Forum › Kase-san discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have another question that's off-topic for the lesbians here. I've been thinking about this for awhile but there's no real forums I'm a part of to ask. But do you think you go faster in your relationships (like having sex faster) than a traditional straight relationship would? Since when I had my boyfriend we started dating when we were 16 and I told him to wait to have sex with me till I was 21 (he couldn't wait we broke up at 18). And when I started dating my girlfriend we got frisky a lot faster like within the first 6 months.

I know it's different for every relationship and I might just be a prude. But I felt like giving to my boyfriend would make me a slut or something like listening to societies pressure but with my girlfriend I didn't worry about that at all. And I see that in yuri (well can yuri relate to real life?) that they get to bed pretty fast compared to all the wooing in het romance. So are your inhibitions less than what you would expect of a straight relationship?

What would be the normal pace for a straight relationship? Although i consider myself a bi (mostly because of Christopher Lee) i've never been with a man before, my first time was one month after i started dating and i was 18 (Although we knew eachother since i was 14~15)

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 4:33PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I have another question that's off-topic for the lesbians here. I've been thinking about this for awhile but there's no real forums I'm a part of to ask. But do you think you go faster in your relationships (like having sex faster) than a traditional straight relationship would? Since when I had my boyfriend we started dating when we were 16 and I told him to wait to have sex with me till I was 21 (he couldn't wait we broke up at 18). And when I started dating my girlfriend we got frisky a lot faster like within the first 6 months.

I know it's different for every relationship and I might just be a prude. But I felt like giving to my boyfriend would make me a slut or something like listening to societies pressure but with my girlfriend I didn't worry about that at all. And I see that in yuri (well can yuri relate to real life?) that they get to bed pretty fast compared to all the wooing in het romance. So are your inhibitions less than what you would expect of a straight relationship?

What would be the normal pace for a straight relationship? Although i consider myself a bi (mostly because of Christopher Lee) i've never been with a man before, my first time was one month after i started dating and i was 18 (Although we knew eachother since i was 14~15)

I think that there are lots of factors to take into account, not only whether it is a heterosexual or homosexual couple.

joined Aug 19, 2012

rip kase-san

joined Jun 12, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch03#27
lewd

It's sad to know Hirari will be suspended. So many great stories.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch03#27
lewd

It's sad to know Hirari will be suspended. So many great stories.

Got a link?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Link, with translation stolen from /u/

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-25765.html

アンソロジー「ひらり、」は今号で休刊いたします。
The anthology "Hirari" is suspending publication as of this volume.
これまでたくさんの作家、読者のみんなさんは支えられて14号を迎えることができましたこと、心から感謝いたします。
We thankful from the bottom of our hearts that the support of our authors and readers allowed us to reach 14 volumes.
紙の本としての「ひらり、」は姿を消しますが、その遺伝子はこれからもメディアや誌面を変えてしぶとくたくましく生き延びていきます
The paper incarnation of "Hirari" may disappear, but its descendents will live on in other media, and on the pages of other magazines.
またどこかで、お会いしましょう。
Let us meet again in the future.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Link, with translation stolen from /u/

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-25765.html

アンソロジー「ひらり、」は今号で休刊いたします。
The anthology "Hirari" is suspending publication as of this volume.
これまでたくさんの作家、読者のみんなさんは支えられて14号を迎えることができましたこと、心から感謝いたします。
We thankful from the bottom of our hearts that the support of our authors and readers allowed us to reach 14 volumes.
紙の本としての「ひらり、」は姿を消しますが、その遺伝子はこれからもメディアや誌面を変えてしぶとくたくましく生き延びていきます
The paper incarnation of "Hirari" may disappear, but its descendents will live on in other media, and on the pages of other magazines.
またどこかで、お会いしましょう。
Let us meet again in the future.

Well shit.

What other series are affected by this?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well shit.

Everything in Hirari. It's not uncommon for series' to switch magazines, especially within the same parent publisher - though the latter is rather unlikely in this case - but we probably won't know more for a while. Hirari is, after all, a magazine that only gets published four times on a good year.

