Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You all have fun with your imaginary ships, but we all know that it’s incredibly unlikely that this story will waste any time or energy Pairing the Spares.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PairTheSpares

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You all have fun with your imaginary ships, but we all know that it’s incredibly unlikely that this story will waste any time or energy Pairing the Spares.

Yeah, tell that to Midori and Manaka.
Or at least their most hardline shippers, like BugDevil and (to a lesser extent) myself.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Time to find a wheel for Sayaka then.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Or at least their most hardline shippers, like BugDevil and (to a lesser extent) myself.

They’re more of a side couple, though, not a last-minute shipping roundup. I’d even say a Doujima/Akari hookup would be side-couple, since it’s been lightly foreshadowed.

Anyway, Sayaka’s clearly going to crash the cafe couple and snag the owner . . .

joined Oct 22, 2018

They’re more of a side couple, though, not a last-minute shipping roundup. I’d even say a Doujima/Akari hookup would be side-couple, since it’s been lightly foreshadowed.

Anyway, Sayaka’s clearly going to crash the cafe couple and snag the owner . . .

I think it's at this point that it becomes obvious to everyone that I haven't bothered to read the TVTropes page you linked.

Wait, shit! Since it's bedtime here, despite triple-checking, I'm still not sure if I attributed the posts correctly... I couldn't live down having made the same error two nights in a row!

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 7:12PM

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

he right though coffee lady and sayaka got some chemistry going on dont deny it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We can still revive Touko's sister for Sayaka so she can be somewhat happy.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

cant get nasty with the leading lady so you gotta get nasty with her dead sister instead
this is a good train of thought

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

sayaka should hook up with that harumin girl from that lemon manga

Excuse me, Harumin is Matsuri's :P

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 10:06PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dunno,i feel like Sayaka is a better version of Harumin so it can work.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

Ugh, I have the feeling Harumin's straight tho. But oh well, they'd be a cute gamer couple.

Although, a crossover would a weird but cool idea.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 10:20PM

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

ask i typed that post i literally thought to myself "i wonder if that one haruminxmatsuri poster will see this"
your pair is cute though so no hate

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Ugh, I have the feeling Harumin's straight tho. But oh well, they'd be a cute gamer couple.

Harumin being straight would be such a waste.

Although, a crossover would a weird but cool idea.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Since when do people date versions of themselves?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, my hate for Harumin make me mess up, my bad.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is just a Thing I’ve Noticed About Life, but actually a lot of first loves/relationships that I’ve known are people dating versions of themselves. Which makes sense—as you first become adult-ish, you look to the world for validation of who you are.

Later on you realize that you can be a lot better off with someone who has complementary personal qualities and strengths rather than the same ones. It’s still got to be someone who’s similar enough to understand you, of course.

(I don’t actually see Harumin and Sayaka being so fundamentally similar, though.)

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Yeah, I can actually share from my experience. My GF and I have some things in which we're different (most notably gender, musical tastes and religion (or, in my case, lack-thereof), tho, to a lesser extent, also when it comes to food tastes and tv series preferences) but we also got some startling similarities (both of us are history enthusiasts, both of us like memes, comedy, romance, romcoms, we have similar political and ideological beliefs, and, while, as I said before, we do have differences in food and tv series preferences, they do, in a large part, align).

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 9:49AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The Citrus acid penetrates any conversational shell it seems lol

I'm not nearly as green as you. And you are not nearly as smug as me.
I think we could benefit from learning from each other. ┐(´∀`)┌

“Green”?

Like a broccoli.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

This is just a Thing I’ve Noticed About Life, but actually a lot of first loves/relationships that I’ve known are people dating versions of themselves. Which makes sense—as you first become adult-ish, you look to the world for validation of who you are.

Later on you realize that you can be a lot better off with someone who has complementary personal qualities and strengths rather than the same ones. It’s still got to be someone who’s similar enough to understand you, of course.

(I don’t actually see Harumin and Sayaka being so fundamentally similar, though.)

