Forum › YuriNemo Manga discussion

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

hey, I ship it, why the heck not

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

Hm,, I can't believe yuri will be able to do this kind of things,, I mean the cold blood - heart yuri,,

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

WEW

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm not usually a fan of hopeless ships that go against the canon, but honestly in this series nothing will happen anyway, might as well have fun.

Now there is actually some chemistry between these two. The cold and aloof girl with the genki girl is always a viable dynamic. Yuri's deadpan lines and Nemo's cute reactions just work.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This girl is dangerous. :D

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm not usually a fan of hopeless ships that go against the canon, but honestly in this series nothing will happen anyway, might as well have fun.

Now there is actually some chemistry between these two. The cold and aloof girl with the genki girl is always a viable dynamic. Yuri's deadpan lines and Nemo's cute reactions just work.

I agree, crack ships are just a way for some people to have fun, like heck, some people ship Tomoko with boys from other Animes/Mangas entirely, that's a whole lotta crack!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I agree, crack ships are just a way for some people to have fun, like heck, some people ship Tomoko with boys from other Animes/Mangas entirely, that's a whole lotta crack!

Whoa now, let's not tear down the dimensional barrier like that. I actually despise crack ships of that magnitude. NemoYuri is at least somewhat viable under the right circumstances...

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 7:47AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I have had a soft spot for NemoYuri after seeing some of their interactions in canon, specifically the ones where Nemo is awkwardly trying to make conversation with a disinterested Yuri. That's a stretch, obviously, but I just found that cute (and I've shipped pairings for less, lol).

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

The fact that it's implied Tomoko is playing wingman is icing on the cake.

joined May 29, 2019

this is a wonderful concept

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

Always nice to see some use of 'Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne' even if accidentally and in a different wording.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

H E R E T I C
Begone you heretic ship!

To reply you must either login or sign up.