Forum › Anally Developed by My Niece discussion

joined Apr 28, 2019

I can't read suddenly ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 12:45AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Dat carefully thought out plot ... like on day 2, when she says she can't do the "massage" again, but she's already naked ... I guess that's just how she walks around at home normally?!

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Mina-nee need to learn to lock her door

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Squints at title]
[Sighs]
[Unzips pants]

joined Jun 12, 2012

bruh

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Whoops, thought this was going to be about an obsessive compulsive character

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TITLE???

sprays drink everywhere laughing

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 10:28AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Best yuri I read this year, hands down, lmao! I like how the niece went from let-us-study to seeing a shocking sight to sex mode in about 2 seconds flat. Does not waste time, I approve! Also, that is some tongue she has~

._.
w-what

Also Mana must have helluva age gap with her older sibling.

I have 20 years age gap with my olders sisters t(ツ)_/¯

Biggest age gap between siblings in my family is 24 years. Ironically, the older of the two has a son who is "mere" 9 years younger than his aunt. It is not that unusual in real life, but it somewhat is in manga, where siblings are usually closer in age. The plot here was just too fast-paced to allow time for familial circumstances to be properly presented.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Also Mana must have helluva age gap with her older sibling.

I have 20 years age gap with my olders sisters t(ツ)_/¯

Biggest age gap between siblings in my family is 24 years. Ironically, the older of the two has a son who is "mere" 9 years younger than his aunt.

The age gap between my younger brother and me is just barely smaller than the age gap between him and the oldest of our niblings.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So, anyone here watching Sounan Desu ka?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes, but I think you meant to hit the "Anime Season" thread.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Most popular in the last 7 days

Shame on you, Dynasty! shame on me!

last edited at Sep 17, 2019 5:52PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Most popular in the last 7 days

Shame on you, Dynasty! shame on me!

The most relatable fucking comment on Dynasty!

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

So, anyone here watching Sounan Desu ka?

YEAH

Nice episode.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Ona-holes came to mind first after reading the title lol. But was pleasantly surprised on how good this story is. I was more impressed by the art and how well drawn that butthole was. Like damn that is a nice looking ass hole

joined May 14, 2016
  1. I think they are aunt and niece with close age and they may be raised like sisters so the niece just call her 'nee'. I personally have some nieces that are older than me. They look at me as their younger sister. Hey, I'm your aunt T.T
  2. This gave me the vibe of those image set style H-doujin you can easily find in the famous 6 numbers site, just turn the hands owner into a girl.
  3. After visit illustrator's pixiv, I highly doubt that the niece is a futa. LOL
joined May 14, 2016

Oh, the image resolution is the pain in the ass 3<- (sorry, I just can't...) But I understand that this doujin strong point is the stunning visual, so it can't be help. I will just blame my phone and internet connection. XD

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

^tolerably sure that's her own room, given she's on bed and all...

IT IS THE FORMLESS ANUS VOID

So... goatse?

And the internet was never the same....ah, the good old days!

To reply you must either login or sign up.