Forum › Posts by Ma_Zedong

Ma_Zedong
El
joined Mar 8, 2019

I guess all she needed to fall in love was a smooth pickup lime.

El
joined Mar 8, 2019

Read this to chapter 8 in Chinese, glad to see it on Dynasty.

This manga is honestly a really weird read to me. If you think it's crazy now, well...

It actually maintains just about the same level of craziness, but only because it throws out as much of its premise every chapter as it ends up adding.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 9:26PM

Ma_Zedong
Image Comments 02 Oct 14:46
El
joined Mar 8, 2019
Efojrbeu8aagu-y-orig

I didn't like Mercedes much at first because her English voicing rubbed me the wrong way somehow, but I came to like her once I realized just how savage she is and how other characters can't even comprehend that she roasted them without even batting an eye.

Honestly EVERY character has managed to grow on me once I bothered to go through supports.

Ma_Zedong
Image Comments 28 Sep 15:44
El
joined Mar 8, 2019
Ec64essucaa4ea5-orig

Basically canon for that route

Ma_Zedong
Image Comments 28 Sep 15:32
El
joined Mar 8, 2019
Efrtcqxwsaerzmt-orig

@MDLZ

Quick guide for maximum yuri (as said by someone above, it really is quite simple!):
- Pick female avatar (why wouldn't you?)
- Choose the Black Eagle house when you begin (It's got Edelguard, that should be reason enough)
- Always train Edelguard and give her gifts for max motivation, if you do this you should naturally gain all the supports you need well before game's end
- Talk to Edelguard EVERY CHAPTER. To avoid being spoilery, as long as you have C+ support with her around chapter 10ish when you talk to her she will ask you to do something. The game makes it very obvious with a "This decision will change the course of story" warning before you say yes or no. Say YES.
- You'll get the same warning thing about a chapter later for another decision, answer for yuri will be obvious for this one
- During one of the final chapters, you'll be given a choice of who to S rank (romance) out of those who you have A-rank support with. Lesbian options are Edelguard, Dorothea, and Mercedes (who you will need to recruit if you want her).
- At the end of the game there are paired endings for characters you didn't S-rank depending on who they had the highest relations with. From my understanding, relationship levels have a cap for each rank. So, the EASIEST way to guarantee a certain pairing is to do the A-rank supports for the pairings you want to give them the higher cap and only do all other A-ranks at the final chapter so they don't have time to reach the cap. Otherwise, you'll need to keep them close in battle and pair them in activities during the final chapter.
- As far as I know, the following are the yuri pairings for Black Eagles: Byleth/Dorothea, Byleth/Edelguard, Dorothea/Edelguard, Dorothea/Petra, and Dorothea/Manuela with the last one being more platonic. Ship wisely.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 3:43PM

El
joined Mar 8, 2019

Brush Stroke Brush Stroke Stroke Brush Brush Stroke Stroke Brush Brush Brush Brush Stroke Stroke Stroke Stroke Brush Brush Stroke Stroke FLOP Haa! Haa! Haa! Shiver Shiver Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Brush Brush Brush SHOCK!

El
joined Mar 8, 2019

Delinquent waifus >>> Diligent waifis

Diligent waifu that's secretly a delinquent waifu > Delinquent waifu

You've got that backwards.

Delinquent waifu that's secretly a diligent waifu > Diligent waifu

Ma_Zedong
El
joined Mar 8, 2019

Aaaaagh, this chapter is just too precious!

I'm really glad it's going in this direction now, the formula for the first few chapters was getting stale.