Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, the manga will end with another silly duel.
A last more girls for La Pucelle seduce specially that brown girl.

RivalRedRogue
joined Sep 9, 2015

RivalRedRogue posted:

They sidelined Einhart and gave her a fangirl to hang out with instead. If I wasn't disappointed before that point, I was certainly disappointed after that chapter. There was a pretty funny credits page after that saying Vivio x Einhart was dead after that

This... Is what hurt me the most, my enjoyment went down a loooooot after this and I can't believe that the writer didn't saw that coming giving how successful it was in the previous series and in early chapters, like, would you like if Nanoha finds a new "partner" and Fate goes away smiling :))))))))? because no one is ever mad in this world, it's certainly disturbing, even creepy... You feel something is wrong with everyone. So I guess I like vivid Striker more because the characters are more real, and they cry for reasons beyond "I wanted to win that match against my friend T-T"

Perfect comparison!! I get that Yumina is the "friend she made without her memories," but she's literally that glompy girl all over that cool girl Einhart. More cringing seeing her at her side and in the background more than VIVIO during this chapter, but...

On this new chapter my favorite part is page 17 where Einhart is thinking stuff and completely ignoring the other girl lo/

THIS. So much this!! Lol. Yumina literally is background noise, haha! When I saw what Ein was thinking about, my mind said, "your cheatin' heart will tell on you!" Sigh.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Vivio: hey sweetie you were god tier

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like the author finally remembered that VivioxEinhart was originally set up as the main pairing of that manga.

RivalRedRogue
joined Sep 9, 2015

The champion downed Einhart 3 times and still couldn't get a K.O. or win the fight, lol. Someone didn't tell her to win you need to knock the daylight outta your opponent

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

RivalRedRogue posted:

Someone didn't tell her to win you need to knock the daylight outta your opponent

What if your opponent is a night owl?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Thank you for your hard work, everyone at Vivid.

Having said that, Nanoha could have ended with Strikers and nothing of value would have been lost.

ok whos the audience for this

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

People who liked and followed Nanoha, and is also into SoL and sports manga, I think.

joined Apr 26, 2016

And thus Vivio became all those things plus a lesbian wife. Truly following in her gay moms

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Can't say I ever enjoyed any Nanoha series, but this Vivid one seriously takes the top as the worst, so good riddance.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Can't say I ever enjoyed any Nanoha series, but this Vivid one seriously takes the top as the worst, so good riddance.

Did you read FORCE? General consensus was that series was the worst of the lot, especially with the overpowered and unsympathetic Huckebein, the uninteresting main character who just happens to have a connection to Subaru, and lots of other issues that resulted in the manga being put on hiatus since September 2013, one that is most likely permanent.

Personally, I watched most of the franchise (although I dropped ViVid after a while), and enjoyed A's the most. I may go back and read the rest of ViVid one of these days.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Yeah, I gave up on ViVid a while ago but at least it was just boring and not actively terrible like FORCE was.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Go to Google / Nanoha Force/ >BOY protagonist

Oh wow, it's terrible at first glimpse! hahaha what an awful idea that was... No wonder I didn't even know that existed.

As for the chapter, I said my words in mangadex but once again thank you very much for your dedication Vivid Translation! I know it must have been hard to work on a series that lot of people were angry with, but regardless I liked Vivio and I was like FUCK YEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH when she knocked the shit out of Miura, but I must confess I did not read the part where Vivio beats her mother, I knew it was coming and I knew I wasn't going to like it.

The whole world of vivio feels unreal, like [mega otaku mode on] some kind of Infinite Tsukiyomi from Naruto where everyone lives in a dream of happiness and all kids are super good and want to study and no one holds grudges or anything like that and even in kids shows like power rangers or even more childish one, you still have an enemy... A BAD guy, you know? for balance... And when it comes to sports manga you need a rival, it was supposed to be Einhart but then the focus changed and she was the protagonist from time to time so ... ?????? and they almost made a good rival with that Black Rock shooter looking girl but then they kinda like, leave her behind ??? and for the last battle we get some random girl from a tribe who had nothing to do with anyone and no time to develop or get loved and then she was blasted away with a punch and I was like... Ok, I guess? XP because no one cares if she loses, she was solely made to get that emotional speech strike to the guts.

ANYWAY...The movies! someone translated the new one, so go check it out!! (or buy the blurays).

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 10:22PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So is end, without confirmed that Nanoha and Fare are couple.
Well, a last i can write properly my fanfic with La Pucelle seducing all them.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

People who liked and followed Nanoha, and is also into SoL and sports manga, I think.

I mean that sounds like something I might have enjoyed. Guess they should have paid more attention to the story instead of the loli fanservice.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

So is end, without confirmed that Nanoha and Fare are couple.
Well, a last i can write properly my fanfic with La Pucelle seducing all them.

Nanoha and Fate are a married couple at this point, pretty sure you've been corrected multiple times this thread.

joined Jun 23, 2017

I mean that sounds like something I might have enjoyed. Guess they should have paid more attention to the story instead of the loli fanservice.

Probably would have helped if there wasn't a gazillion characters too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

More like 5 changing clothes all the time hahahaha

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

More like 5 changing clothes all the time hahahaha

Yuuup and that is a problem that already started with Strikers but was only exacerbated here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.