Forum › Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind. discussion

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

That mom looked like a ghost there. She even has that dead-mother side braid. Of course, this isn't the kind of series that kills their characters, except in a pretend sense.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I’m just waiting for the development where we learn Kizuna is a huge fan of the mom’s doujins.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

...I think my OT3 just upgraded to an OT4

joined Sep 13, 2018

this is full of gay. All good

Really love the art style and the faces the onee-chan does at every situation.

joined Jan 11, 2018

The shipping in this just got so much more complicated. But I'm sure the mom will work that out in her stories.

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 3:58PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The shipping in this just got so much more complicated. But I'm sure the mom will work that out in her stories.

Remember my prediction from 23rd October?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That work too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is a glorious and lovely chaos

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 4:11PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Onee chan is going to have her own harem at this point.

joined Feb 23, 2016

The mom is shipping hard on all of them~ her fantasy is going of the hook! All that material( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 22, 2018

The only way I can comment on this chapter is just to re-iterate my comment on the previous one.

joined Sep 13, 2018

"Wow look at that face , she's definitely scheming something lewd"

That can be used for a reaction image actually.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Mom has lots of material to work with. Back to selling doujinshi? lol

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

If you can't understand the rules to Twister, from a description, then you shouldn't be playing games. I mean isn't there really only two rules 1. Spin the spinner. 2. plase the body part on the color as shown on the spinner. We're not talking the rules to checkers here.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Those sis-incest-onee-loli-love-quadrangle doujins will be a smash hit.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If you can't understand the rules to Twister, from a description, then you shouldn't be playing games. I mean isn't there really only two rules 1. Spin the spinner. 2. plase the body part on the color as shown on the spinner. We're not talking the rules to checkers here.

Hehe, modern kids. I'm reminded of the story of a young boy who was presented with a paper book for the first time in his life (he had never touched one of those before, all he knew was cellphones and e-readers) and, after opening it, started pressing his finger against the first page, rubbing it up and down, again and again. After some time, getting no reaction from the page, the boy declared in frustration that the paper book was malfunctioning or broken.

Perhaps Mai-chan, avid cellphone gamer that she is, was mystified by the idea of a game played on a huge paper board on the ground?

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

^ LOL x 1000 at the child with the paper book. :D

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Hehe, modern kids. I'm reminded of the story of a young boy who was presented with a paper book for the first time in his life (he had never touched one of those before, all he knew was cellphones and e-readers) and, after opening it, started pressing his finger against the first page, rubbing it up and down, again and again. After some time, getting no reaction from the page, the boy declared in frustration that the paper book was malfunctioning or broken.

Perhaps Mai-chan, avid cellphone gamer that she is, was mystified by the idea of a game played on a huge paper board on the ground?

That's right up their with the story my comp-sci prof told us about the guy who called tech support complaining that his computer just stopped working. The tech person ran through the basic trouble shooting. When the tech asked the guy is the computer plugged in, the guy responded hold on I'll need to get a flashlight. The power is out, and it's dark back there.

joined Jan 1, 2020

Now we just need Shima's mom to meet with Yuu's mom.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ What about the dads tho? Should we ship them together too?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Good thing that the mom didn’t see that xD

joined Oct 22, 2018

Good thing that the mom didn’t see that xD

You underestimate her power.

joined May 1, 2015

Damn it Shima, you were so close.

joined Apr 6, 2019

And now it turns out that she doesn't understand the Pocky game either. >_<

Kids these days, gosh. I bet next chapter will start with Mai saying: "Oneechan, I don't understand the King game, so let's play just the two of us, ok?"

lil sis is pure evil

To reply you must either login or sign up.