joined May 2, 2014

Hole shit ! this is going to be very interesting

joined May 2, 2014

Happy nightmares.

Ahah!

Dat face! lol XD

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Awesome manga! <3! can't wait for more updates : )))
Story looks unique and awesome,art is fantastic as well thumbs up xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Welp, that was very random

Looking forward for more though.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47

I can't get over that panel cut-off face. LOL

Holy crap I nearly peed myself hahahaha

But anyways. I can see a lot of room for social commentary, an interesting premise, and the wife is hot. Let's see how this plays out.

I was wondering if someone had pointed that out, I nearly burst out laughing but my roommate is sleeping so I had to contain it.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I think it's not so much yuri but I hope she'll end up with her fake wife. Because they look cute together in cover.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Happy nightmares.

Ahah!

Dat face! lol XD

that facee..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Swing & miss comedy ~~~~
Losing interest ~~~~
Fading ~~~

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

THAT CLIFF HANGER THOOOOOO

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ooooo I hope for some sexy action in the next chapter xD

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Mannnn this wife is irritating. Forcing yourself onto your 'husband' that you've just met and now trying to sleep with 'him' when you don't know each other yeah ok. Getting into the fake family thing a biiiit too much.

I actually really like the elder son character, she seems to be one of those meddlers that know more than they let on. Really isn't much of a surprise to see why the real 'father' ran away, though. I have a feeling most of the comedy in this manga will be the MC going why is this happening why, im not a dad while theres weirdy cutsie kids and cutsie wife shit going on in the background. Even though its all fake. Ugh idk. It's one of those that I hate the premise for it but I'll keep reading to see if it gets better

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

makes weird chortling noises omg this manga

joined Aug 5, 2013

Oh what I'd give to be the scoring ninja just to watch that honeymoon :D

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

OH MY GAD !!!~~~~ I SHIP THESE TWO SO MUCH !!!!
I'm with the (MOTHERX FATHER) SHIP!!! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch02#42
I really hope they for real start getting feelings towards each other!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Even i felt like running away when reading this.

But then the last page appear.
Maybe i could...stick around abit longer

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, I always shut my brain off when reading ridiculous manga and doujins so I really have no problems with this one.

Maybe if the end involves being hitched with Paperplane girl. I would crack up though if the "real" and "fake" father were twins. That would just be golden.

I could see "real" father making an appearance, however. Either they get disqualified, or "real" father isn't wanted in the family once the bonding commenced.

Last page, chapter 2. Most want.
... Please, Protagonist... Do it for the grades.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

i dont really understand this manga . because those girls don't have men around them they cant deal with it so. the experiment is, girls can be de men too? its a interesting manga but my brain hurts for trying to place everything in his place.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

i dont really understand this manga . because those girls don't have men around them they cant deal with it so. the experiment is, girls can be de men too? its a interesting manga but my brain hurts for trying to place everything in his place.

It's more like, they want the girls to have a man figure in their life while they attend this girl's school thing. Well, being surrounded with girls instead of boys, they'd have to rely on those tv shows and all things and have this glorified look at men on how "noble", "charming", and "kind" they are.

At least on this manga.

And when they got out of school or something, they'd fall in the...*cough* predatory hands of men and get pregnant.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I seriously love this manga. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

joined May 2, 2014

that last chapter ... HOLY MOTHER OF HOTNESS 0.0!!

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

that last chapter ... HOLY MOTHER OF HOTNESS 0.0!!

^Think the same and I think they suit each other, wife and husband :3

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

It's more like, they want the girls to have a man figure in their life while they attend this girl's school thing. Well, being surrounded with girls instead of boys, they'd have to rely on those tv shows and all things and have this glorified look at men on how "noble", "charming", and "kind" they are.

At least on this manga.

And when they got out of school or something, they'd fall in the...*cough* predatory hands of men and get pregnant.

hmm that does not really explain the 1 son soo . but thinking while reading is good for the mind they say:)

joined Dec 4, 2013

I was great can't wait to read more for the mange you make will look forward in your manga and will also wait for your update

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 5:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't cut it there! OMG :D THIRD CHAPTER!

joined Apr 12, 2014

why cant they all just be mothers and daughters instead of pretending to be a father/son its weird to me xD but its still very interesting

To reply you must either login or sign up.