Forum › Hanayamata discussion

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I would put a yuri tag on this for those who are looking for this one and not hana yamata

Yuri tags might be deceiving, so far you can't tell if it's gonna be yuri, some claim it won't.
Have not seen anyone claim it will be yuri. So don't expect it to be.

I can see that
Well i just wated to differentiate form hana yamata

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would put a yuri tag on this for those who are looking for this one and not hana yamata

Yuri tags might be deceiving, so far you can't tell if it's gonna be yuri, some claim it won't.
Have not seen anyone claim it will be yuri. So don't expect it to be.

I can see that
Well i just wated to differentiate form hana yamata

Okay, I'll bite. What's the difference between Hanayamata and Hana Yamata? Everything I can find on Google shows just the same thing.

TheYuriReviewer
joined Mar 24, 2013

Don't know
I just know they're completely different on a few sites

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Don't know

Some sites are weird and have repeats I remember a similar situation so I think its the same don't worry.

So after watching ep 1 my impression is completely positive its not going to be abridged like akuma no riddle, the colors look great, the soundtrack sounds good so far. But I don't really think there's gonna be yuri here maybe subtext like k-on, etc and I hope it becomes popular so we get douijns XD

TheYuriReviewer
joined Mar 24, 2013

Don't know

Some sites are weird and have repeats I remember a similar situation so I think its the same don't worry.

So after watching ep 1 my impression is completely positive its not going to be abridged like akuma no riddle, the colors look great, the soundtrack sounds good so far. But I don't really think there's gonna be yuri here maybe subtext like k-on, etc and I hope it becomes popular so we get douijns XD

We can only hope
I'm working on some fanart actually

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

The anime is so cute and fluffy. I like the interaction of the character in the opening and ep 1~3 is great so far. In the anime, Yaya seems to really like Hana very much, its seems like a strong yuri subtext.

joined Jun 5, 2014

the anime makes me blush so much. ..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the anime makes me blush so much. ..

Characters blushing at every other character in the anime, then we blush as we watch, everybody blushing.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know the chapter was already in the anime but with that name I just had to read it haha.
As for yuri so far I can see Yaya x Naru maybe? the series has so much blushing that shipping is difficult >_<

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, so far, I kid of want to see Naru paired with any of the other girls (well, except for the student council president so far). I'm usually not into harem, yuri or het, but for once, wouldn't mind it one bit.

I just don't know what pairing to ship. ;_;

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

isn't better "parkour" instead of "free-running"?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I just don't know what pairing to ship. ;_;

Everybody x Everybody

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The anime is...wow. So beautiful. I'm in awe.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The anime is so far ahead of the manga that I already know the main points and plot of each chapter that comes out. :P

Hanacchi though? LOL

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So much hnnng in latest episode.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Just I can say is ''cute'' :3 I love all possible pairings but especially Tsundere-chan x Naru-chan might be more on my mind.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, the anime is over now.

It was SO great! If you haven't watched it, do it!

OMG, this was such an awesome show! Super-cute, and yet so much FEELS. While it sure was character-driven, the plot didn't suffer at all. Somehow it managed to pack a lot of cute aaaangst that got resolved in the most touching way. HNNNG.

Visually...the colors, the animation...it was one of the most beautiful anime masterpieces I've ever seen, especially in first and last episodes. The fireworks at night were just gorgeous.
And the OST was awesome, and it really sounded in right place. They even wrote their OP by themselves!

And man, all the borderline-subtext. While there weren't any romantic relationships, there was more than enough obvious glances, and blushes, and "I love you"s between friends. Right, friends, as if. We know the truth. But really, cute overload here all the times.

Give me some Tami x Machi doujins NOW. And I hope there'll be second season.

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 7:48AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^1+ they flirt to much. I forgot to watch the last ep until actually that's not the end of the manga right? S2 anytime in the future? that would be lovely I really like this one.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

The anime had some of the best animation I've seen. I cant wait for hana x naru doujins. I ship them pretty hard lol

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The anime was pretty, but I honestly didn't like it very much. Well, I say "the anime", but I think most of the problems I had with it were from the source material

I'd like some Naru x Yaya doujinshi, but I'd be fine with never seeing any more anime or translated manga

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I ship Yaya and Naru really hard.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Speaking of Hanayamata there's a few yuri pics around the internet Naru x Yaya , Hana x Naru and Tami x Machi haven't seen any doujin yet.

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 3:14AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I ship Yaya and Naru really hard.

I ship Everyone x Everyone

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Hey everyone, is this still being translated or drop and how far did the anime cover? (lol I have got to watch it) (don't worry about spoiler, i have hard copy over here till vol.6 although it's a pain to read kanji though =D.)

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hey everyone, is this still being translated or drop and how far did the anime cover? (lol I have got to watch it) (don't worry about spoiler, i have hard copy over here till vol.6 although it's a pain to read kanji though =D.)

Last episode is their performance at Hanairo Festival (the big Yosakoi fest, not the department store event) with Hana's glorious return.

8 chapters that we have cover 3 episodes of anime.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 4:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.