Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Who's the cousin couple? I don't remember one, though, it has been 6 months since the latest release.

And I'm all for the Riko and Haru hook up. Riko doesn't even realize Akane's true feelings. To me, it seems like she just acknowledges her as a really excited fan. Haru and Riko make so much more sense. you can tell that Riko is starting to have feelings for the mischievous Haru, and doesn't realize it.

I would really like to see more of the Yuuko and Midori ship. Love them together.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Riko and Haru are childhood friends....not cousins?

joined Apr 6, 2013

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Who's the cousin couple? I don't remember one, though, it has been 6 months since the latest release.

And I'm all for the Riko and Haru hook up. Riko doesn't even realize Akane's true feelings. To me, it seems like she just acknowledges her as a really excited fan. Haru and Riko make so much more sense. you can tell that Riko is starting to have feelings for the mischievous Haru, and doesn't realize it.

I would really like to see more of the Yuuko and Midori ship. Love them together.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Riko and Haru are childhood friends....not cousins?

I am almost positive it was mentioned that Haru and Riko are distant relatives.... I'm gonna have to go make sure, aren't I?

Dammit I can't find it...I know I saw it some where...It says it on the tropes page...but I made that page!! AM I STUPID!? Do I have memory issues? M-maybe it was an alternate translation. I know I saw it somewhere.

I know, it has to be true because why else would Riko be living with them, if they're not related some how.

last edited at Jun 11, 2014 3:30AM

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Maybe you binged on twincest stories and had it on the brain! Now I have to go back and re read this.....such a chore. :)

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

It looks like we're heading for yet another one-sided girl-girl crush. Poor Akane...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hilarious chapter, but I wish we were beyond the teasing.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Goddamn this art, why is it so amazing

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yuri finally kicking in?

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Am I imagining things or is it FINALLY YURI DEVELOPMENT???

joined Apr 23, 2014

And so the streak continues. Thanks for the update.

Btw, the "I smell Riko-chan" line made me combust into laughter. It's as if her infatuation with Riko gave her superpowers or some sheet, lol.

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 6:14PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Did they? Or did they not!?

Dynasty
joined Sep 9, 2013

"Things just got yuri." best line i've ever seen.

I would buy a t-shirt with that line.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Yuri finally kicking in?

"Things just got yuri" indeed.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I've been looking for this manga for the longest while. Riko's beauty is stunning.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Yep!

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

yup, This is nothing..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Noooo triangles! get away from meee x0 but it''s cuuuuuuuuuute but nooooo but awwww

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It turns into something more interesting.

joined Jul 8, 2013

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY TAKING THE YURI PATH! I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE SERIES THAT CLAIMED ITSELF TO BE A YURI BUT REALLY WAS JUST ABOUT TWO REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS WHO BOTH SO HAPPEN TO BE GIRLS! BUT SHE ACTUALLY KISSED HER! ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. HAPPINESS OVERWHELMING.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY TAKING THE YURI PATH! I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE SERIES THAT CLAIMED ITSELF TO BE A YURI BUT REALLY WAS JUST ABOUT TWO REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS WHO BOTH SO HAPPEN TO BE GIRLS! BUT SHE ACTUALLY KISSED HER! ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. HAPPINESS OVERWHELMING.

Yo, I don't want to kill your excitement but Haru didn't actually kiss her, she was about to! But friggin' Riko just had to wake up in the midst of the what would have been a glorious Yuri moment. Anyway, at least things are finally happening between the two, hooray :D

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Somebody needs to fund this.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Aw.. I was hoping for Riko x Akane...

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Somebody needs to fund this.

I'm going to make one.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Finally some yuri.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

let's hope things progress more quickly this time around.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I was gonna petition to remove the yuri tag and just opt for SoL but it's looking like...

(•_•) Things
( •_•)>⌐■-■ just got
(⌐■_■) Yuri..

Aww yisss

To reply you must either login or sign up.