out ?

The raws are out already, so hopefully not too long now!

joined Aug 22, 2013

A rough translation of chapter 12 is already available here:
http://www.yuri-en.net/citrus-chapter-12-love-is-roughsubs/

I guess many people will appreciate this rough translation, while waiting for the wonderful final version of YP. Good enough to avoid the spoilers everywhere.
If some admin considers that I shouldn't share the link here, just delete my post, please.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

A rough translation of chapter 12 is already available here:
http://www.yuri-en.net/citrus-chapter-12-love-is-roughsubs/

I guess many people will appreciate this rough translation, while waiting for the wonderful final version of YP. Good enough to avoid the spoilers everywhere.
If some admin considers that I shouldn't share the link here, just delete my post, please.

ty chigau

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Believe it or not I've grown to be inhumanly patient so I'll wait for the final version but thanks I know everyone else is happy to see the link.

joined Apr 15, 2011

^ Believe it or not I've grown to be inhumanly patient so I'll wait for the final version but thanks I know everyone else is happy to see the link.

you are a good person to have that kind of willpower. I on the other hand do not and have one thing to say... WTF is up with chapter 12? it was not what I expected at all.

oh well, now I'm waiting for the final version to be released.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I just read chapter 12 and my mind is blown by what Mei said to Yuzu on the last page, It's like a big OMG moment . And with this development I hope the next chapter gets really good.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

oooooooh why cliffhanger...oh whyyyy...

joined Jul 5, 2014

Waits for next cliche drama arc

joined Mar 23, 2013

Dat chapter 12... Really feels like the wait will be even longer for the next one.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Dat chapter 12... Really feels like the wait will be even longer for the next one.

ugh, I hope not, but I see your point. a resolution was reached a little too quickly and peacefully. I wonder where Saburouta will take chapter 13 next? Maybe having grandfather return home? As a result, Mei decides to return home with her grandfather (as a dutiful child should)?

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

As expected, the author made a quick and kind of sloppy resolution but thank every power that be for the step forward. Go Mei gooooo <3 <3 <3

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I have missed the new chapter for more than a month... sad.. anyway thank you guys for all the hard work!! Will be waiting for the next chappie. hahah the moment I read the last pages, I knew the comment section will flood of hates and yes, I wasn't wrong. Anyway, that page 22 was awesome and am I the only one who thinks Harumin and Yuzu will look good together? .w. Not that I dislike MeiYuzu, just sayin'.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Harumin = Yoshino from Marimite? lmao

Totally took the easy way out, heh. I'm not decided on whether I like or dislike that decision.

dat ending on the other hand... Matsuri is totally up for the threesome, GO FOR IT LOL

joined Mar 23, 2013

ugh, I hope not, but I see your point.

What I meant is not about the timeframe but rather that a cliffhanger that ends on a possible very good note makes me want to have it more than the ch 11 cliffhanger because that was a "negative" cliffhanger.

a resolution was reached a little too quickly and peacefully. I wonder where Saburouta will take chapter 13 next? Maybe having grandfather return home? As a result, Mei decides to return home with her grandfather (as a dutiful child should)?

Pls no grandpa ;_;

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I loathed chapter 13. I know Citrus wasn't very good in terms of the story, but this was just terrible! Terrible I say ;_;

Okay, so first, the chapter didn't feel christmas-y at all! What's up with that?

2) The setting is all over the place! I thought their mum, yuzu and mei would spend their xmas together at home. I understood why Mei couldnt but why didn't Yuzu and her mum celebrate together? Yuzu even rejected Harumin saying it was only for family just the previous chapter but then again she INVITES 0 Matsuri to celebrate xmas together at home which would make her mum and mei happy (?) with more ppl. Wat da fuk.

3) everyone was so OOC.

• insert comment here about dropping citrus * then coming back to read again when the next chapter is up.
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I loathed chapter 13. I know Citrus wasn't very good in terms of the story, but this was just terrible! Terrible I say ;_;

Okay, so first, the chapter didn't feel christmas-y at all! What's up with that?

2) The setting is all over the place! I thought their mum, yuzu and mei would spend their xmas together at home. I understood why Mei couldnt but why didn't Yuzu and her mum celebrate together? Yuzu even rejected Harumin saying it was only for family just the previous chapter but then again she INVITES 0 Matsuri to celebrate xmas together at home which would make her mum and mei happy (?) with more ppl. Wat da fuk.

3) everyone was so OOC.

• insert comment here about dropping citrus * then coming back to read again when the next chapter is up.

You really need to spill where you get your manga because chapter 13 won't see release on at least a month more.

Sorry, couldn't help it :p

last edited at Sep 28, 2014 9:50PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Hahahaha! That's some major typo righht there! I meant chapter 12. Thanks :p

joined Apr 15, 2011

ugh, I hope not, but I see your point.

What I meant is not about the timeframe but rather that a cliffhanger that ends on a possible very good note makes me want to have it more than the ch 11 cliffhanger because that was a "negative" cliffhanger.

ummm, doesn't that defeat the purpose of a cliffhanger? cliffhangers imply angst, mystery, and uncertainly (e.g. the unknown). "positive" cliffhangers (brain fart, but I know +-cliffhangers have a name... can someone remind me of what it is called? resolution or something like that?) imply resolution and the closing of a chapter/volume. so you're saying you were ready for this section to come to a conclusion? or that you dislike when chapters end on a down note? either way is cool, but come on, don't you like it when a chapter is left unended and the tension is so thick you can slice a knife through it? In fact, I kind of hate that ch. 12 ended the way it did. it was a little too neat and left me asking a bunch of questions such as, why did Matsuri gave up so easily when she was hell-bent on destroying Mei? my first, last, and only thoughts since then have been "WTF?"

joined Oct 8, 2014

[link removed]

Hey, here is chapter 12 in English :) Found it a second ago so I'm buzzing.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 11:58AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

[link removed]

Hey, here is chapter 12 in English :) Found it a second ago so I'm buzzing.

Said chapter is already up here on DS and in much better quality. It's listed as chapter 11, seeing as the one before it was an Extra, not an actual chapter.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 11:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.