Forum › Posts by ArtsyMango

joined Nov 12, 2014

I always kind of expect a cop out ending to series like this. There's just not a good way to resolve it. But I didn't expect it all to come crashing down so suddenly.

joined Nov 12, 2014

They don't seem to be around, so either they've passed or they're deadbeats. The fact that Joe was considering leaving her behind at all suggests that she does have other family in Japan, though.

Maybe not deadbeats, but workaholics that are never home. Seems more likely to me.

ArtsyMango
joined Nov 12, 2014

Yay! Been hoping someone would continue translations

ArtsyMango
joined Nov 12, 2014

The art style has changed so much since the beginning of the series

joined Nov 12, 2014

So this is a peeve of mine, but there's a difference between cheating and netorare. This is simply cheating. Netorare is when the protagonist is being cheated on. Like suppose senpai was the protagonist.

ArtsyMango
joined Nov 12, 2014

It feels like it's been 10 years since I start reading this... checks that's because it has been... I really hope this gets finished one day

ArtsyMango
joined Nov 12, 2014

So close, yet so far.

joined Nov 12, 2014

All we really know about Ucchi is that she's creepy. The series needs to give fans more to work with.

joined Nov 12, 2014

Why is a toe hold called an ankle hold? An ankle lock and a toe hold are different things. The toe hold and heel hook attacks the knee joint. An ankle hold attacks the ankle. Is that a translation error?

It's probably what they call it in Japan. Different terminology per region. I'm not too sure though. I know that's what it's called in pro wrestling. Ken Shamrock introduced it to WWE, and he learned it in Japan from shoot wrestlers.