Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Sep 20, 2019

looking for a one-shot about a school girl that got cauhgt while shoplifting a tooth brush by the shop manager and she began to blackmail her. I was not that old, I think I saw it in late 2018 or early 2019 maybe.

thanks!

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Nevri Ah- a web comic - I used to read a lot of them years ago I dont suppose its

https://carciphona.com/index.php

Thats the only one I remember thats a bit like that- there's deffinatley a witch who lives in a town at the start and people are afraid of her, and she contains demon spirits that give her her power but are also bad for her.. If it's not that one then I'm tapped on webcomics.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 11:49AM

joined Sep 20, 2019

This?

YES thanks!

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

@Nevri Ah- a web comic - I used to read a lot of them years ago I dont suppose its

Thats the only one I remember thats a bit like that- there's deffinatley a witch who lives in a town at the start and people are afraid of her, and she contains demon spirits that give her her power but are also bad for her.. If it's not that one then I'm tapped on webcomics.

There's also this spin off.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

YES! THANK YOU!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Help me.. I'm turning crazy because I have been looking FOR YEARS NOW.

It's about a Village, it has eight or seven "houses" (families) and each has an unique power to hunt demons. All the heirs of those houses are sent to live together in one big house. Their powers will awaken when they turn 13 I think? Thing is, all of them awaken their powers, but the MC (female, a clumsy girl) has yet to awaken hers, but sometimes while fighting demons her "awaken form" leaks, which is another personality, of a God reincarnation that wants to end the world or something!??!?!? AAGH I can't remember clearly, it's killing me. She grows some horns, also the art is similar to Tanemura Arina but I can't find this one in any of her works.

Also there's a het love triangle. Guy 1 has black hair, he is always mean to MC girl, but when she transforms he likes her. Guy 2 hasgrey hair, he's always kind. Somehow he gets possesed by a demon and at the end he sacrifies himself to kill the demon. PERHAPS!?

Help me, it's killing me that I can't remember anything clearly (because it has been more than 5 years, that's for sure) but I keep dreaming or having flashbacks of that manga and I need to know.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 10:01PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^^
reminds me a bit of Ga-Rei: Zero

Never read the original manga, but:
https://mangadex.org/title/511/ga-rei

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It's not (though Ga Rei is pretty good, I recommend it). The one I'm searching is not a popular manga, alto it shouldn't have more than 17, 27 or 37 chapters at most. It wasn't even that good, but somehow I can't forget it. I need to find it to give it some closure haha. I read it so many years ago that I don't even know where or if whichever page that hosted it is even alive anymore.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 11:55PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Symphogeah Nothing comes to mind but it vaguely seems like something I remember - anything else you remember? is the setting modern day or fantasy etc? did you read it here? its not an anime right? sometimes i forget if something was anime or manga if it was long enough ago lol.

last edited at Sep 23, 2019 11:14PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What's that one manga called where there are 4 girls in a club? One girl with blonge pigtails (who likes big breasts), a glasses girl with short hair (who likes smaller breasts), a girl with light (purple?) hair (and is infatuated with the glasses girl), and a small girl with pink hair (and maybe a little cynical). Each chapter is about a different topic, and they have a contest to see which of their preferences is better. Also, a friend of the small, pink haired girl shows up, and she has long, dark hair. She's a pervert, I believe.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

What's that one manga called where there are 4 girls in a club? One girl with blonge pigtails (who likes big breasts), a glasses girl with short hair (who likes smaller breasts), a girl with light (purple?) hair (and is infatuated with the glasses girl), and a small girl with pink hair (and maybe a little cynical). Each chapter is about a different topic, and they have a contest to see which of their preferences is better. Also, a friend of the small, pink haired girl shows up, and she has long, dark hair. She's a pervert, I believe.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/2d_nonsense_after_school This it?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this one was about a student club, mostly or all-girl, that explored old abandoned buildings. Something like a haikyo club. That's all I remember. I don't think it was Ruins Explorer -- far more characters and little to no supernatural anything.

This.

Thanks, that's it. It's the only haikyo doujin I can remember seeing.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/2d_nonsense_after_school This it?

Yes, thanks.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Help me.. I'm turning crazy because I have been looking FOR YEARS NOW.

It's about a Village, it has eight or seven "houses" (families) and each has an unique power to hunt demons. All the heirs of those houses are sent to live together in one big house. Their powers will awaken when they turn 13 I think? Thing is, all of them awaken their powers, but the MC (female, a clumsy girl) has yet to awaken hers, but sometimes while fighting demons her "awaken form" leaks, which is another personality, of a God reincarnation that wants to end the world or something!??!?!? AAGH I can't remember clearly, it's killing me. She grows some horns, also the art is similar to Tanemura Arina but I can't find this one in any of her works.

