Forum › Little Yuri Manga discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nay, a (continued) debate isn't the thing we're gonna be doing. Badis is getting a day suspension for trying to keep swinging after the bell has rung.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Citrus : Only bisexuals

Yuzu never had a BF and fall in love instantly for Mei. How is that even remotely close to be bisexual. As for Mei,she didn't to love the 2 fiancés she get, she only does to help her grandad.

I think you just overthinking it.

Dammit, you just spoiled it for me! Now I have to read it before some else spoils it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Citrus : Only bisexuals

Yuzu never had a BF and fall in love instantly for Mei. How is that even remotely close to be bisexual. As for Mei,she didn't to love the 2 fiancés she get, she only does to help her grandad.

I think you just overthinking it.

Dammit, you just spoiled it for me! Now I have to read it before some else spoils it

I assume that most of the people here have read Citrus at least once so my bad if i spoil it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Reminder to re-focus on this manga, please.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hate short story and not really a huge fan of whishiful thinking in general.

joined Jan 31, 2018

thinking about world peace makes me horny yes

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Look like an alternate version of Mio x Ritsu.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Disappointed the yuri was just a daydream

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Idk why it matters if they are bisexual or not it doesn't really matter as long as they end up together.

Sakura kiss: very gay
A kiss for the petals: extremely gay
Kanamemo: gay characters
C'mon guys it's ok to be bisexual, there are probably more bisexual people then gay people in this world probably idk

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Don't stop here!!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is so sad :(

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

How the fuck did such a discussion even arise in this forum? When I saw the number of posts, I expected a lot of short comments about their opinions on this and/or wanting more. Instead, there was a brief comment flame war?! I'm honestly disappointed.

Anyway:

When's the sequel to this one-shot?

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Coward! She could have been smooth and said "I was thinking about you."

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Coward! She could have been smooth and said "I was thinking about you."

Did you see her expeession? And her friend's reaction to said expression? No amount of smoothness could counterbalance that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

How the fuck did such a discussion even arise in this forum? When I saw the number of posts, I expected a lot of short comments about their opinions on this and/or wanting more. Instead, there was a brief comment flame war?! I'm honestly disappointed.

Anyway:

When's the sequel to this one-shot?

Looking back to this comment, it's actually no surprise a flame war began, given that Badis was in this forum.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Why exactly are the troll's comments still up? Seems like simply deleting them would deprive them of the attention they wanted.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Between Badis being banned and the fact that that would involve deleting 90% of the posts, I can see not wanting to go through that headache.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Between Badis being banned and the fact that that would involve deleting 90% of the posts, I can see not wanting to go through that headache.

True

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh

Edit: Didn't remember having read this before (I didn't even see my previous comment)

And there's nothing proof the daydreaming girl actually has a boyfriend, could just be her friend's guess.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 9:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.