Forum › Fuwafuwa Futashika Yume Mitai discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

CURSING IN PORTUGUESE

joined Dec 18, 2018

This was such an unnecessary chapter...

Unless it leads to something in the future.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Don't you love when a finished series comes back after wondering "hey, did I break everyone's hearts actually?".
... I liked it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like her stuff. It's innocent and fluffy ultimately, but always bittersweet. I have read and re-read most of her stuff, including, of course, Last Uniform. It really annoyed me when V 1 and 2 were licensed but not 3 - What was 7 seas thinking?As for this, she likes to keep the wheel turning. So happy endings are precarious and so is misery.

I took out an observation on her art because I re-viewed this series and the art is better than last uniform or the fairy series. It's actually the best proving she did grow as an artist.

If people need to feel good about this, she has never failed to find someone new for the heartbroken loser of a love triangle. So even if she never continues or sequels, if she HAD then Sakura would have someone who would heal her heart.

last edited at Nov 27, 2019 6:14PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

If people need to feel good about this, she has never failed to find someone new for the heartbroken loser of a love triangle. So even if she never continues or sequels, if she HAD then Sakura would have someone who would heal her heart.

And this story has two heartbroken gals. Doesn't automatically they would hit it off of course, but i wouldnt complain if they did.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This is one yuri trope I could absolutely do without. I hope Sakura-chan finds someone else later on but I doubt it.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why doesn't she tell her friend she's dating sempai?

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

lol

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well these two were certainly more lighthearted than that other one.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The classic instance of what I mentioned above is "If This Wish Comes True" which had a sequel series "All You" where the heartbroken loser of the love triangle comforts and falls in love with a heartbroken older woman. A lot of the drama in Last Uniform didn't get resolved, but there was definitely someone for most of the losers. Most of her stuff ultimately has a happy ending, especially for MCs.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm, what would the female equivalent of a cock block be called?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BlueDsc posted:

Clamjammed

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

BlueDsc posted:

Clamjammed

Perfect.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Whoof. It just barely earned the Aaaaaangst tag back in the main story, but that first bonus chapter earned it with gusto.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

Fer sure. Wouldn't feel like Hakamada Mera without a one-sided relationship -_-

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Why doesn't she tell her friend she's dating sempai?

I feel like there has been a few stories where this happens and we aren't told why a main character dates and doesn't tell their closet friend/s but I may be miss remembering/ and forgetting context that would answer that.

Bad joke time! Isn't that ladybug necklace . . . miraculous?! Don't kill me. I don't even watch the show.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I procrastinated when it came to finish reading the recent chapters that came out because I kept thinking that this story was boring and unoriginal and don't care for it. So, I reread it to see if I still think that, and honestly, I think it was pretty good. Not the most exciting story, but I liked reading the whole thing without waiting. Chiyoko was bit too pessimistic, but that was the point of the story (plus, I'm the same). I didn't like the unnecessary heart broken girls, and hoped that they would hook up in an extra (which may be an overused trope, but it's one of my favorites), but sadly, nope. All in all, I'll give it a 7.5/10 and would reread again
Edit: And I meant it

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 2:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.