Forum › Creeping Dusk discussion

Oakfeather Uploader
Pfp
Oakfeather
joined Mar 17, 2017

For anyone who may be wondering about the state of the bubbles in this doujin, the artist actually made them that way, lol.

https://i.imgur.com/WmEUhTt.png

Regardless, I hope you enjoy the doujin! It is a sequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inevitabilities_despair

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Now that's more like it.

joined Jun 30, 2016

I need more!!

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Gods, I read spoilers about latest Madoka movies, I read this doujin, and I am really happy now that I stopped watching after season 1 back in 2012. So much meaningless violence. I am not against it, but the way it is done here... I guess one must be really die-hard fan of certain girl(s) to watch all these seasons and endless movies.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Ooh I remember there being a certain sneak peek towards a sequel of Rebellion? And that Sayaka did appear to be bound and wearing a mask. Though I highly doubt there's gonna be any more of Madoka after 6 years of nothing
This was pretty cool though

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Man, as much as I like stories where Sayaka and Homura at least reach a mutual respect or understanding, Sayaka just always felt way too selfish to go this far.

Still, the art is on point and there are some great expressions here.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

It was very different than most stories on this site but I liked it, good job.

Oakfeather Uploader
Pfp
Oakfeather
joined Mar 17, 2017

Gods, I read spoilers about latest Madoka movies, I read this doujin, and I am really happy now that I stopped watching after season 1 back in 2012. So much meaningless violence. I am not against it, but the way it is done here... I guess one must be really die-hard fan of certain girl(s) to watch all these seasons and endless movies.

There's been exactly 1 season, and only 1 sequel movie. So the only thing you've missed is the movie, Rebellion.

The_Dumbitch_Horror
6327820.jpg.l_thumbnail
joined Dec 3, 2018

Giving me major Dragon Ball vibes, now I can't stop imagining Sayaka with Piccolo's voice.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm calling so much bullshit on this... Homura is like a God after taking Madoka's place. Sayaka wouldn't even be able to scratch her...

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm calling so much bullshit on this... Homura is like a God after taking Madoka's place. Sayaka wouldn't even be able to scratch her...

Sayaka wouldn’t even be able to touch Homura in her regular magical girl state either. I can guess Homura wasn’t fighting with her full strength because her intention was to let Sayaka kill her

As for the series, if there’s ever another movie, I think it will naturally lead to a final battle between Goddess Madoka and “Devil” Homura. I say “naturally” because, at least to me, this is what the tv series and Rebellion movie are leading up to. I imagine the battle ending with one of their existences being completely erased or a permanent separation. Since Homura and Madoka are the tragic lovers, I can’t see a happy ending for them

last edited at Oct 18, 2019 1:36AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Technically Sayaka can't die due to relations with Madoka and being resurrected. Homura wouldn't allow that cause all 4 magical girls have to be alive in order to duke it out with her [AGAIN]. This needs a Sayaka x Homura tag since it feels heavily fan-serviced to that particular ship, nice doujin regardless.

last edited at Oct 18, 2019 8:08AM

joined May 8, 2014

Are you thinking of the right show? Rebellion had fight scenes (like 2?) but I wouldn't call them violent. Nobody even lands a hit much less cutting arms off like here. And Madoka only had 1 season and Rebellion as a continuation

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Endless movies? There are three out right now but the first two are just recaps to the first and only season. There isn’t “meaningless” violence or anything gory like this doujin other than that time Mami got ahead of herself.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

wow wtf this actually feels like im reading a continuation or something from the actual series, nice love it

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh nice, I had forgotten how uncheerful Madoka can get, is uncheerful even a word...well anywho, I liked the art.

To reply you must either login or sign up.