Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Not quite what I was expecting, the end gave me a bitter feeling

joined Sep 11, 2014

at the beginning i was worried it was a character death au or something

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well, that was so cute I could barf rainbows.

SmolBoiYazawa
Screenshot_47
joined Apr 24, 2018

This idea is interesting. Nico and Maki meeting as kids only twice to then forget eachother and not see eachother again until high school is sweet, until you learn how tragic is really is. Meeting as kids where both their lives would take a bad turn. Maki would become sheltered due to her studies and her dream being changed by her father to a doctor right after coming close to winning in a piano contest (School Idol Diary Chapters 2 and 3, My Destiny) and Nico's life takes an even worse turn with the death of her father (only told in the 3rd chapter of Nico's School Idol Diary, not to be put in the manga unlike other sad chapters like My Destiny, The Future of Yuki and Me and Rin and Kitties; but can still be argued to be canon main universe), and also the birth of her unfortunately likely mentally challenged younger brother who didn't even know him at all, all of which puts them further into a money struggling situation where Nico's mother has to work so much she rarely seems them and Nico herself has to basically be the mother for all three of her siblings.

The culmination of Maki's sheltered life during the most important stages of growing up and Nico's tragic experiences of family loss, poverty and then failing to achieve her dream and losing any friend she made trying to make it, resulted in them meeting again by chance because of one girl and her two childhood friends wanting to achieve the same goal as bitter people, being at each other's throats constantly, a friendship which grows slowly on teasing and arguing which becomes understanding and grows faster up to when Nico graduates.
It's.... actually pretty tragic when you add multiple types of canon lore into the mix.

joined May 30, 2015

this was so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rsz_42769640_big_p3
joined Mar 20, 2019

Ah, my heart.....it exploded from my OTP

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

I love this type of doujinshis because leave a good taste and a feeling that comforts me... :3

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This idea is interesting. Nico and Maki meeting as kids only twice to then forget eachother and not see eachother again until high school is sweet, until you learn how tragic is really is. Meeting as kids where both their lives would take a bad turn. Maki would become sheltered due to her studies and her dream being changed by her father to a doctor right after coming close to winning in a piano contest (School Idol Diary Chapters 2 and 3, My Destiny) and Nico's life takes an even worse turn with the death of her father (only told in the 3rd chapter of Nico's School Idol Diary, not to be put in the manga unlike other sad chapters like My Destiny, The Future of Yuki and Me and Rin and Kitties; but can still be argued to be canon main universe), and also the birth of her unfortunately likely mentally challenged younger brother who didn't even know him at all, all of which puts them further into a money struggling situation where Nico's mother has to work so much she rarely seems them and Nico herself has to basically be the mother for all three of her siblings.

The culmination of Maki's sheltered life during the most important stages of growing up and Nico's tragic experiences of family loss, poverty and then failing to achieve her dream and losing any friend she made trying to make it, resulted in them meeting again by chance because of one girl and her two childhood friends wanting to achieve the same goal as bitter people, being at each other's throats constantly, a friendship which grows slowly on teasing and arguing which becomes understanding and grows faster up to when Nico graduates.
It's.... actually pretty tragic when you add multiple types of canon lore into the mix.

Damn i just realized i only known the surface of this series.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh. I get it.

(i dont get it)

joined Jul 14, 2015

Bruh

joined Feb 23, 2016

This was freaking adorable...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't remember what got me so into this ship, it just somehow happened after reading some stuff on dynasty. From those stories, I got a small grasp of some of the characters, including these two, without ever reading the manga or watching the anime. Now, knowing how complex and detailed their story is, it makes me want to get into it more. The only thing that stops me from it is that I hear it's mostly subtext. Hmmmm.....

Edit: Holy crap, I read this 3 years ago and forgot all about it. I didn't even add it to my Favorites. What the hell? Oh well, I still haven't checked it out :P

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 7:09PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No yuri just perverted hand holding

Since when holding hands is perverted lol...

Huggg
joined Apr 12, 2019

No yuri just perverted hand holding

Since when holding hands is perverted lol...

Hand holding is the lewdest thing there is when it comes to manga/anime, Idk what loop you've been in.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

Kotori isn’t Kotori without her tuft wtf

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Kotori isn’t Kotori without her tuft wtf

I honestly thought at first that she was a grown up Kasumin

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Beautiful :')

To reply you must either login or sign up.