Forum › Image Comments

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014
22514044_p0

"I saw your browser history."

joined Sep 12, 2018
63410503_p0

^ That's what I love about Tanya. She's so logical that being a reborn into a girl doesn't even faze her.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014
Eakiblvu8aa9at1-orig

This look like a photo that were taken long time ago and it didn't age well.

I agree, It looks like old years yuri.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018
60745754_p6

@harmony102
I think I can settle for that.
(but the lack of fan made works of these two is criminal)

joined Feb 6, 2019
Eevxcx4vaaabi9e-orig

She got so angry she disappeared

edit: it's ok now? ;;;

last edited at Oct 11, 2019 9:43PM

joined Feb 6, 2019
Dxmdinlucaem2ic-orig

Ships of G Senjou no Cinderella

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017
Q0jxqtm

i wouldn't say that you shouldn't skip the beginning of the manga just because you could lose some 'yuriness' subtex in, but because you could lose the character development of Kuroki, which I honestly think is the main attractive element of the series... which also kinda fits in the yuri subtext but whatever.

Untitled29
joined Sep 17, 2019
66197648_p0

Can we just talk about how that cameras quality is through the roof? Like, god damn

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018
60pelta

If we don't get doujin of these two we riot.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018
Z4luqso

In that movie, the credits were rolling when Madoka and Homura were being cuties rubbing the cheeks together and the word "Luminous" popped up in the credits.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012
Lo9dgfk

It's really a shame that Ingrid can't be seduced by any of the girls. I'll have to play as M!Byleth to get her ending....

joined Apr 19, 2012
Ecv8_waw4aejcpq-orig

Now, that's how you worship a person.

joined Apr 19, 2012
Ec7_-2uxyaebqzq-orig

Ingrid's too focused on her horses and good food.

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019
22514044_p0

^ lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
63410503_p0

That's the magic of not being a depraved as many other genderswap stories tend to exploit, mostly because they choose teenagers in their puberty who's mind is 50% thinking about masturbation.
What I mean is, imagine if Tanya in her previous life had been a woman... Would it change her character? I don't think so at all hahaha, it would still be the same logical person who's obsessed with perfection and hates The X dude. It would've however increased the chances of her eventually marrying a guy.

I say all this as someone who will rarely read a "yuri" with the magical genderswap tag, I think they did it right.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 1:59PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017
64002010_p0

It's basically fanon that Lotte fucks like a beast.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017
D1nos-1v4aapuod-orig

They've both been dead for years, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
63410503_p0

I don't think gender thing was brought up in anime even once. He pretty much took it as a matter of fact he can't change and didn't give any shit about it. He never tried to act more masculine or feminine. He pretty much just acted as himself from life before. Only time he isn't is when he pretends to be a actual innocent kid and it's not really connected to gender. I heard in the novel he actually has inner monologue about it, but his reasoning is still alongside of "I got a body of a woman now, so I guess I'm a woman". I take some issue with basing your identity solely on your biological sex, but again, his reasoning boils down to "it's irrelevant, all that matter is me having a comfy life". I'm calling him "he" out of habit, exactly because anime never addresses it.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 2:05PM

joined Apr 6, 2019
63410503_p0

I wonder if this will be actually canon, Is to my understanding that the novel is over already? I'm waaay behind in the manga but I recently saw the movie.

Yes, the series of light novels is over. To my knowledge, there wasn't a yuri development (and the MC was still an underaged child by the end), so this is just an example of old good fanshipping.

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014
Q0jxqtm

This next page is missing https://i.imgur.com/d2gDAR9.png

El
joined Mar 8, 2019
Efrtcqxwsaerzmt-orig

@MDLZ

Quick guide for maximum yuri (as said by someone above, it really is quite simple!):
- Pick female avatar (why wouldn't you?)
- Choose the Black Eagle house when you begin (It's got Edelguard, that should be reason enough)
- Always train Edelguard and give her gifts for max motivation, if you do this you should naturally gain all the supports you need well before game's end
- Talk to Edelguard EVERY CHAPTER. To avoid being spoilery, as long as you have C+ support with her around chapter 10ish when you talk to her she will ask you to do something. The game makes it very obvious with a "This decision will change the course of story" warning before you say yes or no. Say YES.
- You'll get the same warning thing about a chapter later for another decision, answer for yuri will be obvious for this one
- During one of the final chapters, you'll be given a choice of who to S rank (romance) out of those who you have A-rank support with. Lesbian options are Edelguard, Dorothea, and Mercedes (who you will need to recruit if you want her).
- At the end of the game there are paired endings for characters you didn't S-rank depending on who they had the highest relations with. From my understanding, relationship levels have a cap for each rank. So, the EASIEST way to guarantee a certain pairing is to do the A-rank supports for the pairings you want to give them the higher cap and only do all other A-ranks at the final chapter so they don't have time to reach the cap. Otherwise, you'll need to keep them close in battle and pair them in activities during the final chapter.
- As far as I know, the following are the yuri pairings for Black Eagles: Byleth/Dorothea, Byleth/Edelguard, Dorothea/Edelguard, Dorothea/Petra, and Dorothea/Manuela with the last one being more platonic. Ship wisely.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 3:43PM

El
joined Mar 8, 2019
Ec64essucaa4ea5-orig

Basically canon for that route

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Q0jxqtm

I'm not seeing the Ucchi, did someone find her?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
6326125_p0

There's also Risa x Momo, though Risa is bi and only interacted with Momo in one OVA and Risa was molesting Momo (which I know a lot of people don't like)

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 5:50PM

joined Jul 25, 2019
Untitled173

Akane has been infected with the tomoko virus

This topic has been locked.