Forum › The One Special To Her discussion

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

is this what we call "soft rejection " ?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It doesn't sit well with me when Asuka is not dominating

joined Nov 12, 2014

So close, yet so far.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Asuka is canonically "beneath" Yuu in Tomoko's girl hierarchy, since Tomoko called Yuu but not Asuka.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

"Only Yuu-chan is allowed to call me Mokocchi"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Being Asuka is suffering.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Asuka is now officially stuck in the one sided love trope, hard times for best girl

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Asuka is canonically "beneath" Yuu in Tomoko's girl hierarchy, since Tomoko called Yuu but not Asuka.

That's exactly how I took that as well when I read that! At least she got the text reply tho, so she's above Nemo and Yuri. But man, it looks like Asuka is trying to make a power move in the new chapter. She's trying to find out who Yuu-chan is.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But man, it looks like Asuka is trying to make a power move in the new chapter. She's trying to find out who Yuu-chan is.

How insecure she is ? She never really express herself ,even Yuri has been more proactive on that side. I just want to see achapter focus her just to know what she think even if i don't really like her.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I don't know, i never trust asuka since she show up.

The fox ear is one of double edge sword character.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Eh, relationships aren't that simple. Not that this is canon, but I could see Tomoko feeling like "Mokocchi" is a name only Yuu should use. Yuu is still... PROBABLY her best and dearest friend, and so she gets some privileges. She's known Tomoko the longest and so on.

Of course she contacted Yuu rather than Asuka. It may be the case that Tomoko called Yuu first, also, rather than being messaged as Asuka messaged her. Asuka is definitely jealous, but she doesn't actually know who Yuu is to Tomoko (/slash doesn't remember seeing her picture).

joined Sep 13, 2018

"Only Yuu-chan is allowed to call me Mokocchi"

Said by her when komi was lying about tomoki being her brother due to a missunderstanding with her kouhai (the day they became the d*ck sisters).

I was thinking the author would ignore that and let tomoko accept it , but he /she got it right.
doujin authors are free to let their imagination fly and even change stuff at will , but i love how most authors actually remember stuff from the manga and often do the personality of the characters right

Screenshot_2021-04-15-01-11-58-71_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~5
joined Mar 23, 2019

ha.ha.haaa, -nervous laughter-
what did just happened?, xD

last edited at Dec 14, 2019 2:15AM

joined Jul 23, 2014

sadness_and_sorrow.mp3

To reply you must either login or sign up.