Forum › Touhou 100 Yuri Kiss discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Everyone x Everyone tag

This was bound to happen eventually, lol.
Also, for those who don't know the artist, Sei is the creator of the infamous SexuAlice series, which can be read on Danbooru. It involves Alice Margatroid going through the plot of each Touhou game using the power of sex!...It's a lot more SFW than it sounds.

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017

REIXMARI IS NOT HERE NOOO

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

Damn when I expect 100 yuri kiss, I expected there to be kisses on different parts of the body besides the lips and cheek. (especially on the other lips if ya know what I mean). But well I enjoyed it

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I don't know what's more amazing: the artist's refusal to draw it, or the fact they found a hundred other couples to draw instead. Most of these aren't particularly cracky either.

EDIT: Wait, hold on, Marisa isn't even in any of these. Impressive. Most impressive. Going by the Sexu-Alice series, she appears to be the only non-lesbian in Gensokyo. Or the Moon. Again, amazing.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 10:27PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ugh, I cannot unsee page 44. Anatomy of the right girl's head is abominable!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ugh, I cannot unsee page 44. Anatomy of the right girl's head is abominable!

LOL legit what happened there?

joined Oct 26, 2016

I don't know what's more amazing: the artist's refusal to draw it, or the fact they found a hundred other couples to draw instead. Most of these aren't particularly cracky either.

EDIT: Wait, hold on, Marisa isn't even in any of these. Impressive. Most impressive. Going by the Sexu-Alice series, she appears to be the only non-lesbian in Gensokyo. Or the Moon. Again, amazing.

The best part about Touhou is the limitless shipping potential and not having Reimu x Marisa is a bonus lol, though I would have loved to see some more atypical Marisa couples like Sakuya x Marisa.

Sei is the creator of the infamous SexuAlice series, which can be read on Danbooru. It involves Alice Margatroid going through the plot of each Touhou game using the power of sex!

Also that summary lol. Definitely trying that one out for a go.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

If only the art was any good at all...what a shame.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Jesus Christ, someone teach this person how to draw...

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Art is pretty mediocre, but it gets straight to the point.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

100% delivered, title not clickbait.

Cat tongue can hospitalize people now...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

To be fair to the artist, their art usually isn't this messy. I think this is more of a combination of them not being used to drawing kisses, as well as them maybe rushing through to get all 100 pictures done.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 3:45AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

everyone x everyone

Look upon its glory and despair, like insane amounts of sex, this is a truly powerful tag.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 7:08AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

17 is my favourite number and the pair 17 is Mamizou x Kosuzu, YES, I DON'T BELIEVE IN ACCIDENTS.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

no AliMari? No AliSaku? (((((((((

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Forget ReiMari, Marisa is just straight up not on here. I was waiting for it with Alice and it never happened.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, at least now that I've spoiled myself by going to the thread first I know that reading this ain't gonna be worth it.

Marisa
joined Jul 1, 2016

I like the ones with Reimu in it.

joined Nov 9, 2021

this looks definitely rushed

To reply you must either login or sign up.