Forum › Us, the end of the world, and after that discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmm... I get Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou vibes from this.

And no, please no.

No science babies.

What would be the point?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ummm why was the picture smashed at the end did she do it or her GF hmm

I got the feeling the picture was damaged earlier after it fell over and Rii set it back up when visiting. If it was just smashed, why would it still be standing?

For some reason every chapter ends with a closeup of some object, as if it was reaaally super important and relevant in some way... but I never get what's the big deal with the stuff.

Ch1 had the pill bottles and a picture face down on the table; this one has that smashed pic with only the two chicks (mom and her? mom and sis? she and sis?) and no old man.

Maybe all of this hints at some big secret, but so far I'm not getting it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

this one has that smashed pic with only the two chicks (mom and her? mom and sis? she and sis?) and no old man.

I mean, if it's the father who took this picture it will be normal that he isn't on it. It's most probably the mom and sister.

joined Jul 4, 2018

No vampires and we good.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

oh no, there's more, at least one more :(
this has tragedy written all over and there's a woman without neck on her pixiv

That's a completely different story.The third installment is this:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73143857

Yeah that pic freaked me out as well. Like... it really looks like she's the same character.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Ummm why was the picture smashed at the end did she do it or her GF hmm

I got the feeling the picture was damaged earlier after it fell over and Rii set it back up when visiting. If it was just smashed, why would it still be standing?

For some reason every chapter ends with a closeup of some object, as if it was reaaally super important and relevant in some way... but I never get what's the big deal with the stuff.

Ch1 had the pill bottles and a picture face down on the table; this one has that smashed pic with only the two chicks (mom and her? mom and sis? she and sis?) and no old man.

Maybe all of this hints at some big secret, but so far I'm not getting it.

Not just that, the each of the girls keep worrying about something - Acchan in the first chapter waking up and reassuring herself "I'm okay, I'm okay." and Rii in the second one muttering "i miss you" to someone in her sleep.

It sort of feels like this story is about to go south down a path lush with angst and depression, and these first few chapters are just the calm before the storm.

But this isn't listed as a series, and there seems to be no set upload schedule. The best we can do is hope for a story that can shake us to the core with its turn to the darker side of life. Another PMMM, if you will.

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 12:15PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and Rii in the second one muttering "i miss you" to someone in her sleep.

Didn't you read the chapter ? Rii talk about her big sister, it's probably her she miss.

Acchan in the first chapter waking up and reassuring herself "I'm okay, I'm okay"

I mean, when all the humanity is gone and you're alone with your GF it's pretty normal to try convince you it will be okay.

It sort of feels like this story is about to go south down a path lush with angst and depression

Again, all humanity is dead and there are two girls. Unless like in this one they manage to make sciences babies, they are condamned to die without possibility of making descendant. It's already enough depressing in itself.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

its not that deep and nothing bad happens in the third volume either, its just "wow we both have mild PTSD and survivors guilt for being the only people left on earth"

s o j u i c y
67312274_634467850367572_3571401392662773760_n
joined May 16, 2019

I don't know, it kinda remind me of Girls last tour

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

What da f-word!
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74605054

Neh it's a different book. The title reads "首の在り処と誰もんをん海を" or something, which can be roughly translated to "Whereabouts of the neck and the sea". Not really sure about it.

The third book is here: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73143857
So far all of the books in this series have been named the same way, the first one being "私たちの終わりと生活", "Our end and life", with this one being "Our end and then" telling the story of the past, and the third one being "Our end and the future" which... yeah I haven't read that one but hey from the name it's most likely about the future. Hopefully that's gonna be the last one.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

and Rii in the second one muttering "i miss you" to someone in her sleep.

Didn't you read the chapter ? Rii talk about her big sister, it's probably her she miss.

Acchan in the first chapter waking up and reassuring herself "I'm okay, I'm okay"

I mean, when all the humanity is gone and you're alone with your GF it's pretty normal to try convince you it will be okay.

It sort of feels like this story is about to go south down a path lush with angst and depression

Again, all humanity is dead and there are two girls. Unless like in this one they manage to make sciences babies, they are condamned to die without possibility of making descendant. It's already enough depressing in itself.

Yes, but setting aside those few things, the tone of the story has remained pretty light for these 2 chapters. I agree that Rii probably misses her sister and Acchan was probably feeling the PTSD. Although, neither of these are confirmed, they are our best guesses.

Again, looking at PMMM, we were talking about middle school girls using guns and other weapons to kill supernatural demons that caused people to fall into depression and attempt suicide. It was dark, but the tone of the story never made it feel like that until the first shocking event.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I agree that Rii probably misses her sister

It's not probably, she really miss her sister, as see in this page

maymaymikan00
joined Jul 1, 2018

Uh i just wonder bout the picture on credit page, is it from a manga?

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

What da f-word!
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74605054

Holy maggots... wtf???
I feel scared and sad at the same time...

Jem_01
joined Oct 12, 2010

No zombies?
I refuse to believe everyone did nt turn to zombies.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Comfy yet sad, nicely drawn

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 7:18AM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Uh i just wonder bout the picture on credit page, is it from a manga?

It is! It's from Dark Forest, White Road, which you can also read on Dynasty. If you like this manga's vibe, DFWR has a similar atmosphere!

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 10:32AM

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Melancholic like Girl's Last Tour, but gayer and not as depressing. Please let them have a relatively happy ending...

matsuri_wins
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

No zombies?
I refuse to believe everyone did nt turn to zombies.

This was boring af, was expecting (lesbian) zombies too.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Really bittersweet, really loving it, interesting idea as well, since it's been nothing but zombies for the past few years, so this is definitely refreshing

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 6:16PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

There's two more chapters of this series, 300 yen each

https://booth.pm/en/items/1962824
https://booth.pm/en/items/1965652

last edited at May 16, 2020 9:36AM

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

haah, I really like both versions, seems like this one is a bit darker, there is also a short sequel on the pixiv it seems? hope that get TLed too

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

went down to 100 yen each that's like $1.40 for the rest oh goodness

To reply you must either login or sign up.