Forum › A Room Without Shiori discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ah this.. That last page... Ruined my day.

Had to read shitload of fluffy yuri to get rid of the aftertaste...

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

I know...
Did... did she... die?
Oh god, I HOPE not...
Since, if they split, there is always a chance of them getting back together.
But... if she dies, then...
sniff sniff ;__;

At least, in a way, we know that they truly loved each other if that were the case!

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 9:39PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

sniff....there was no reason for that ending. why did they have to do that. I'm a fragile person when it comes to yuri

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The only things I can imagine are if she died or her father said "no fucking way" and forbid Shiori to see her. At least that part is alluded to in the story but it seems really unlikely.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I often wish these stories would be longer so it'd be possible to explore their relationships, have some character development and so on... especially because this isn't set in high school.
But in the end it's just sex. And a rushed story with a sudden ending. It just doesn't work.

edit: got rid of a double entendre

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 10:07PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I know...
Did... did she... die?
Oh god, I HOPE not...
sniff sniff ;__;

At least, in a way, we know that they truly loved each other if that were the case!

If you read the afterword it looks more like she was just in puppy love (I like to call it that, when the love is not exactly mature, but still real) and then just split up, well that was my take on it.

The older girl seems to be having a severe case of nostalgia and all we saw were memories.

Fortunately, to lighten the mood, the most recent upload by the groups that worked on this is a continuation of
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/together_with_my_big_sister
that will make it into this site sometime soon.
(continuation I am talkin about: http://yuri-ism.com/2014/07/25/release-278-shoujo-peony/ )
wincest!

joined Jan 8, 2014

mostly nsfw but I liked this story! mysterious...the main character remembering someone...so we saw only glimpses...and powerful ending with the space they lived in being/feeling so empty

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

mostly nsfw but I liked this story! mysterious...the main character remembering someone...so we saw only glimpses...and powerful ending with the space they lived in being/feeling so empty

What does NSFW stand for anyway?
I could never figure it out... >.>

joined Jul 8, 2013

GDI! SHE DIED! And no it wasn't that she broke up, that's no the kind of freak out one has when it's just a break up. You don't replay every word. And the first and worst thought in your head isn't "She's no longer here." GDI! THIS WAS THE ACTUAL WORST WAY TO END MY ALREADY SHITTY NIGHT! CAN'T HANDLE BAD ENDS IN YURI! YURI IS MY SAFE ZONE GDI! MY ESCAPE! WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME, GOD!? WAI!?

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I know...
Did... did she... die?
Oh god, I HOPE not...
sniff sniff ;__;

If you read the afterword it looks more like she was just in puppy love (I like to call it that, when the love is not exactly mature, but still real) and then just split up, well that was my take on it.

The older girl seems to be having a severe case of nostalgia and all we saw were memories.

Fortunately, to lighten the mood, the most recent upload by the groups that worked on this is a continuation of
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/together_with_my_big_sister
that will make it into this site sometime soon.
(continuation I am talkin about: http://yuri-ism.com/2014/07/25/release-278-shoujo-peony/ )
wincest!

thank you for this. I really needed it

joined Oct 6, 2013

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

GDI! SHE DIED! And no it wasn't that she broke up, that's no the kind of freak out one has when it's just a break up. You don't replay every word. And the first and worst thought in your head isn't "She's no longer here." GDI! THIS WAS THE ACTUAL WORST WAY TO END MY ALREADY SHITTY NIGHT! CAN'T HANDLE BAD ENDS IN YURI! YURI IS MY SAFE ZONE GDI! MY ESCAPE! WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME, GOD!? WAI!?

Then, read something that will make your night better!
I recommend reading some Keine x Mouko if you haven't already!

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Ahaha! Does that mean it's a warning for those who are at work and reading this?

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

That last page broke my heart :,(

joined Oct 6, 2013

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Ahaha! Does that mean it's a warning for those who are at work and reading this?

Yup. Although you probably shouldn't be reading manga at work in the first place, haha.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Yup. Although you probably shouldn't be reading manga at work in the first place, haha.

I sometimes try to read yuri mangas at school xD
But i really appreciate the Nsfw tag, i can read nice "innocent" yuri even with family members in the same room and i don't have to worry about accidents, like for example - that they'll look on the screen or something, don't wanna show them "dirty" stuff ^^'

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

DAMMIT. Shioli's father broke them up, I swear.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

djlev3:

Then, read something that will make your night better!
I recommend reading some Keine x Mouko if you haven't already!

Preferably choose the ones that don't have the "Tragedy" and "Depressing as Fuck" tags.

joined Jun 5, 2014

she mention that "first time doing with a girl" which means that she probably had do it with a so called M** . .the ending were dark. .welly break my poor fragile hearto

joined Apr 14, 2013

I hope she didnt leave her

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm missing where the implication of puppy love is in the afterword. Could you clarify?

Pok
joined May 27, 2014

Shiori broke up with her i guess..
She's still young and it's not her first time, it's only her "first time with a girl", her feelings for Touko are like momentary feelings
I know these kinds of relationship, they doesnt last long :/
* sorry I still wanna say more and more but I'm not so good at English to describe my all thoughts T_T
And the first time I read this doujin, the title told me it's going to be a bad end, I already knew it, but that last page still made my tears fall like crazy, I can feel what Touko feels ;-; i'm not gonna look at that page ever again ;_;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'm missing where the implication of puppy love is in the afterword. Could you clarify?

Well, the "small animal type" thing is kinda what made me think that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the "small animal type" thing is kinda what made me think that.

Hmm, I took that as "was her passivity during sex a reflection of shyness or was she deliberately doing it to turn Touko on".

joined Oct 21, 2013

For some reason I thought of Shiori as a figment of Touko's imagination...

Would that be sadder?

last edited at Jul 26, 2014 1:59PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.