Forum › Image Comments

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
73462184_p0

^Cuddlebuns, Chika, Fujiwara, vessel to the dark ribbon... whatever you wanna call her.

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 8:11AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

@Yuri Lover99
I'll summarize it for you, since I don't feel like putting in the effort to translate H doujins:

It's a continuation of the episode where Anne and Grea found an aphrodisiac. Anne was wondering if she could create one that works on the same sex. Grea came in just as she finished and an embarrassed Anne dumped the mix into her tea instead of the beaker. Anne drinks it and realizes her mistake. She tells Grea and Grea agrees to help...

Afterwards Anne apologizes profusely but Grea isn't angry. Anne is sad that she never got her feelings across, and tells Grea to forget it just as she was about to confess. But Grea is quite understanding and says there's always next time. Anne is really confused what Grea means by next time.

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 11:39AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Tx8spjm

Bang on Wall Street

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
0ac36mn-_400x400
joined Mar 22, 2019
74074712_p0

ngl i deadass thought from the thumbnail that it was chisato x hina but its still cute

Fad8970e-c901-4004-bae1-4e5d013b5424
joined Jan 19, 2019
73004332_p0

^^ You know it.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Inu

@Sabruness Like so.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

@Nevri

I don't quite see the issue. I think our summary of the plot points of this doujin matches pretty well. I admit I chose to see the plot of this doujin in a better light. But won't you let me? I prefer not to think two much about relationship dynamics since this is pretty clearly just a one shot h doujin.

And it was not as if Anne was lusting after Grea like some h movie protagonist. I think her actions can be interpreted as curiosity, since it was not clear she wanted to drug Grea when making the drug. After she drank the drug she was pretty honest about it. I also don't think I see everything that happens afterwards quite the same way you do.

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 2:55PM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

@BugDevil
I'm not one of those who claim they had sex, let's go one step at a time and before long, they'll be holding hands (oh wait, that already happened) (I'll be the pessimist this time, because I don't think we'll ever get a second season, the sales are good(?), okay, but that's most likely because of the code or something that comes with it).
Using your own words "they will live together soon", with that in mind, Anne would find out about Grea's sleeping habit sooner or later, so might as well already get that out of the way, considering that's the only reason Grea was avoiding the sleepover, and as far as "one step at a time" goes, I think this much is acceptable, unlike the bear pajamas, of which Grea would still be too shy to go along. Or at least, that's how I see it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

@Ghost Shogun The handholding in Episode 7 was definitely more proof of their feelings than even a kiss at that point.
I don't think there will be another season either. I was just saying in a potential continuation it could easily happen.
Grea has shown that she is kind of a pushover in matters of dress up however. I doubt she would have the willpower to say no if Anne really pressured her into wearing it. But again, I agree that the sleepover could be implied there. I just see little reason to omit it. The season built up to it and its not like it would cross the line they so carefully tried to balance.

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 3:34PM

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018
35747977_big_p51

this is cute ♥ω♥

Ichrin no Hana
Lady%20j%20valkyrie1
joined May 30, 2018
18947754_p0

Drugs?

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018
Tumblr_npmyqlenjq1uq1ik1o1_1280

Since her birthday is 6/9 in English, I see what the author did, even they made the accident looks like 69 xD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018
Inu

^ LMAO! Thanks for reminding me of that one!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
D2p37c2ukaaqo3--orig

I'm inclined to think this isn't age gap, like lucario14 said. Yoshiko's "??" combined with the arrow denoting the height difference leads me to believe Yoshiko is likely wondering something along the lines of "How the heck did she get so tall in just two years?!" (Or I guess maybe one year, since that's probably the amount of time she would actually have been away from Yoshiko.) Of course, it could just be "How am I supposed to kiss her when she's this much taller than me?!" It's hard to say for sure.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
D3tskkyuiaac3ho-orig

