Forum › The twitter of girls and waking of shyness discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Apparently people want no sin on this good Christian website.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I dunno, just block the Lolicon tag and don't read Itou Hachi. What even the point of reading something you know you don't like and come complain after that you hate what you have read when knowing you hate it ? Just ignore the damn thing.

What's the point of reading and replying to a comment you don't like?

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Apparently people want no sin on this good Christian website.

Sin?¿? On my Lesbian website?! TO THE RANCH!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I dunno, just block the Lolicon tag and don't read Itou Hachi. What even the point of reading something you know you don't like and come complain after that you hate what you have read when knowing you hate it ? Just ignore the damn thing.

What's the point of reading and replying to a comment you don't like?

Cause i can't block it while you can block Lolicon tag and not see it on the main page ?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Itou Hachi back at it again with being a disgusting mother fucker. I’d really like to never see anything from them ever again.

But you still clicked on it and read it, even left a comment...just why.

Do you always read things you hate just to complain about it? The tags are there, so you really don't have any excuse.

In this case I can recommend fatal pulse, if you don't know their works yet.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

......this had nothing to do with twitter :(

Not the social media service, nope. But "twitter" existed before that as a word for a kind of sound, you know.

Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

Hey what ? How waiting for her to in age to date legally is illegal ? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Like I said, grooming. Look it up.

Get over yourself and pull that stick out of your ass. Grooming involves actively shaping the child's psychological development, not simply waiting for them to grow out of being a minor while interacting with them more or less no differently than any regular acquaintance/neighbor.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Why are people still act surprised and triggered when reading yet another onee-loli from Itou hachi lol, it's like people complaining about ntr story from Kodama Naoko but still come back for more.
You know you can simply just ignore it and move on.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Cause i can't block it while you can block Lolicon tag and not see it on the main page ?

Not being able to block it doesn't mean you have to reply. I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, yet you couldn't ignore my comment. From time to time a different opinion on loli stuff should be heard.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Idk, after softcharm all the Loli content looks petty in comparison.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

When you get the blue checkmark they let you go on the Twitter of girls.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Leave Itou Hachi alone

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and to answer the perpetual question: i'm in the comments for this thing i hate because i hate it and i don't want it or the people that want to read it to come to this website i DO enjoy. i want all the pedos who think that they can hide behind the words "lolicon" or "shotacon" and act like they're not cranking off to children to leave and go back to 4chan or wherever else you spineless worms used to go

Sigh Not that shit again. Reading Loli or Shota stuff doesn't make someone a pedophile like reading Food Wars doesn't make someone a restaurant chef or Hagime no Ippo make you a boxer. i can assure that NO ONE here will tell you that pedophily is a good thing and will tell you they want to dothose things with a real little girl because they know it's illegal.

joined Jan 13, 2019

and to answer the perpetual question: i'm in the comments for this thing i hate because i hate it and i don't want it or the people that want to read it to come to this website i DO enjoy. i want all the pedos who think that they can hide behind the words "lolicon" or "shotacon" and act like they're not cranking off to children to leave and go back to 4chan or wherever else you spineless worms used to go

Sigh Not that shit again. Reading Loli or Shota stuff doesn't make someone a pedophile like reading Food Wars doesn't make someone a restaurant chef or Hagime no Ippo make you a boxer. i can assure that NO ONE here will tell you that pedophily is a good thing and will tell you they want to dothose things with a real little girl because they know it's illegal.

homeslice this is such a wild paragraph to write down and also genuinely believe in, please see a therapist

also people shouldnt want to do those things with real children because it's reprehensible, not just because it's illegal, oh my god

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I’m usually okay with Itou Hachi, and this one was pretty cute. But. I see no child there. She needs to talk to some real children and remember herself at 10 yo: children do not have such thoughts as “it’s okay to expect something when we’re alone...” 10 yo is not puberty, there are close to zero mindful sexual desires at that age. Itou just draws 14-16 yo girls in the bodies of 10 (which is arguable with that chest). So in fact the age gap is not so big, lolicon part is almost not existent.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Evitron posted:

It's funny because people get banned in 4chan if they dare posting real pictures, because no matter the place, everyone knows that it's wrong... Everyone with common sense at least.

Also first rule in dynasty: First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

NO ONE here will tell you that pedophily is a good thing and will tell you they want to dothose things with a real little girl because they know it's illegal

That’s an argument against your point though lol.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

homeslice this is such a wild paragraph to write down and also genuinely believe in, please see a therapist

Can say the same about yours. That's a generalization to say that everyone who Loli/Shota stuff have IRL pedophiles.

also people shouldnt want to do those things with real children because it's reprehensible, not just because it's illegal, oh my god

Listen i could use a lot of worlds to say why it's not a good thing and i say illegal like i've could say immoral, wrong ot against the law but if you have understand the point then what ?

NO ONE here will tell you that pedophily is a good thing and will tell you they want to dothose things with a real little girl because they know it's illegal

That’s an argument against your point though lol.

Dare to explain ? Cause "lol" is not an explanation.

Edit : Think i will stop soon before it's get out of hands (more than it already have)

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 5:40PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

oh gosh I sense a holywar) well whatever

I like all this stuff Itou Hachi draws. it's so pure and innocent. but it got me itchy to finally see something pervy (lolicon awakened lol, hello no))

yeah actual thing is a bad thing, yeah I'm against it etc etc etc

but come on! I bet everyone (except for that one raging weirdo ofc) would like to see lil girl ravaging big girl in an ecchi way at least a little nsfw bit ))
ah Yuzumori-san, moar~ (step on me more)) ah I miss those series

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

wee woo wee woo

Chubby%20cat
joined May 4, 2018

The funniest part of reading any of Itou Hachi's work is seeing people argue because of it

And also this is the most beautiful comment i've seen on this discussion so far

Serenata posted:

Also first rule in dynasty: First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Aw shes gonna wait for her to turn 18 first how sweet.... no thats called grooming

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

It's a legitimate point. I mean after reading American Psycho I became an ax murderer.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:05PM

14906881_905842622850529_7586761577245643304_n
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wow what a nice OneShot, now i gonna start normalizing pedophilia :3

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

......this had nothing to do with twitter :(

Not the social media service, nope. But "twitter" existed before that as a word for a kind of sound, you know.

No, I know, I was just foolin'. But still, "Twitter of girls"? What does that mean? Is it poetic, because I'm not good at being poetic

HonkTheDragonSlayer
Honk
joined Aug 3, 2017

Leaving out the whole lolicon perverted stuff this manga reminded me of all the commonly known embarrassing and shameful things that you learn they are shameful not from parents/teacher but from your friends after you've been doing it for a long time which makes you feel far more uncomfortable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.