Forum › Koigokoro Metronome discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Really sweet and lovely! Yayoi's art is pretty awesome these days too. Can't wait for the sequel (doesn't look like we'll have to either)!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I click on this by accident with no interest to really read it.... Now I want more of this!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

that was nice :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sequel coming up?... Yessssssssssss
(hope something happens in it tho...)

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Pretty good, though I don't think I'd of enjoyed it as much without the knowledge of there being a follow-up

Fan-made Orion-class kanmusu is an interesting choice for the credits page

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

The senpai just happened to like the alumna that showed up? That's convenient...

joined Aug 1, 2013

Good to know there's a sequel.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is nice. I feel even better knowing there's a sequel

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

man, NHFH is killing it with their scanlation choices! keep up the good work guys :D

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

This is so nice! I love this story. The development isn't too fast nor slow. It's the perfect pace. I would love to see more but the end is satisfying~~

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Pretty good, though I don't think I'd of enjoyed it as much without the knowledge of there being a follow-up

Agreed, I'm excited for the sequel, this was cute but it's not enough to leave off here.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 11:04PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

I click on this by accident with no interest to really read it.... Now I want more of this!

me too and, and i really like this author and his art work

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Such a heart-warming story. TTwTT

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Pretty much, i'll have to wait for the sequel to see if Odin will approve of it

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I'm fond of stories like this wherein there's a tension between the MCs personalities at first, but as they get to discover the hidden good/cute side of the other, you just can't help but fall along too.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I know I'm nit-picking, but why not call the wind instrument club the wind ensemble or music ensemble club?

don't bash me too hard. i do realize it's that way because the mangaka wrote it that way. i am just nit-picking because it sounds strange to someone who was a band nerd and was in different types my music groups.

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

That first panel on pg. 30, adorable >w<

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I'm so happy there's a sequel! This was such a cute read. The story and art was great..... u

BioticCommadore
Screenhunter_1339%20jul.%2024%2004.21
joined Nov 17, 2013

Fav! <3

Tumblr5642
joined Aug 13, 2014

I thought this is especially cute :) I bet u the black hair girl has like the main since the beginning! ;)

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

So bittersweet. Love it.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Good for her that she found a new girlfriend once she had to give up on the other girl. If only things were so convenient in real life.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I know I'm nit-picking, but why not call the wind instrument club the wind ensemble or music ensemble club?

don't bash me too hard. i do realize it's that way because the mangaka wrote it that way. i am just nit-picking because it sounds strange to someone who was a band nerd and was in different types my music groups.

I was heavily involved in my high school music program
I'm pretty sure the Wind Instrument Club is just a typical name for it in Japan

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

Enjoyed this so much (and like others I didn't expect that)! Just long enough, and the development/pacing as well as art was lovely. I think I have a thing for these one-shots based around music now after Rainy Song and this lol. Ishibashi is super cute!

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Where were you with this vocab at three am two nights ago?! hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.