@FluffyCow

I know there are many versions of Arthurian legends, but in Fate version while Mordred indeed was raised as a tool to overthrown Arthur and become the next king, Mordred herself did not care about any of that. She worshiped Arthur as perfect king and was "his" biggest fan. When Morgan told her she is actually Arthur's "son", but "he" would never accept her, Mordred didn't care. She was overjoyed she was related to person she admired. She rushed to king, wanting "him" to recognize her as "his" "son", but Arthur rejected her, not wanting to acknowledge they're of the same blood. That pissed Mordred off and all the love she carried for "him" turned into hatred instead. Believing "he" will never accept her because of her connection to Morgan, she decided to raise a rebellion against "him" to overthrown "him". It's true Arthur meant that Mordred wasn't ready to be king yet, but it was "his" refusal to acknowledge their bond that fucked up everything.

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 5:20PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
18947754_p0

This looks vaguely like Mira. I actually thought it was her. lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Bxlgvp_ceaaktsc-orig

Cute art

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014
D2p37c2ukaaqo3--orig

^ the tweet says pretty much exactly as you first suppose

joined Jul 26, 2016
D3tskkyuiaac3ho-orig

^Usually formulated as "humble", not that warrior classes were much good at that anywhere ever. More importantly obedience to your superiors in the feudal totem pole was a big deal (especially if you asked those superiors) what with knights originally being the lords' armed retinues but, well, let's just say that historians of the Middle Ages have the phrase when my man is not my man for a reason...

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 10:09PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Inu

@BV: What's hard to understand about that? It's a "what if" pic showing Nanoha and Fate with twin science babies, and grown-up Vivio and Einhard visiting.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

^
I cannot deny that.
Also, if we do indeed get another season, there's the question of "Would it be just SoL again, or would it actually adapt one of the many events of the game?". In all honesty, I quite like the SoL, so it would be all good, but I also know that while the game was alive in english, there was 5 events with them (although the 1st and 2nd follow the same storyline, with just a little pause inbetween, as well as the 3rd and 4th events), and in japanese there was even more (Granblue might have some too, but I didn't play that one). (on a side note, I would really like a Shingeki no Bahamut anime adapting one of Lucifer's events, they were great)
You are most likely right, now in regards of "why omit the sleepover" I really can't say I have an idea either, so I'll just go with the people on /u/ and blame the fact that the game is another "Waifu simulator".

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
D2d7yckukaa1vki-orig

^I think they kept it SoL specifically so they wouldn't have to commit to any one universe. Mysteria exists in all of their franchises somehow, but if they did GBF events they would settle the anime in the GBF world, which denies RoB connections etc. It's weird.
I am quite aware that they didn't cross any lines because of the "waifu" aspect, but the sleepover is fairly innocent.... It's not a confirmation of any sort (it can't be any gayer than all the other things that happened), so I feel it can't be for that reason.
Guess for now we will have to make do with fanfics.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018
Inu

^^ The thing I said "QUOI?" to was the fact that this image and that science-babies image are from the same artist... But after having made that comment, I did take a closer look at this one, so I could see the resemblance...

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015
71299148_p0

@Nezchan @Swag Wagon @Rye
(And anyone else)

(NOTE: Not good at simplifying when it comes to this but pretty much for TL;DR
I’m sorry and plz forgive me for my stupidity)

I deeply apologize for my choice of words. I can see how what I said was wrong and how I was more confused then triggered; due to the lack of my knowledge of the deference between the definition of the two words and meanings.

Looking back I take back what I said and I’m glad my two previous comments were removed. What I said was toxic and I regret ever typing it. I was triggered because I was confused and should of calmed down and studied into it before ever leaving my opinion on the matter what’s so ever.

I overthink things at times hence my username >_> and over look simply things when I’m trying to talk about the whole picture.

I don’t know what else to say to make amends and get across that I am trying to be genuine (that is hoping by typing this gets the point beside this note)

Plz forgive me for my stupidity >~<
(If so; thx!... and well; if not, at least I tried and asked)

P.S. Despite what I said in the past I still love the game, I don’t hate it... just had some learning curse to get around to truly appreciate the game.

This topic has been locked.