Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Are they still not fucking? Is that what's going on?

the yuri fandom in a nutshell

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

The tall one, Gondou Moe, Maine Coon, is my type. I am having crush now...

So far. I don't know where this manga is going. So random. I can think of reasons, but so far it is chaotic. And it all can coexist with actually yuri in it. Like. Give us kisses at least already.

joined Sep 28, 2018

The chuuni catgirl squad appears

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Twin catgirls... So cute. <3

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like the bossy no-nonsense loli already.

joined Jan 9, 2018

Shouldn't this have a Yuri tag? Even Neko Tarou Sama himself puts tag that Catulus Syndrom is Yuri in his art gallery in pixiv.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Shouldn't this have a Yuri tag? Even Neko Tarou Sama himself puts tag that Catulus Syndrom is Yuri in his art gallery in pixiv.

He does? :O

Anyway, I like the designs for the chuuni catgirls. xD

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 11:19AM

joined Jan 9, 2018

He does? :O

Anyway, I like the designs for the chuuni catgirls. xD

Yeah he does he puts "百合" in his art about Catulus Syndrome which mean "Lily" in other words "Yuri"
And I agree they sure are (^_^)
Also he even said this about his series Catulus Syndrome

Cat Taro
I love drawing, this man is a newcomer to the first series, but it is nice to enjoy a cat covered happy lily land with a warm, warm eye.

There's the Lily word so it is Yuri confirmed lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 3:11AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

As they say in my home town: Curiosity killed the cast...

Are they still not fucking? Is that what's going on?

the yuri fandom in a nutshell

Word.

joined Jul 26, 2016

As they say in my home town: Curiosity killed the cast...

Sounds like a late-period Shakespeare script.
Or your average teen slasher flick, either works.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ok no one wonder why she make herself look like a catulus?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Plan to steal yukki failed by her strong introvert lvl

joined Mar 8, 2019

Unless Ayano goes with her, she ain’t leaving.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

After the 3rd or so read, "Snow" Magic, I assume she is referencing Yukki's name?
Then the French after; I'm surprised there's no tn on it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can only imagine the amounts of tsukkomi Koko did back when this lot brainstormed that chuuni af setting...

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I can only imagine the amounts of tsukkomi Koko did back when this lot brainstormed that chuuni af setting...

Is it really though? It's a cafe based on what seems to have a magic/sleight of hand theme, which in a world of cat girl catulus where you said was straight up magic...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is it really though? It's a cafe based on what seems to have a magic/sleight of hand theme, which in a world of cat girl catulus where you said was straight up magic...

"UFOs? How unscientific." and, yes, both the Catulus transformation (a form of therianthropy if you want to be technical about it) and the assorted related gadgetry like the chokers and those weird drugs the Prof keeps cooking up violate multiple fundamental natural laws left right and center; for all practical intents and purposes also known in agrarian societies as "magic".
Zero indication of anyone anywhere actually being a bonafide sorcerer though (the variant natural laws aside the Catulus gadgetry are technological/(al)chemical in character), or any other supernatural happenstances, making this lot's discount Harry Potter LARPing indeed rather chuuni even in-universe.

But they seem to be having fun with it so eh. "Everyone has some weird hobbies" etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I don't know if it was part of the original text or if it was just a brilliant idea by the translator, but "GENTLEMAiNe COON" was absolutely hilarious, and it really made my day. Thanks very much.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow lol
This chapter was great xD

joined Jul 26, 2016

Moe stop giving the serial flirt ideas, she's enough of a public menace as is

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This chapter was gud. I was skeptical at first but the slice of life theme really found its voice over time.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 11:47AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice lol

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Is taking the beef nigiri in a revolving sushi restaurant the opposite of perfectionism? Is that like ordering a salad at Burger King?

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 2:34PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I didn't quite get that either. Not a lot happening in this one, but an update nonetheless

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not a lot happening in this one,

Nonsense, it was full of prime Koko tsukkomi and Oguri... uh, being Oguri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.