Forum › SHY discussion

joined Feb 22, 2018

Y'know despite the obvious parallels to a certain anime, this is shaping up to be a really promising series.

Y'know despite the obvious similarities to a certain video game (COUGH*Overwatch*COUGH), this might be an interesting series. (There better not be a monkey scientist though.)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm curious about the other heroes.

That masked person is probably a Mexican luchador, but who's the black haired girl? French? Korean? Chinese?

Black hair doesn't exactly narrow it down, what with being the single most overwhelmingly common hue across the planet...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Apr 30, 2014

it's always 1 little turd, ALWAYS.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Y'know despite the obvious parallels to a certain anime, this is shaping up to be a really promising series.

Y'know despite the obvious similarities to a certain video game (COUGH*Overwatch*COUGH), this might be an interesting series. (There better not be a monkey scientist though.)

Well get a dutch scientist instead.

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

I don't know which anime you're referring to but with the including of the supposed villains and the MC personality. I'm getting GaRei : Zero vibe here.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm curious about the other heroes.

That masked person is probably a Mexican luchador, but who's the black haired girl? French? Korean? Chinese?

Black hair doesn't exactly narrow it down, what with being the single most overwhelmingly common hue across the planet...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but it's not just black hair, she also has pale skin which narrows it down to the countries I named (since I doubt smaller countries will have notable heroes). I'm betting on a Chinese hero, since I think that's more likely than a Korean one.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I´m pretty excited about this one, I really want to see how much a 14-year-old MC that seems to have low self-esteem and is a hero will develope. Plus the art is good and the characters are interesting

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

This chapter hit me in an emotional level, this is so good
I can't wait for more :)

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

this is really great so far. I hope it continuese to be good.

joined Oct 17, 2018

omg this is soooooo goooood

joined Jan 31, 2018

edgy antagonist

I sHalL lET thE worlD seE, thE TruE FOrM Of tHeIr HeaRtS !!11!

joined Apr 6, 2019

So this is the new Gamma?

More like the new Empowered. ¯⧹_(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )_⧸¯

Best comment so far. ^.^b

That space base with the no-face girl (who has strange speech balloons that seem to hint she's not talking normally) clinched it for me. Author-san has read amecomi before and certainly knows about Emp.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This was very nice. I like when dynasty give us some original content, specially when they have cute artstyle. This one's reminds me to Overwatch a lot Let's hope some real Yuri will develope in future chapters. In the meantime, I'm gonna start shipping Shy and Iko

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Why did that ending in ch. 2 remind me of Tokyo Ghoul?

last edited at Aug 20, 2019 3:50PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

I'll be back when the gay sets in.

joined May 30, 2016

I don't know which anime you're referring to but with the including of the supposed villains and the MC personality. I'm getting GaRei : Zero vibe here.

Agreed with the GaRei Zero feels. If this one's going to end similarly, well, get ready for something horrible. What made GaRei Zero so heart-wrenching is the set-up leading to the corruption. This one, while feeling a bit rushed, gets the job done I guess. I'm keeping my eye on this one. I want to see where it goes.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

promising story

Large
joined May 27, 2017

I didn't feel like giving this a try at first but then the comments convinced me/// i love it

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^Same
At I first I was hesitant, but I'm really enjoying this!

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

are you kidding me this entire manga is gorgeous shy and spirit are hot as fuck lord please let this end up having some yuri in it

joined May 24, 2014

Somebody save heeeeeeer!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I was worried at the end of last chapter but now it looks like it's going to be great.

Drawing_cat_cute_baby_by_vaniinamagic-d6mb7g2
joined Sep 1, 2016

I can smell the gay in this series

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

Please turn into yuri, please please pretty please

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 8:06PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.