Forum › Ipheion discussion

joined Apr 1, 2013

in the end, i didnt really get the chapter. Who love who?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
  1. yukimine likes kaga (maybe mutual, not sure).
  2. shido likes yukimine.
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think it's more Yukimine and Shido are in love with each other, but Yukimine thinks the love letter is for Kaga while Shido doesn't realize Yukimine's feelings. Kaga, meanwhile, is just confused by the whole thing.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ipheion#21
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ipheion#22
pretty concrete evidence (imo) that yukimine likes kaga. even shido sees it. but i get where you're coming from cause it looks like she's clinging to kaga (last page) cause she's depressed that shido doesn't like her.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I want there to be a sequel...

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Yes, it's pretty ambiguous who Yukimine likes. The story has basically just that one twist going for it and that's it.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Is that a oneshot? Really? Seemed really promising though.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is that a oneshot? Really? Seemed really promising though.

This is how I felt about most Yuri Shoujo stories, generally speaking.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Yea, I wanted there to be a continuation too. Cause I really like Kaga (mostly cause character design). I like the feel/atmosphere of this story cause like Phyis said...plot!? what plot?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

more like a straight line rather than a triangle

joined Mar 30, 2012

more like confusion ? than a triangle.

swordgirlzoro
joined Apr 21, 2013

If Yuki likes Kaga then why did Yuki helped out Shido with the letter? Because Yuki thought the letter was meant for Kaga, Am I right? It doesn't makes sense to me for Yuki to help write the letter.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I'm pretty sure that Yuki and Shido like each other. However, Yuki thinks that Shido likes Kaga but decides to use that as a way of spending time with her. Shido probably takes advantage of the misunderstanding as well to spend more time with Yuki. Kaga is... just there. Shido gets jealous of Kaga and believes that Yuki likes Kaga which is why she told Yuki, "Besides, you wouldn't like it if I gave that letter to her, would you?" Which just strings along the misconceptions >__<

I think it'd make more sense if we had a glimpse of them before all this letter business went down/

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

The manga has 24 pages. A mangaka can cram only so much content in there before s/he runs out of space. In this case, the author has been smart and focused on building up a whole setting where it is hinted that Shido likes Kaga, but the twist is that she actually likes Yukimine (who likes her back but cannot spit it out).

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ipheion#21
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ipheion#22
pretty concrete evidence (imo) that yukimine likes kaga. even shido sees it. but i get where you're coming from cause it looks like she's clinging to kaga (last page) cause she's depressed that shido doesn't like her.

ehh I think that could be yukimine speaking theoretically, because at that point she still thinks that shido likes kaga, and she is trying her best to make shido happy. (ie she is trying to convince shido to make a move)

I think shido and yukimine share a mutual love they just don't realize it

last edited at Jun 11, 2014 1:39PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Wait, is this actually a sequel? Does the other chapter clear things up at all?

joined Jul 31, 2013

Seemed clear to me. The other discussion was from 3 years ago so maybe people can understand it better in context.

I've been dying for some more original yuri lately. A schoolgirl anthology is just what the doctor ordered.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

Re-read this after the first chapter, The Flower Basket and I completely forgot the twist. I actually liked this chapter a lot. It was pretty clear to me who loved who when I first read it and the first chapter wasn't out yet. I guess the release of The Flower Basket should make things very clear for future readers.

joined Apr 16, 2014

Pretty clever... For the sequel to come first.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Pretty clever... For the sequel to come first.

that would just mean that "Flower Basket" is a prequel

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Alright can someone plz explain me who is in love with whom?

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

This makes a bit more sense after reading Berry Garden actually.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think yuki was clinging to kaga either because she realized shido's feelings for her or more likely because even tho she said to confess no matter what she has only done so in a roundabout way?

Idk, im favoring yuki and shido theory tho...
Ugh, HS is confusing ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.