... I agree with complementary personal qualities; different yet those differences can be both foil/improvement for the pair. Crossover, huh? In that case, the craziest (or sanest, in this instance of crossover) I could think of would be Matsuri and Sayaka.
IMO they are both whom I consider "codebreakers" in the sense that they know how to read people and accurately guess their intentions. The difference would be in the execution of that intuitiveness. Matsuri is almost sociopathic in her approach that she'd definitely use that knowledge to her own amusement or advantage (thankfully, she'd use this talent finally for good against Mei's idiotic decision to almost marry Udagawa). Dear Sayaka could take some cues from this high-functioning sociopath pinkette that it's okay to sometimes take risk sooner and not later. Conversely, Matsuri could take cues from Sayaka's finesse laidbackness instead of grabbing someone's boobs from behind (which Matsuri did to Harumi) or being overly sensual (sexual?) when expressing her lovey dovey emotions to another girl (Sayaka's confession was smooth and gentlemanly, Matsuri is like this Jack Sparrow who'd seduce and bed an unsuspecting lesbian virgin).

Or something like the tandem of Holmes (Matsuri) and Watson (Sayaka)... They'd most probably repel each other at first (with Watson being weirded out by Holmes' unorthodoxy), but it'd be the case of frienemies turning to lovers...

Goddamned, I'm just frustrated that Sayaka Saeki's not getting any and obviously hurt in the canon series.

Or Toukos Sister stays dead and Sayaka, who is slowly descending into madness due to the lack of love in her life, ends up dating her lifeless corpse instead uwu

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ninzin posted:

Or Toukos Sister stays dead and Sayaka, who is slowly descending into madness due to the lack of love in her life, ends up dating her lifeless corpse instead uwu

That's too creepy...... Better if Sayaka pretends to be possessed by the ghost of the sister to take Touko away, and she dyes her hair black, plot twist she IS actually possesed and then we can have some sweet pseudo paranormal ntr wincest.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's too creepy...... Better if Sayaka pretends to be possessed by the ghost of the sister to take Touko away, and she dyes her hair black, plot twist she IS actually possesed and then we can have some sweet pseudo paranormal ntr wincest.

I like the way you think, and I want you to stop doing it, because it’s disturbing.

But first, in the phrase, “pseudo paranormal ntr wincest,” wouldn’t “pseudo” only modify “wincest”? Because the “paranormal” sounds pretty authentic. (Undecided on the ntr.)

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

... I agree with complementary personal qualities; different yet those differences can be both foil/improvement for the pair. Crossover, huh? In that case, the craziest (or sanest, in this instance of crossover) I could think of would be Matsuri and Sayaka.
IMO they are both whom I consider "codebreakers" in the sense that they know how to read people and accurately guess their intentions. The difference would be in the execution of that intuitiveness. Matsuri is almost sociopathic in her approach that she'd definitely use that knowledge to her own amusement or advantage (thankfully, she'd use this talent finally for good against Mei's idiotic decision to almost marry Udagawa). Dear Sayaka could take some cues from this high-functioning sociopath pinkette that it's okay to sometimes take risk sooner and not later. Conversely, Matsuri could take cues from Sayaka's finesse laidbackness instead of grabbing someone's boobs from behind (which Matsuri did to Harumi) or being overly sensual (sexual?) when expressing her lovey dovey emotions to another girl (Sayaka's confession was smooth and gentlemanly,

Matsuri is like this Jack Sparrow who'd seduce and bed an unsuspecting lesbian virgin).

Finally someone who gets why Matsuri is so lovable. I feel vindicated.

Or something like the tandem of Holmes (Matsuri) and Watson (Sayaka)... They'd most probably repel each other at first (with Watson being weirded out by Holmes' unorthodoxy), but it'd be the case of frienemies turning to lovers...

Goddamned, I'm just frustrated that Sayaka Saeki's not getting any and obviously hurt in the canon series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Tbf for me, Masturi is one of the only lovable character with Yuzu.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Tbf for me, Masturi is one of the only lovable character with Yuzu.

This isn't the Citrus discussion, so could y'all be dears and move over there?

To reply you must either login or sign up.