Forum › Posts by smallpanda

smallpanda
Haru Ni discussion 19 Sep 02:18
Tumblr5642
joined Aug 13, 2014

I feel that Fuyu kinda gave up on her dream.. and let it all go. And she kept living as practical as she could. And from that, you can tell that Fuyu is not going to reply with a "yes" to Re-chan even if Fuyu has the same feeling.
Either, I'm not saying that Fuyu has any feeling, i'm just saying if Fuyu did have feeling.

While over here, we have Re-chan, who always look to Fuyu. She loves that Fuyu always GOES AFTER HER DREAM into her and never look back. But here is the thing... Fuyu isn't what Re-chan depicted her to be. Fuyu' gave on her own dream, she did not go after it at alll.. and her views of spring as a the end, and as something that was fed from the life-hood of dead dreams.

And at the very end, when it say "This spring is going to be more beautiful".. I think its such as ironic statement. It almost like it played along's with Fuyu earlier interpretation. Also like... this year, we get use REC-CHAN'S DREAM as a new fertilizer. (I'm so sorry, I don't mean to be cynical, and I know many will not agree with this viewpoint)

But at the end, we see a very clear ending. (or at least, it seem pretty clear)
We see Re-chan advancing to the train station, and she is walking among people. If you notice, that page was so white. It's almost like a depection of a the future. There was no more reminder of the sad past until Fuyu called out Re-chan name. Here, we see both girls say goodbye. It meant a goodbye to 2 things: a good bye to childhood, and a goodbye to a first love.

At first, I thought the story came off REALLY SAD & depressing for the ending. But if you combined it with what Re-chan's belief about spring (as giving new life..budding flowers...the birth of a new season), you'll see that this ending is really a beginning. Re-chan let a part of herself go (her feelings for Fuyu), and so, that she is given a chance to bloom again.

That's my far-fetch interpretation.

last edited at Sep 19, 2015 2:20AM

smallpanda
Tumblr5642
joined Aug 13, 2014

This is TOO GOOD!! MOOOREE!

smallpanda
Tumblr5642
joined Aug 13, 2014

I thought this is especially cute :) I bet u the black hair girl has like the main since the beginning! ;)