Forum › Altruism Flower discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I read the title as “Autism Flower,” at first.

joined Jul 24, 2017

Me too lol

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

I have trouble believing that Nozomi of all people would suggest having a boyfriend

joined Apr 18, 2018

I have trouble believing that Nozomi of all people would suggest having a boyfriend

Yeah, it was way out of character. Heck, the idea of this doujin to enable the cast of Love Live to discussed about involving in normal heterosexual relationship is pretty dumbass because it never happens in the original universe anyway.

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 1:42AM

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

Yeah, it was way out of character.

It was weird for me until Nozomi licked Rin so she is just messing around with Rin.

Me too lol

Me three omg

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

Me too lol

Me three omg

Me four lmao

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Indeed

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

This defloration meme needs to stop :/

joined Jan 6, 2017

They all feel so out of character. I mean, there's no way that Nozomi would ever even dare to assume that anyone in µ's is straight.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeah, it was way out of character. Heck, the idea of this doujin to enable the cast of Love Live to discussed about involving in normal heterosexual relationship is pretty dumbass because it never happens in the original universe anyway.

I love your comment so much. 10/10

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Ugh... rape

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ugh... rape

For real? Making a move is not rape. She had the opportunity to vocalize her non-consent, or to physically resist, but chose to go with it. She was not restrained, and nothing was against her will. Sure it was somewhat sudden, and a little more warning would have been more appropriate, but no crimes were committed here.

joined May 20, 2013

Ugh... rape

For real? Making a move is not rape. She had the opportunity to vocalize her non-consent, or to physically resist, but chose to go with it. She was not restrained, and nothing was against her will. Sure it was somewhat sudden, and a little more warning would have been more appropriate, but no crimes were committed here.

I agree with that it was only another uncharacteristically insensitive act. Rin trusted Hanayo the whole time. She only voiced her confusion and reacted to the pain, but didn't try to stop whatever Hanayo was doing. It not being rape doesn't mean anyone should take it as an example to be followed, though.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I agree with that it was only another uncharacteristically insensitive act. Rin trusted Hanayo the whole time. She only voiced her confusion and reacted to the pain, but didn't try to stop whatever Hanayo was doing. It not being rape doesn't mean anyone should take it as an example to be followed, though.

Yeah, this is kind of a morally grey area, uncharacteristic behavior aside. Passive compliance doesn't exactly equate to enthusiastic consent. But I think it's also rather realistic in that inexperience can and does often result in such "blunders".

But then again, I'm applying real world logic to cute cartoon girls that somehow both live in a world where men apparently don't exist, yet somehow also seem to have virtually no idea about How 2 Lewd despite being like 16--at least until someone "flips their switch" and then they suddenly become Super Knowledgeable Super Lesbians, Woo!, so I digress. lol

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I smell yandere. O.o

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ugh... rape

It's a tricky situation. I'd put kissing Rin as "making a move", not sticking a hand in her vagina without warning, especially with no pre-established romantic relationship. The majority of rape and sexual assault is also conducted by close friends and families where the victim might not register it as rape at first because "this person is my friend, they'd never do something like that to me!" mindset. Forceful relationships are a common yuri trope but it still feels wrong.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

FULL MOE

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

This was reprehensible.

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 6:34PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

This was reprehensible.

You are reprehensible.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Me too lol

Me three omg

Me four lmao

Me five XD

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

The taste of blood

To reply you must either login or sign up.