The ride never end

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

"Left or Right hand"

"..."

"Y E S"

473a2eb411ff7fe55f43b145b0e4fdc1
joined Oct 15, 2018

Lovely doujin to end the series and for the question at the end: is the answer a kiss?

Also I loved this spin-off NozoNico by that same artist and isn't part of the Handshake series.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_come_again_tomorrow

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 8:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mmm, I'm always up for some good NozoNico, and this is definitely it. The two of them compliment each other very well, what with Nozomi's ability to deflect or counter Nico's over the top aggressiveness, and Nico's underlying nurturing nature filling the gaps of long-neglected Nozomi. It's a good pairing.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Good good

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

These cliffhangers are gonna be the death of me but other than that it was good as always, loved it.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

i don't care how many times people use rooftop scenes to bring out the introspection in a character, it tugs at my heartstrings everytime. especially when it's someone like Honoka, finally putting her brain to some good use! and when nozomi and nico come back to the roof later, it's even better because it's romantic.

this is a nozonico doujin though, and i have to say one more time how damn awkward everything is. like when nico desperately tries to play off the fact that she snapped at nozomi for, well, pretty much nothing. it's painfully realistic - feelings aren't ever that straightforward or easy to sort out. i love it.

kanbayashi makoto is great at drawing these really pained faces - i can feel the angst through my computer screen and it always leaves me wanting more.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Lovely doujin to end the series and for the question at the end: is the answer a kiss?

Considering Nozomi’s pose, the answer might be a hug?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Considering Nozomi’s pose, the answer might be a hug?

Or maybe a washi washi

joined Nov 14, 2014

Both the title and the first page are way too lewd for me. I can't continue!

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

the question that Nozomi asked Nico was like
' yes or yes ' ? so the answer might be YES, I think hahaha

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

the question that Nozomi asked Nico was like
' yes or yes ' ? so the answer might be YES, I think hahaha

No, left hand means goodbye

joined Aug 18, 2020

Wait, is this the end?

To reply you must either login or sign up.