joined Jan 7, 2019

Ohhh, they TL this very quickly eh.

joined Dec 18, 2018

This looks cute and promising.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ohhh, they TL this very quickly eh.

I think it took me about 4 days from buying the manga to completion. I RACED to get this done and couldn’t have done it without the legendary Stan Miller to get it translated lightning fast.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

i'll eat my donut if this author's background doesn't involve yurucamp doujin

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

noice
I need an anime :V

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Anything can be yuri

Just about to say but a cute girl in a club and another girl that like her and she can do anything.

joined Feb 11, 2014

So do we know of this’ll be actual yuri or just extreme subtext? Genuine question here, because it actually looked like Aira was gonna make a confession for a moment there...

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This is so fucking gay, I can't even. I demand an anime.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

Cute and amazing. Also might call for a childhood friends tag.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

joined Jun 12, 2015

So do we know of this’ll be actual yuri or just extreme subtext? Genuine question here, because it actually looked like Aira was gonna make a confession for a moment there...

It's from Yuri Hime so it's tagged yuri from start.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Or Yama no Susume, really.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Or Yama no Susume, really.

Was gonna say, this is kinda like a more explicitly gay version of that

joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm not really sure what weight that girl has to lose but whatever, cute manga.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the CGDCT genre's impressive library of somehow turning every single mundane subject ever into a hyper-niche series, but... really? Really?

This was cute enough, but this feels like one-shot material quite frankly lol

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 4:30AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

These lost childhood friends always turn out to be hella gay when they come back, don't they.

I'm not really sure what weight that girl has to lose but whatever, cute manga.

Manga girls are made out of some super dense matter that makes them look super slim no matter how much they eat, unless they're comic relief or (in rare cases) are in series like Elf-san wa Yaserarenai or Real Drive where the character designer has a fetish.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 4:47AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

It's too bad there's not 'super cute' tag.

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

I’m interested in how this series goes. I took a rock climbing class in college one semester, so maybe it’ll pull me in. I wonder if they’ll talk about the different techniques used while climbing.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn Aira is fuckin gaaaay

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@BugDevil IT developed too slow to be a one shot unless it was very long. I think its actually a pretty good subject matter- but equally I dont think it will be that long either - i'd expect 1 or 2 max tank length.

While there doesn't seem many ways to get a lot of length out of a climbing club, maybe it doesn't focus on that aspect much? But one really interesting aspect which is probably why it was chosen- there is tons of opportunity to draw them from lots a very interesting angles that you would never otherwise see. Lots of beautiful girl forms in body hugging clothing, stretching and reaching about etc!

Though I have to say if thats the plan, the artist must be very confident in his figure art because you'd never normally draw characters in these poses and angles. So the setting would make for lots of unique shots for a manga.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 4:56AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

There's also the fact that we're right now completely flooded with manga that's "random hobby the artist has + girls = premise".

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@BugDevil IT developed too slow to be a one shot unless it was very long. I think its actually a pretty good subject matter- but equally I dont think it will be that long either - i'd expect 1 or 2 max tank length.

While there doesn't seem many ways to get a lot of length out of a climbing club, maybe it doesn't focus on that aspect much? But one really interesting aspect which is probably why it was chosen- there is tons of opportunity to draw them from lots a very interesting angles that you would never otherwise see. Lots of beautiful girl forms in body hugging clothing, stretching and reaching about etc!

I didnt mean this chapter was one-shot like, but the entire premise is.

This kinda just sounds like "It's a good excuse for new fanservice" to me. Not very riveting as far as foundations for a manga go.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This kinda just sounds like "It's a good excuse for new fanservice" to me. Not very riveting as far as foundations for a manga go.

Ever since I read https://dynasty-scans.com/series/cirque_arachne , I think yuri can exist in anything. I want a story for literally every premise under the sun, 10+ chapters, angst, drama, childhood friends, the whole shebang. Isn't there that one manga about a club obsessed with exploring abandoned buildings? You make a series out of anything.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ever since I read https://dynasty-scans.com/series/cirque_arachne , I think yuri can exist in anything. I want a story for literally every premise under the sun, 10+ chapters, angst, drama, childhood friends, the whole shebang. Isn't there that one manga about a club obsessed with exploring abandoned buildings? You make a series out of anything.

Yuri or not, the cute girls genre does already try to make every possible activity into a short series.

Camping, cheerleading, working out, shogi, light music, baseball, volleyball, tennis, home economics, occult studies, kendo, art, calligraphy, debating, martial arts, student council work, running a sweets shop, fashion, magical girls (although that is natural for the genre), spies, assassins, ninja, samurai, reading, being a soldier, being a witch, being a pilot, being an engineer, playing video-games....

There are series for literally eveything I mentioned here already out or announced and that's not even half the stuff being churned out. Whether its het, subtext or yuri, there is just... a lot. Niches of niches are being explored already. Proving that fanservice/cuteness can make absolutely everything pallatable to a certain audience.

Wall climbing is just simply not something that can keep you engaged for long. After a year pretty much everyone can climb most courses. It's not even something most people would consider a hobby (unless you combine it with parkouring). If this is entirely about the yuri, then the wall-climbing should not be the central premise or the titular focus!

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 6:34AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.