Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I still get the feeling that we will never know.

Since it is this mangaka, it is quite possible...

joined Oct 21, 2013

We can hope the Truth will come out, and there will be a HAPPY END

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

The most fitting one for me is still Miho. After all she knows Nadeshiko the best,
(Also they look like Chisato and Aya from Yuri Yuri Elegy Syndrome)
Grah knowing that we might find out soon makes me even more anxious Dx

joined Jul 5, 2014

I think the fact that the most spotlight has been shone on Megumi is the thing that makes her the least likely candidate.

Also, something from the last chapter stood out a little too, when she was on the phone, she says 'You really like movies, huh?'. That kinda hints to me that she was talking to whomever it was that arranged them to all go see a movie in the previous chapter. In which case, it couldn't possibly Megumi.

As much as I'd like it to be Megumi, I just don't see it happening.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Also, something from the last chapter stood out a little too, when she was on the phone, she says 'You really like movies, huh?'. That kinda hints to me that she was talking to whomever it was that arranged them to all go see a movie in the previous chapter. In which case, it couldn't possibly Megumi.

I think it's the opposite - she didn't know that the girl she was talking with liked movies.
Which...still leaves everyone as possibility.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Re-reading that page, I can see where you're coming from. I guess in that sense it could be Megumi, seeing as she missed the chance to go last time.

While that's true, I still think the fact that Megumi is the obvious choice, is kinda what makes her the least likely. I mean, if you're going to make it so obvious, why keep holding off on releasing it?

I personally think it's Ai, she's the least obvious choice. And seems a little too innocent.

P.S Any idea when Chapter 27 will be out? It's been 2 months since the latest chapter.

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 11:18AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm racking my brain out, trying to figure out who is the secret girlfriend!!!! Why do I put way too much effort for a manga??? Namori-sensei please stop teasing us!!!!
#TeamMegumi 4ever even if she's not the gf

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it Namori! when?! Ai gives me the vibe but...they all so close! I analyzed every page but no concrete evidence yet fuuuuuuuuuuu. Nice chapter hopefully Sakurako won't find those pictures haha.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Damn it Namori! when?! Ai gives me the vibe but...they all so close! I analyzed every page but no concrete evidence yet fuuuuuuuuuuu. Nice chapter hopefully Sakurako won't find those pictures haha.

Probably not for a long time lol :( I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if even Namori didn't know who it was. I don't know if you follow the main story, but even the solid ships in that are being tossed around like crazy. Hell, last chapter is SakurakoxAyano, I dunno what's even happening anymore lol.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

G*D D@MM!T now I know Namori's taunting us.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Namori, if you don't show off who you're with soon I'm just going to assume you're dating all three of your friends at once.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 4:28AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Probably not for a long time lol :( I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if even Namori didn't know who it was. I don't know if you follow the main story, but even the solid ships in that are being tossed around like crazy. Hell, last chapter is SakurakoxAyano, I dunno what's even happening anymore lol.

G*D D@MM!T now I know Namori's taunting us.

See I just assume a harem of close haremites is what we got, they are all one big orgy relationship.

Nadeshiko is the "queen" and her friends are all her "girls."

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 2:22AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Now I too root for the playa route.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I hope for any kind of route >_<

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I also only just noticed that some of the characters' eyes are filled in differently. Out of the high schoolers, Ai has eyes that are always inked (no screentone) in a striking way. So of course I looked back and noticed that Hanako's eyes are also very unique among all of them with that concentric circle thing going on, and her friend Kokoro has inked eyes similar to Ai's (except in chapter 17 for whatever reason). And then I get to Himawari and Kaede and I realize that nearly half the characters are non-screentone and I just wasted a bunch of time combing through everything looking at how their eyes are inked...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm gonna file this under harem, too many signals to pinpoint just one.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

if I'm going to look or read too much on the photos it would be ai and nadeshiko are friends, nadeshiko <3 megumi, while miho <3 nadeshiko haha.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

You mean Nadeshiko gets called right? And which chapter was that? I've got vague memories of that scene but I can't seem to track it down... or was it that I saw it in the anime?

Yeah I fixed it I meant to say Nadeshiko >.> I don't know if it was an actual chapter but it was definitely in the anime.

I finally found it on the bakkin reader. It's chapter 54 of the main series...

Also found in Yuru Yuri season 2 episode 10. But I always thought the person who called was Miho since her Name is the only one of the three written with two Kanji and I thought they displayed the name....Though I neither know how japanese cell phones work nor how names are displayed on it

lol you're right Miho's name really written with two kanji but I thought the name displayed on her phone meaning 'incoming call'? not someone's name? o.O

Since I'm in the mood to go back and look things up, I found the scene in the anime that displays the phone screen (around 16:09) and it says 着信 which means incoming. Not Miho's name.
Just to clear things up in this particular string of quotes.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I am surprised to see another Nadeshiko and friends chapter since the last one is about her too. Ugghh, I seriously want Megumi for Nadeshiko ><"

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Heavens forbid a Namori / Shou collaboration.
We would explode.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Gosh Nadeshiko and Megumi are just...
I laughed so hard at the "I got arrested" part xD

Heavens forbid a Namori / Shou collaboration. We would explode.

MIND FUCKED

joined Oct 21, 2013

Last chapter had finally raised Nadeshiko's number of different ringtones for her girlfriends to three...
Now this...

joined Mar 30, 2012

They are all together, happy end. ... stop teasing us T_T

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

So we have the following options:
1. Most people guessed right and it really is Megumi
2. Harem end
3. Namori is trolling us and we'll never find out who the mystery kanojo is

I suggest that if No. 3 comes true we riot and go jellyfish hunting, who's with me?

joined Oct 21, 2013

I suggest that if No. 3 comes true we riot and go jellyfish hunting, who's with me?

Relevant:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=33710604

To reply you must either login or sign up.