Forum › Secret Ensemble discussion

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Don't listen to her! She's playing you like a damned, hum, trumpet, I guess, to get her club on stage!

And that's the first time I've seen the word "erotic" to escribe a solo. I've heard and used "sensual" before, but not erotic.
So yeah more musicians yuri, that's nice.

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

lol. Imagine actually using an amplug. Also, "base".

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Btw, it's "bass", not "base".

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

It was cute, but I'm also here to point out bass*
Was ready to give the benefit of the doubt until "base" appeared a second time

last edited at Nov 11, 2019 12:36AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Takeshima Eku sure do love their musicians.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

The solution, as always, is jazz fusion.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I can always appreciate a good pair of musical lesbians

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

It really is secretive because I didn't even know this existed until now

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

For some French trivia, the title is a word play on what he could mean in English and French, the English sense is obvious, the French one could be translated to "together in secret" in a not so correct grammar.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For some French trivia, the title is a word play on what he could mean in English and French, the English sense is obvious, the French one could be translated to "together in secret" in a not so correct grammar.

Ensemble has differents translation depending on the context you use it. If you use Ensemble as an adverb it mean together but as a noun it stay as Ensemble and it's a synonimous of a band which is a better fit cosidering they're both musicians. Even if your explanation work too.

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 1:47PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The solution, as always, is jazz fusion.

I was thinking ska but that works, too.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

i dont really like Eku's works but this one is an exception

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 12:30AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Wow, this was really good! Not sure how I missed it. Anyway, always glad to see a couple who can express their interest in each other so clearly. There are enough useless ones out there, now's the time for the useful lesbians to rise up!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Wouldn't it be funny if they're in the same school as "Whispering you........." and they make a cameo on it. Even if they didn't have too many pages about them. Hell, they could even be old school alumni who show up, who knows?

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 12:26PM

joined Apr 20, 2022

Wouldn't it be funny if they're in the same school as "Whispering you........." and they make a cameo on it. Even if they didn't have too many pages about them. Hell, they could even be old school alumni who show up, who knows?

Well actually right on the first page whilst they're walking you can see some people in the first panel which if you zoom in is Aki and Yori from whispering... Since I can tell just from the clothes they're wearing also hair colour.

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 12:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.