Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Brain Damage, I've deleted your post (and the posts quoting it), and should you continue trolling in this manner there will be bans in your future.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I nominate lil bro for best boy. This is actually pretty chill.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

MIO ur doing a good job. Get ur sister a friend (sureeeeeee friend(^_-))

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

thats just cute! the kid is a ultimate wingman
good job little guy ( =w=)b

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Iz dat fcking Maki from Bloom into you

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

This is a nice kiddo.
Why do people complain about him? He is helping our little Yuri girl to get along with her mate :) every help is very welcomed.
It is always nice to see a not creepy innocent boy in yuri mangas and animes, but of course, it would be better without him but it is kind of new seeing a guy in it, and a good one. It is kind of funny.
Ganbatte Mio-kun!

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 5:01AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

How cute!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This was great. Also, Mio is even cuter than the toy chicken my brother and I got last week.
I was kinda disappointed by many of the comments in this thread, though... focusing on (to his manga) irrelevant arguments, rather than this wholesome gift...
In any case, although this is just the first chapter, I already can see this getting an anime adaptation. I feel it in mah bones!

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

I'm one of those people who hate male characters in yuri just in general, but I'm actually pretty okay with this one. He's not getting in the way (just the opposite, in fact) and there's nothing creepy or perverted about his involvement. We'll see where it goes, but I think it's really a good start.

joined Apr 26, 2019

best.lil bro.ever. PERIOD.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Incest, I mean, kinda okay I guess?
Wait age gap? And she's so young as well, uhg... But wait it doesn't have an incest or age gap tag?
What, that's a boy, her brother? But isn't this Yuri?
Oh...
OOohhh okay I get it lmao this is so cute and wholesome eyyy support Yuri with fury my lil' guy.

My thoughts exactly

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To repeat my earlier post, which some people seem to have not bothered to read:

From this point on, we can just leave the whole discussion about male characters in yuri and queer baiting behind unless and until it actually becomes an issue in the series. Right now it hasn't, so it's just pointless speculation and/or going off topic. So cut it out.

Accordingly, I've deleted the recent post on the subject. Again, comments on both sides of the issue should not be posted because at this point they're not appropriate.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Love how the little brother acts like a doting parent for his big sister and sets her up with a girlfriend without even noticing it...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

To repeat my earlier post, which some people seem to have not bothered to read:

I must have missed your post because I saw people replying to toxic posts and just moved on. When I see a post that I don't think is worth responding to, I tend to skip reading any of the replies, and just read what I think are actually valuable parts of a conversation. I didn't feel like anything I posted was inappropriate, but I get not wanting to open the door to more garbage. Apologies.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 1:20AM

joined Dec 18, 2018

Accordingly, I've deleted the recent post on the subject. Again, comments on both sides of the issue should not be posted because at this point they're not appropriate.

Please your Majesty don't ban me! I have nothing but respect for you and of course I like het,futa,yaoi and little boys in yuri.

joined Oct 22, 2018

your Majesty

First: I don't remember this site being a monarchy.
Second: For whatever reason, this reminded me of Sealand from Neu Katzland's AFOW. Don't ask how or why, I don't know myself how or why.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Little bro wingman? That's refreshing. Also shy girl and doggy like love interest? Yeah, I'm sold.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Frankly, this entire family is adorable.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Frankly, this entire family is adorable.

Oh. So you're already considering their neighbour/friend and onee's future (I'd dare to even say soon-to-be) GF as a member of their family? I guess everything needs someone to do it before it was cool, and so does calling her a member of that family. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're a bit too early. Still, predicting she will be in the future (hopefully soon) would be correct, as far as I'm concerned.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

For some reason this reminded me a lot of Wataten. The shy older sister and the younger sibling that wants their older sister to have more friends. The only difference here is that instead of a supportive younger sister, its a supportive younger brother.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This is awesome! I love it. The way the brother gives his best for her. Very cute. Looking forward to more!

Gintama_sakata_gintoki_man_sword_greeting_smile_35615_300x240
joined Apr 29, 2019

lunchbox deserve full page

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, dammit! This was briefly on the top of the "most popular from last week" section, and now chapter 1 of "Salad Bowl" had to ruin it!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Going back to an earlier topic on this thread, I remember some people saying that the two classmates of Mio's are gay for him. For the guy who called Mio a siscon, I can't really see it. However, I definitely CAN see it for the other boy, Sui. I mean, just look at Sui's facial expressions, the way he speaks and thinks, in the few pages he was shown in. I dunno where you picked that "the guy calling Mio a siscon may be into Mio" thing up, but I can definitely see where you picked that "Sui is into Mio" thing up.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Whydya stop there? I wanted to see Saki drag the little brother on to one the rides to thank him :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.