Assuming they didn't end in Hirari 13, the prominent stuff being messed with would be Pink Rush, Holy Girl Paradigm, Under One Roof, The Real Her, and Morinaga's new series.

On the plus side, Takashima Hiromi's entire career is currently invested in Kase-san - if you follow her on twitter or anything that's basically all she posts, ever. I'd be quite surprised if she doesn't find a way to continue and finish the series properly.

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 7:07PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well shit.

Everything in Hirari. It's not uncommon for series' to switch magazines, especially within the same parent publisher - though the latter is rather unlikely in this case - but we probably won't know more for a while. Hirari is, after all, a magazine that only gets published four times on a good year.

Assuming they didn't end in Hirari 13, the prominent stuff being messed with would be Pink Rush, Holy Girl Paradigm Under One Roof, The Real Her, and Morinaga's new series.

On the plus side, Takashima Hiromi's entire career is currently invested in Kase-san - if you follow her on twitter or anything that's basically all she posts, ever. I'd be quite surprised if she doesn't fine a way to continue and finish the series properly.

if the real her gets cancelled im going to go on a god-damned rampage

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I really don't want Kase-san or The Real her to be cancelled ;_;

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

seriously, why is everything that is good cancelled!? futurama was cancelled 3 times before they managed to get it finished meanwhile shit like family guy and what the Simpsons has turned into is allowed to kill tv......

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

seriously, why is everything that is good cancelled!? futurama was cancelled 3 times before they managed to get it finished meanwhile shit like family guy and what the Simpsons has turned into is allowed to kill tv......

I know right.. an AnR fanfiction I've been reading for awhile suddenly got cancelled today too. I've just been hearing bad news after bad news today for yuri and it's just been a crap day for me v_v

Everything I love is being taken away from mee boo hoo

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 6:56PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The Real Her???? OH GOD NOOO!... The mere thought of it almost makes me cry D:

joined Jun 12, 2012

I know right.. an AnR fanfiction I've been reading for awhile suddenly got cancelled today too. I've just been hearing bad news after bad news today for yuri and it's just been a crap day for me v_v

1000 Luxuries? I heard about that too. What's ironic is; this was supposed to be a good year for Yuri. Hirari is my life and 1000 Luxuries was a great fanfic.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

1000 Luxuries? I heard about that too. What's ironic is; this was supposed to be a good year for Yuri. Hirari is my life and 1000 Luxuries was a great fanfic.

Yep that one. All that time wasted because of some bigoted prick. Oh the irony is not lost on me.. especially because of Haruki making sacrifices for her family, and the author had to do the same thing. God she is such a great writer too, can't her family read it for themselves before they pass judgement? Then they would realize her talent. I am just salty about the whole thing.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yep that one. All that time wasted because of some bigoted prick. Oh the irony is not lost on me.. especially because of Haruki making sacrifices for her family, and the author had to do the same thing. God she is such a great writer too, can't her family read it for themselves before they pass judgement? Then they would realize her talent. I am just salty about the whole thing.

as i said before: fuck arranged marriages, they cause nothing but trouble, also her boyfriend is a colossal dick, you know sometimes i have those days where i wish i had godly powers so i could smite fucking morons like these, this is one of those days.

joined Apr 20, 2013

When I saw the NSFW tag and that school excursion plot, I considered having a lot of dirty thoughts.

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 9:05PM

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

T_T

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

FUUUUUU well that really sucks didn't expect sad news today :(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So wait. Hirari's gone, Tsubomi's gone, what major yuri mags are left?

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wait shits Getting shutdown??
FUck
WHY CANT I HAVE NICE THINGS????

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

why are all these publications failing? is it for financial reasons?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/hiromi_gko/status/494324854477172736
KASE TO BE CONTINUED

THANK THE YURI GODDESS!

now... what about The Real Her? Is that manga in danger of cancellation?

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 2:37AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well damn, Hirari was awesome magazine and kept getting even better.

To reply you must either login or sign up.