Forum › Left leg's shackle discussion

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Germany lives forever

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Germany wasn't the only country that did bad stuff, also it has nothing to do with this story.

I liked it, kinda. Not really as a oneshot though. Felt a bit pointless without further explanation.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

nice

joined Feb 23, 2016

Spooky season

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Germany wasn't the only country that did bad stuff, also it has nothing to do with this story.

I liked it, kinda. Not really as a oneshot though. Felt a bit pointless without further explanation.

I mean, the human lady’s uniform practically screams “Gestapo,” while her actions scream, “SS,” so there’s that connection.

Also, I’m thinking that this is meant to be a distant prequel to the “My Master and Furry-Eared Girl Mel” series. It’d explain why the beast-folk are slaves to humans in that series.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/left_legs_shackle#10

Did she....cut her head off? o.o

Daym.

Worse, I think she scalped her...

Itou Hachi brought out all the stops with this one.

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 5:19PM

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

Are we meant to read this as the bridge between the animal ears/gay marriage country stories and Master and Mel? RIP Senri.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Umm...please continue? I never thought I'd see the day something so dark could come from this mangaka. I love it. Spread your artistic wings.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I wonder why the beastgirl is chained to the bed. The officer lady seems quite genial towards her, and it's implied that she's not actively abusive (putting aside the "pedophilia = child sexual abuse" angle).

I mean, the human lady’s uniform practically screams “Gestapo,” while her actions scream, “SS,” so there’s that connection.

We have plenty of Nazi-esque fictional countries and organizations that are otherwise not German-esque in the slightest. Hell, some examples conflate/confuse Nazi symbols with Communist/Soviet ones just because both were contemporary totalitarian dictatorships that committed more or less the same kinds of atrocities at similarly massive scales (yes, the USSR were hideously antisemitic, though it didn't reach the point of Holocaust-style industrialized pogroms; they were more into forced mass relocations and sending undesirables to the gulag prisons).

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Itou Hachi can do no wrong.
Itou Hachi can do no wrong...

be careful! i heard if you say this 3 times in the dark, the FBI will show up at your door! XD

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

There is no victory to those who fight in wars, only horror.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a thing. o_0

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I like. =) She'll get revenge one day.

joined Jun 6, 2016

I read Itou Hachi to get away from brutal reality.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I've always thought those uniforms look great

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

daydream_dog94 posted:

Itou Hachi can do no wrong...

be careful! i heard if you say this 3 times in the dark, the FBI will show up at your door! XD

In this case, the FBI stands for "Furry Beastgirl Idolizers" and they will hand you signed copies of Itou Hachi's manga.

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 8:46PM

1photo
joined Sep 6, 2016

Bruh.

Homu2
joined Mar 23, 2015

itou hachi failed her vibe check

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

This is not the kind of story I'd expect from Itou Hachi nor is the kind I would normally read. But I want more I really really wanna know what happens next.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Itou should draws some guro if she has a chance.

I'm very happy I chose the read the comments beforehand instead reading with all these tags, guro it's a big NO from me, thanks, next!

If you don't get your behind in there....

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Also, I’m thinking that this is meant to be a distant prequel to the “My Master and Furry-Eared Girl Mel” series. It’d explain why the beast-folk are slaves to humans in that series.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/left_legs_shackle#10

Did she....cut her head off? o.o

Daym.

Worse, I think she scalped her...

Itou Hachi brought out all the stops with this one.

Nah, that'd be way too clean of a scalping. I think they just wanted that eerie feeling. Just imagining what the daughter is seeing would be more than enough.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A lot of displeased and pleased voices as usual.
Still I expected much more from the tags , that was quite light for a gore.

Maybe because it's not a guro.

20201123_223345
joined Jan 7, 2017

Intriguing...I love it.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Guys, Itou Hachi-sensei must have eaten something bad for them to awaken their dark side, huh

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Guys, Itou Hachi-sensei must have eaten something bad for them to awaken their dark side, huh

I have a feeling that this ain't even their final form

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

spook...tober?

To reply you must either login or sign up.