Also there's a het love triangle. Guy 1 has black hair, he is always mean to MC girl, but when she transforms he likes her. Guy 2 hasgrey hair, he's always kind. Somehow he gets possesed by a demon and at the end he sacrifies himself to kill the demon. PERHAPS!?

Help me, it's killing me that I can't remember anything clearly (because it has been more than 5 years, that's for sure) but I keep dreaming or having flashbacks of that manga and I need to know.

https://mangadex.org/title/11762/yuki-wa-jigoku-ni-ochiru-no-ka

joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.

one shot manga plot is there is a office lady that was heart broken and got drunk in a bar but eventually had a one night stand to a woman she doesn't knew. and they met again in the previously office lady's company due to a project as programmer and the woman was making a move on her. from what I recall it has a same artist from fusoroi no renri but upon checking, the manga I was looking for is not under the author.

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

Hi can anyone help me.

one shot manga plot is there is a office lady that was heart broken and got drunk in a bar but eventually had a one night stand to a woman she doesn't knew. and they met again in the previously office lady's company due to a project as programmer and the woman was making a move on her. from what I recall it has a same artist from fusoroi no renri but upon checking, the manga I was looking for is not under the author.

I know it's not the one shot you asked for, but just in case you are mixing plots: I believe there's a comic on webtoon with that setup (heartbreak, drunk meeting at bar, turns up at workplace for a project) with the name Dice Love.

joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.

I know it's not the one shot you asked for, but just in case you are mixing plots: I believe there's a comic on webtoon with that setup (heartbreak, drunk meeting at bar, turns up at workplace for a project) with the name Dice Love.

thanks shimarin but its not a webtoon manga. it recently uploaded in dynasty scans but I cant recall what month it is. from what I remember it has the same art as fusoroi no renri. both characters has short hair.

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

Uhmm first of all I'm sorry for my broken english, I need help

so it's about an adult couple, the "seme" one always call the "uke" one a herbivore-type,
and since the "uke" one being called that way she never make a move to her girlfirend and focusing on her work(as a novelist idk, she work home with a laptop If I remember correctly),
story goes on the "seme" one grows impatient and yearning for intimate touch of her partner,
turns out the "uke" one didn't make a move coz she's afraid that the "seme" one will hate her and wants to preserve the herbivore-type behavior,
the story ends with the "uke" one is actually a carnivorous "seme"

thank you

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

so it's about an adult couple, the "seme" one always call the "uke" one a herbivore-type,
and since the "uke" one being called that way she never make a move to her girlfirend and focusing on her work(as a novelist idk, she work home with a laptop If I remember correctly),
story goes on the "seme" one grows impatient and yearning for intimate touch of her partner,
turns out the "uke" one didn't make a move coz she's afraid that the "seme" one will hate her and wants to preserve the herbivore-type behavior,

thank you

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stay_green

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

thank you

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stay_green

My God! Thank you very much, no wonder I can't find it in the reversal and the adult life tags

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

i remember reading a one shot on here about a grirl who is uselss and a clutz who a girl who is stoic by comparisson and kind of perfect, the perfect one has a crush on the useless girl because of this and wants her to stay uselss and the uselss girl ends up burning her with a curling iron doesn anyone know what it was called

something else i recently remembered is that in the middle the stoic girl was talking to a friend of hers on the phone and they said something about how the stoic girl has a thing for pets in part cause they cant do much on their own i think there was a pet hamster or some kind of rodent as well but it was only for like a page or two
the two of them were working in a small shop i think either a bakery or a cafe of some kind

joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.

thanks shimarin but its not a webtoon manga. it recently uploaded in dynasty scans but I cant recall what month it is. from what I remember it has the same art as fusoroi no renri. both characters has short hair.

found it, but on a different site. 2nd chapter of Rosebud

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100292301

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I need help...

This manga involved an aspect of time travel where the girl had her arm replaced by a "phone" that could call her alternate dimension self and the girl that gave the arm dies, she goes hunting to find out what happened to her. Big organization/cult was behind it and she becomes the head of said cult after like hundreds to thousands to millions of tries.

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Some girl finds herself in the sky as a ghost or intangible being of some sort. She wanders around and goes to "her" house but there's other people there. There's a kid in the house who can see and touch her and even though she's unable to taste, she can kinda taste something if the kid kisses her with the thing in her mouth. That logic also (to some extent) applies to clothing.

It was a drama and supernatural but no matter how hard I look, I can't find it through the tag search.

To reply you must either login or sign up.