Forum › What's that manga called?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Some girl finds herself in the sky as a ghost or intangible being of some sort. She wanders around and goes to "her" house but there's other people there. There's a kid in the house who can see and touch her and even though she's unable to taste, she can kinda taste something if the kid kisses her with the thing in her mouth. That logic also (to some extent) applies to clothing.

It was a drama and supernatural but no matter how hard I look, I can't find it through the tag search.

Ghost tag is your friend. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Ghost tag is your friend. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls

That's it! I honestly didn't think to look at the Ghost Tag instead of searching it in congruence with Supernatural... thank you!

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 2:43AM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I need help...

This manga involved an aspect of time travel where the girl had her arm replaced by a "phone" that could call her alternate dimension self and the girl that gave the arm dies, she goes hunting to find out what happened to her. Big organization/cult was behind it and she becomes the head of said cult after like hundreds to thousands to millions of tries.

This.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Help me.. I'm turning crazy because I have been looking FOR YEARS NOW.

It's about a Village, it has eight or seven "houses" (families) and each has an unique power to hunt demons. All the heirs of those houses are sent to live together in one big house. Their powers will awaken when they turn 13 I think? Thing is, all of them awaken their powers, but the MC (female, a clumsy girl) has yet to awaken hers, but sometimes while fighting demons her "awaken form" leaks, which is another personality, of a God reincarnation that wants to end the world or something!??!?!? AAGH I can't remember clearly, it's killing me. She grows some horns, also the art is similar to Tanemura Arina but I can't find this one in any of her works.

Also there's a het love triangle. Guy 1 has black hair, he is always mean to MC girl, but when she transforms he likes her. Guy 2 hasgrey hair, he's always kind. Somehow he gets possesed by a demon and at the end he sacrifies himself to kill the demon. PERHAPS!?

Help me, it's killing me that I can't remember anything clearly (because it has been more than 5 years, that's for sure) but I keep dreaming or having flashbacks of that manga and I need to know.

https://mangadex.org/title/11762/yuki-wa-jigoku-ni-ochiru-no-ka

Oh my God I love you, bless you forever. My mind has messed up a lot of the storiline. Could I ask how did you find it? Tell me your secrets xD

Edit: seems like when I first read it, it hadn't been finished yet. But now it's all translated so its a double bliss, thank you!

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 2:59AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh my God I love you, bless you forever. My mind has messed up a lot of the storiline. Could I ask how did you find it? Tell me your secrets xD

Edit: seems like when I first read it, it hadn't been finished yet. But now it's all translated so its a double bliss, thank you!

You're very welcome. I recognized the story from your description, and remembered that the name had something to do with falling to hell.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

GirlA likes GirlB (I think B is older than A, maybe a senpai? not 100% sure). GirlC notices this and decided to help A get together with B (I forgot C's relationship with A). Forgot the details but in the end A ended up liking C instead of B and they got together.
Forgot exactly how C feels about A but I'm pretty sure this isn't a jealousy manga. C doesn't have romantic feelings for A (at least not before A confessed) and was genuinely helping A getting together with B without being secretly heartbroken or anything.
I know this is very vague but it's all I got.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

GirlA likes GirlB (I think B is older than A, maybe a senpai? not 100% sure). GirlC notices this and decided to help A get together with B (I forgot C's relationship with A). Forgot the details but in the end A ended up liking C instead of B and they got together.
Forgot exactly how C feels about A but I'm pretty sure this isn't a jealousy manga. C doesn't have romantic feelings for A (at least not before A confessed) and was genuinely helping A getting together with B without being secretly heartbroken or anything.

There's maaaaany examples of that, I recommend searching through the love triangle tag

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

There was this manga where a girl worked at a sweets shop and hired this customer as an employe and they pretended to date untill one if them got a boyfriend only to end up for real dating eachother. In the end we lean that the girl who was hired didn't even like sweets and just came to see her every day.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah, I think this is literally impossible. Can you remember anything about the artwork, the character designs, any specific scenes?

There was this manga where a girl worked at a sweets shop and hired this customer as an employe and they pretended to date untill one if them got a boyfriend only to end up for real dating eachother. In the end we lean that the girl who was hired didn't even like sweets and just came to see her every day.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/clover_ch02

09d5b77c-6f4c-43c8-b66b-1314882ba354
joined Oct 12, 2019

Literally made an account just to post and find out the name of this manga (though I admit I’ve spent literally hundreds of hours browsing this site as a freeloader). There’s a manga I’m trying to find about a maid (I couldn’t find it under the maid tag) who’s working for a girl who’s the same age and has blonde hair. I distinctly remember that at one point in the manga, the blonde girl dresses the maid as a butler and goes on a date with her to show that she has no interest in another lady who was there to woo her, and than the other lady tries to shoot the maid with a pistol, which ends up knocking over a lamppost that almost kills the blonde girl. This has been bugging me forever because I remember really liking that manga.

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 12:24AM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

09d5b77c-6f4c-43c8-b66b-1314882ba354
joined Oct 12, 2019

This.

THAT’S IT! Thank your so much!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

There's this new series with hot springs and stuff and I tried searching for it, but apparently I don't know how to spell it, but it's something along the lines of Yurigashi Yumegurashi or smthng

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yumeguri_yurimeguri

Thank you.

I am rarted.

Am I an ediet?

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 4:07PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

All My Love and Lies and Always maybe.

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 2:44AM

joined Dec 11, 2011

help! one shots 2 school girls girl A is from tokyo. girl B is in the choir name is hiyori/hiyoko(?) mostly nsfw. cant remember other details aside from them going to the hot springs. i checked the tag and its not there..

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

help! one shots 2 school girls girl A is from tokyo. girl B is in the choir name is hiyori/hiyoko(?) mostly nsfw. cant remember other details aside from them going to the hot springs. i checked the tag and its not there..

Probably the oneshots by this author.

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/hiiragi_yutaka

joined Jul 7, 2017

Maybe this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hiyorigeta

joined Dec 11, 2011

thats it thaaaanks. never even thought of just searching hiyori smh

SomeoneUneverMet
joined Oct 18, 2019

Does the moderator upload the manga of ikemen sugi desu? Maybe i got the spelling wrong

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm looking for a Yuri manga about a delinquent and these 2 elementary school lolis. And the delinquent saves them from a dog.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm looking for a Yuri manga about a delinquent and these 2 elementary school lolis. And the delinquent saves them from a dog.

This:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/enter_the_disciples#1

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/enter_the_disciples#1

Yeah Thanks that is what I was looking for

To reply you must either login or sign up.