Forum › Posts by dianne

joined Jul 13, 2014

I really like how Takemiya Jin created her other story but for this one I don't really like how the manga end. It's like a cliffhanger but we know that this will not continue any futher. And this will give you the thought of how will the story progress and how this will truly end.

Damned Jin

dianne
joined Jul 13, 2014

this can't be real, this manga needs more chapter T_T, nothing beats life time cliff hanger T_T

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 3:41PM

dianne
joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.

one shot manga plot is there is a office lady that was heart broken and got drunk in a bar but eventually had a one night stand to a woman she doesn't knew. and they met again in the previously office lady's company due to a project as programmer and the woman was making a move on her. from what I recall it has a same artist from fusoroi no renri but upon checking, the manga I was looking for is not under the author.

I know it's not the one shot you asked for, but just in case you are mixing plots: I believe there's a comic on webtoon with that setup (heartbreak, drunk meeting at bar, turns up at workplace for a project) with the name Dice Love.

thanks shimarin but its not a webtoon manga. it recently uploaded in dynasty scans but I cant recall what month it is. from what I remember it has the same art as fusoroi no renri. both characters has short hair.

found it, but on a different site. 2nd chapter of Rosebud

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100292301

dianne
joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.

one shot manga plot is there is a office lady that was heart broken and got drunk in a bar but eventually had a one night stand to a woman she doesn't knew. and they met again in the previously office lady's company due to a project as programmer and the woman was making a move on her. from what I recall it has a same artist from fusoroi no renri but upon checking, the manga I was looking for is not under the author.

I know it's not the one shot you asked for, but just in case you are mixing plots: I believe there's a comic on webtoon with that setup (heartbreak, drunk meeting at bar, turns up at workplace for a project) with the name Dice Love.

thanks shimarin but its not a webtoon manga. it recently uploaded in dynasty scans but I cant recall what month it is. from what I remember it has the same art as fusoroi no renri. both characters has short hair.

dianne
joined Jul 13, 2014

Hi can anyone help me.